Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 938 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 438 838 888 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 988 1038 1438 1938 ... LastLast
Results 14,056 to 14,070 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19181
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonPieMan  [View Original Post]
    Quite possibly, the best news so far all year.
    Yes Definitely great news.

  2. #19180
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDaytimer  [View Original Post]
    I had a lot of good times with her and her friends.
    One session with her and one of her young women is still the gold standard that I tend to grade duo's by: sex so good we all needed to get something to drink before we went agin, but, ended up at Steak and' Shake out near Eastgate, grabbing food for all of us, then heading back to her place for what was the next (un-counted) round.

    Damn, I miss how easy it was back about 5 years ago to find someone; I can't even find a duo who will actually show up / answer their phone these days. LMAO.

  3. #19179

    Sidney Moore

    Quote Originally Posted by DickJenkins47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dreamed of Sydney recently? Last I dreamed was a year ago, maybe more. And thinking of dipping my toes again in the near future. Any info appreciated.
    I haven't seen a review on her in quite a while.

  4. #19178
    Quote Originally Posted by Hp2017  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Stormy / wet velvet from like 6-8 years ago? I wonder what happened with her?
    She got clean, moved to Youngstown area. Last contact I had with her was may of last year. She hasn't been active since 2018. I saw her on my visits to Cincinnati for over 5 years.

  5. #19177
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyLinn  [View Original Post]
    I could very easily get used to Brookee being the new normal! Saw her last night and fell back in love. What a doll! Was very easy to book through Steve at EE.
    I have to be honest. I've seen Brookee. She's ok but I don't seen what the big uproar is about. She's nice. Gives a good BBBJ. A little too thick for my taste but I guess that's the new standard for some. Like I said she is nice but not the OMG some of you are making her out to be. IMO Steve hasn't had any real talent to look at in a long long time. In fact there isn't much to look at here locally. Just my opinion but I think this area is seriously lacking in good looking talent and has been for a while.

  6. #19176
    Quote Originally Posted by Hp2017  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Stormy / wet velvet from like 6-8 years ago? I wonder what happened with her?
    I do remember her from many years ago. She also used to "mentor" some young girls starting out in the business. I had a lot of good times with her and her friends. I think she retired from the business and moved away.

  7. #19175
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyLinn  [View Original Post]
    I could very easily get used to Brookee being the new normal! Saw her last night and fell back in love. What a doll! Was very easy to book through Steve at EE.
    Yes I think we are all glad to see Brookee back. She was never really gone just wasn't posting. Her skills are still top notch.

  8. #19174
    Quote Originally Posted by Hp2017  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Stormy / wet velvet from like 6-8 years ago? I wonder what happened with her?
    Velvet moved up north to be with family I think the Cleveland or Youngstown area.

  9. #19173

    Memories

    Anyone remember Stormy / wet velvet from like 6-8 years ago? I wonder what happened with her?

  10. #19172

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I hate to say it but what we thought was normal is gone. Not just for providers but everything in our lives. Get used to the new so called normal.
    I could very easily get used to Brookee being the new normal! Saw her last night and fell back in love. What a doll! Was very easy to book through Steve at EE.

  11. #19171

    Crazy Times

    Never posted before obviously. Been around for awhile.

    Brookee is back!

    CincyKyla with some crazy dude.

    Eros is average at best.

    Tryst is ok.

    Sugar babies has been interesting.

    Monger 3 days a week but it's been different. Definitely miss the old days.

  12. #19170

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCincy  [View Original Post]
    Good point, EastSideGuy. (FYI: I'm also on the east side.).


    Madison:

    Then there's this girl, Madison. Very similar to Ryan. She's in her mid-20's. Not "barely legal", but not a grandma, either. Not a hardbody, but definitely not fat. No signs of substance abuse.

    These are her recent ads. In the first ad (on Slixa) she was charging $450. On the most recent ad (on Tryst) she is asking for $600.

    https://www.slixa.com/ohio/cincinnati/madison-82

    https://tryst.link/escort/lady-jade-982

    She's not a $600 girl. For $600, I want a flawless 19-year-old. And even then, it had better be the *right* flawless 19-year-old.

    *Gentlemen, you are one half of the market*.
    She's nuts. Simply fucking nuts. Take a look at her pics. None of her newer pics show her belly, and there's almost always a reason for that. If it's a visual asset the girls always show it.

  13. #19169

    Sydney moore

    Anyone dreamed of Sydney recently? Last I dreamed was a year ago, maybe more. And thinking of dipping my toes again in the near future. Any info appreciated.

  14. #19168

    High prices

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCincy  [View Original Post]
    Good point, EastSideGuy. (FYI: I'm also on the east side.).

    Ryan:

    Ryan is definitely not bad. She is under 30. She isn't what I would call a hardbody, but she's not obese, either. She's also been in circulation for a while. Originally with Steve, later as an indie.

    Ryan is a solid $200 girl. She won't appeal to the guys looking for bareback with $50 toothless streetwalkers. She won't appeal to the granny-chasers, who will insist that any provider under the age of 40 "doesn't have good skills".

    Nor will Ryan appeal to the guys who must have runway models. We don't talk much here about the very high end of the market, but that exists, too.

    But for those of us in the middle, Ryan is a good deal at $200.

    Ryan, though, is *not* a $350 girl. She's got a somewhat mooshy figure, and, to be blunt, she's been with too many guys to be charging those rates. If I'm going to spend $350, I want a college girl from Seeking.
    https://tryst.link/online/jennalexandra69

    This one was asking 220 less than 2 months ago. Now 400. I don't think so. I'll wait for the market to correct.

  15. #19167
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    We're still talking about paying for pussy, right? That sounds a little dystopian.

    And hey! Brookee is back!
    Yes always talking about pussy. On the other hand life in general has changed an don't think we will see things like they were before the China Virus. Pussy will always be there an that a good thing. Yes Brookee is back I have seen her a couple times since I been back an have another date set with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape