Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,406 to 21,420 of 41295
-
03-08-21 17:20 #19890Senior Member

Posts: 316Secret
TOFTT based on forum reviews in TN. Interesting young lady. She is a curvy MILF with fantastic natural tits and a very pretty girl next door face. She doesn't post much and is leaving Wed to go back to TN. She is fairly paraniod about LEO but once you get there she a cool chick with a decent menu and take direction well. Only rules are no FIV, Greek or CIM. Overall nice time and would repeat if she was staying around. Has been here for a couple of weeks and wish I'd have discovered her sooner. If you want a cool, clean, natural soccer Mom jump on before she leaves.
https://escortindex.com/ad/chattanoo...618-8/1/176614
-
03-08-21 16:45 #19889Regular Member

Posts: 7Jasmine
Hello,
Does someone remembers or knows about Jasmine's whereabouts?
Used to see her quite often, but she disappeared a few years ago from the map.
https://escortindex.com/ad/jacksonvi...479-1/1/607190
-
03-08-21 16:30 #19888Senior Member

Posts: 176I don't want to hurt anyone's business but,
I was interested in her awhile back too but it seems like a report (wish I could remember the details) steered me away; think it may have been related to her looks. Either way, she ended up on my mental No-go list.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
Ask for a veri pic and proceed with caution; hopefully I'm wrong about her.
-
03-08-21 16:28 #19887Senior Member

Posts: 36I have seen Cheryl several times. She mat be 50 yes old but she is a beautiful classy lady with a killer body.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 16:14 #19886Senior Member

Posts: 522Molly Sue
Has anyone tried this one out yet?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/455231436933
-
03-08-21 14:59 #19885Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Sassy trying to be classy
Now it makes sense! When I was trying to see her for around 80, she stuck her nose up at that offer. It appeared, at that time, she was looking for 120 for a qv, which I never bothered. Then, the other day, she suddenly was alright with 80. I knew something was up! Thanks for the reveal!
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 14:56 #19884Senior Member

Posts: 1170About being jaded
I talked to several providers, who generally loves sex, but they tell me that after sucking and phucking all day, everyday, and Sunday too, they just don't want dick as much. The money is the true motivator then. I know we would love for a woman to really get into the session but it's not likely to happen with this population. Too much of anything would leave most of us less interested and excited. Birdwatching might be more stimulating in such cases! LOL.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 14:07 #19883Senior Member

Posts: 170Vivienne
Thanks for the feed back guys.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 13:18 #19882Senior Member

Posts: 351Other reviews though indicate she is very robotic, doesn't get into the "date", no intimacy and not even BBBJ. Because of that and what I look for, she's a go-to for me, but to each his own.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 13:03 #19881Senior Member

Posts: 137Egypt
Wow! I only knew one Egypt and she had been missing like the tomb of Nefertiti. Looks like she is back and put on massive weight per pictures. Pretty sure it is the same. Always had a good experience. Not sure if it was jail or not, but my caution is she has showed up after all this time. May take one to see.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/739077529127
Stay safe.
BB.
-
03-08-21 12:46 #19880Senior Member

Posts: 919Search for just Vivienne
You'll find her, but I can give you the TL; DR: very sweet, good service, limited menu.
Originally Posted by DllsCwby
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 12:45 #19879Senior Member

Posts: 919Classy Cheryl from Sarasota
She's advertising on STG https://www.classyladycheryl.com.
I found one reference which was generally positive, but it implied that her age might be higher than her stated 48. That's all I've gathered.
-
03-08-21 12:28 #19878Senior Member

Posts: 1840Leilah
Anyone with any info about this cute spinner? PM if you'd like. Thanks JD.
-
03-08-21 12:04 #19877Senior Member

Posts: 170Vivienne rose
Searches her by name can't find anything. Anyone have any experience?
Thanks.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/029672325358
-
03-08-21 10:55 #19876Senior Member

Posts: 260Sassy
Since I visited with her she has had a huge spiral downward! I wouldn't recommend seeing her. She might be ok if you want to see her as a one and done but it won't be a good experience. Candy is the only thing on her brain and constantly begging for money and making all excuses like I need room money, send it and then come see me. She is probably one of the worst providers in Jacksonville right now. Maybe she will get her shit together but I don't think so. So at current date and time I would say see was a no go! There are lots of better options without the hassle that comes with half ass service if you get service at all. Like I said she might be different for the first trip though. 50/50 chance.
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




