Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,091 to 18,105 of 30784
-
03-08-21 20:32 #12694Senior Member

Posts: 50Clarification?
I'm likely one of very many who have Ginger high on my list of want to dream about girls (pic of her on the bed with her lovely butt up and ready is great marketing. Even if the headboard has the best view. LOL). Almost tried to connect last weekend. Any idea if it was it coincidence that the uncles were in that location, or if they were targeting her specifically? Obviously, will hold off a while, but wonder if I need to, disappointedly, drop her from my dream list.
Originally Posted by UncutDik
[View Original Post]
Thanks fellow hobbyists!
-
03-08-21 20:17 #12693Regular Member

Posts: 22She's a piece of shit
Guys I warned 3 x about this trash.
Originally Posted by JonnyBBad
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 18:10 #12692Senior Member

Posts: 1242Quality. Fiona
Agree. Go with quality over quantity. Treat yourself! Here is another great suggestion:
https://tryst.link/escort/fiona-ender1
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 17:53 #12691Senior Member

Posts: 275Would have been a shame,
If the room suddenly had a fire start in it. Or the tv found itself on the pavement outside.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 17:51 #12690Senior Member

Posts: 275Most importantly
Am I being detained? If the answer is no, walk away. If the answer is yes, they better start giving me a damn good reason. They do not have to tell you a charge to detain you, but they can't just arbitrarily do such without cause. Beyond that question and the ensuing Why, if they say Yes, say Nothing.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 16:17 #12689Senior Member

Posts: 1301What's your budget and what kind of hooker are you looking for? My advice would be to take quality of quantity. She can be hard to book but you can try Marie69 from tryst.
Originally Posted by TroyNc40
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 16:03 #12688Senior Member

Posts: 507That report was a great example of STFU and why you only need to say three things to a cop.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
1) Am I being detained? If so, for what charge?
2) I don't consent to any searches without a warrant.
3) I'm not answering any questions without my lawyer present.
Yeah I know is sounds like I'm swinging my dick around but cops will try to swing theirs around and get you to incriminate yourself. STFU!
-
03-08-21 12:26 #12687Senior Member

Posts: 74Same day?
Funny enough I actually tried to submit the review the same day UncutDik posted his experience but the website wouldn't let me post it (Would never load in saying it got posted). I saw her about 2 hours before his scheduled appointment with her. He was correct about the area but when I arrive I saw no uncles present for what I can see.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 11:57 #12686Senior Member

Posts: 530When
Great review, thank you. Was this before or after the last review of her that ended in an LE encounter? And was she in the same location mentioned in that last review?
Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 10:44 #12685Senior Member

Posts: 507I know it would be a dick move, but I'm with you on this. If it happened to me I would have a hard time not causing some minor inconvenience that might have them think twice about doing it again.
Originally Posted by Nateman
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 10:26 #12684Regular Member

Posts: 13Clearing out
It looks like she is clearing some of her old STG adds, still some links on other sites.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...abiii/36651357
-
03-08-21 09:40 #12683Senior Member

Posts: 45Looking for Recommendations
I find myself in a situation where I need surgery that has a high likelihood of causing long term ED. As a result I'm looking for some suggestions for my "farewell tour". I've been around since the Backpage days. The quality of talent has definitely gone downhill, as most of you know. Due to the downturn, I'm not out and about as much as I used to be. Looking for exceptional, attractive, good performance and no BS would be welcome. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
-
03-08-21 09:23 #12682Senior Member

Posts: 126That sucks. You should have left an upper decker and swiped the remote control.
Originally Posted by JonnyBBad
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 09:13 #12681Banned Member

Posts: 719Your link is dead.
Originally Posted by OhTonc87
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-21 23:52 #12680Senior Member

Posts: 95Rippoff
I just got ripped by the following one. Send me her room and even got there. After laying the donation she said she has to het towels. End of the story! Never came back. Beware of such scum!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/59519313/









Reply With Quote





