Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #44094
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    Has she left the area? Haven't seen her in a couple of months.

    It was good while it lasted.

    Oak.
    Is she from BP? Sometimes at Rofa? She may have died a purple of months ago. Beaten to death.

  2. #44093

    Re: Anjelica

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    Has she left the area? Haven't seen her in a couple of months.

    It was good while it lasted.

    Oak.
    I haven't picked her up since she agreed to half and half but she would only give a BJ once we got to Tim's. I think she works the early morning shift. You can catch her between Italianos and the Royal Farm around 3 am-6 am.

  3. #44092

    Anjelica

    Has she left the area? Haven't seen her in a couple of months.

    It was good while it lasted.

    Oak.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2C18AD51-12B9-4EE2-8FC2-D9251853A658.jpeg‎  

  4. #44091

    Re: Tall Becky from MP

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    This is her from several years ago. Nice girl.
    I think this is her, this is a picture from a few months ago. If it's the same person, she is very nice and does an excellent BJ. My only issue is that she often looks too strung out, so I typically pass her by. I often see her behind Arbuta Arms Apartments, a few times she was sitting on the curb or laying in the gutter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 09CC9D45-2030-44EB-AA42-9471527D0DC7.jpeg‎  

  5. #44090

    Ranee

    Quote Originally Posted by BMish  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this provider around? I haven't seen her in 2 yrs.
    I am a regular of her too.

  6. #44089

    Special K (iara)

    Saw her and bf on Ashton / Pulaski this afternoon 4 pm. Still walking with limp. Did not stop as I had errands to run. LE double-parked on Ashton & Smallwood (to deter nefarious activities?

  7. #44088

    They are out today!

    There are a lot to choose from today. I met this one a few times, the last time was a month ago near old Salvation Army. She didn't play any games, she asked for $30 for both and didn't beg for a tip afterwards. By the way the tip routine is getting old, you earn a tip not ask for one. Anyway, halfway through the act she told me that I could take the condom off. I asked what happens if she got pregnant, she said we will just have a baby. That was a frightening thought, but I it turned me LOL. Anyway, I spotted her again today near west side shopping center across from the park, but someone drove in reverse to get her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1C818816-AAB4-467E-8DFC-302F859A8268.jpg‎   F4AC3967-86DC-4392-B005-E7ACFA2B7BF7.jpg‎   A95ECC75-D8CA-4E45-B7C7-29B503942AE0.jpg‎   BC0AE701-444D-410E-91DF-0FA5F22A8188.jpg‎  

  8. #44087

    Amber and May

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    One of my all time favorites! These are about three years old. I haven't seen her in about a year or so.
    Wow, she looks very delicious! I would love to have an hour or two with her! I just left from the triangle and ran into May. She is awesome with the mic work! The best! I'm glad to see she got rid of that rats nest in her hair, she actually looks cute with that haircut.

  9. #44086
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Tall Becky from MP

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any pic of her.
    This is her from several years ago. Nice girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Becky6.jpg‎   Becky1.PNG‎  

  10. #44085
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this one??

    What I was referring to Fight Club on, don't go tattling, hey somebody just posted your pic on USA.
    One of my all time favorites! These are about three years old. I haven't seen her in about a year or so.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amber1.PNG‎   Amber2.PNG‎   Amber3.PNG‎   Amber4.PNG‎   Amber5.PNG‎  

    Amber8.jpg‎   Amber10.PNG‎   Amber11.PNG‎   Amber12.PNG‎  

  11. #44084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Ranee

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimore2020  [View Original Post]
    I am rooting for ranee. Her work is top notch and she has a heart of gold.

    B.
    Anyone see this provider around? I haven't seen her in 2 yrs.

  12. #44083

    Kiarra

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox and pm me for Kiara's number.
    Inbox cleared and PM sent. Will review after the visits.

    I had people sent me fake numbers before, after I passed out my collected digits. That was disheartening and disgusting. Next time I will expose those people if I ever come across.

    Thanks.

    B.

  13. #44082

    Amber WW

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox and pm me for Amers's new number.
    Please pm the number. The number I mentioned ending in 9626 is working and she said she is amber. There are some scam and robberies mentioned in escort forum and from the online link and pics, it seems like her pics that she sent me. Maybe just her pics got used by the robbers. But there are people looking for those robbers, they planning on setting them up.

    Do you know if she lives on bentalou or Frederick?

    Thanks.

    B.

  14. #44081

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    She's mentioned over on the escort board.
    I don't think she is the same girl. That escort Nina whom I also reviewed there is in her 40's and used to dance at circus, she lives at Glen Bernie sometimes. I have some pics if you want to see them.

    B.

  15. #44080

    Pam WW

    Quote Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Pam yesterday near busy bee. Hadn't seen her in months. Scooped her and went to my spot for some great brain work. Still no digits.
    She is around? Last number she had was ending 5110 and was working in Jan. Her boyfriend is that Russian dude now whom she talked about before.

    Thanks.

    B.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape