Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 5570
-
03-09-21 15:37 #2405Senior Member

Posts: 427This one is back. Petite brunette
Has anyone met with her yet? Did she break up with her boyfriend?
https://www.seeking.com/member/8bcd0...3-72c011d9765f
-
03-09-21 08:11 #2404Senior Member

Posts: 43Sylvia09
Have anyone seen this one?
https://www.seeking.com/member/9de0c...6-67da585bc78e
-
03-08-21 15:58 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 360I had it for a while, then tried it without it. I couldn't detect a difference at all.
Originally Posted by AzBadger7
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 12:47 #2402Banned Member

Posts: 75Diamond SA
800 ppm for a 34 year old, 6/10 (at best). LOL her profile says she prefers sugar daddies who have diamond level membership. I feel like enough of a sucker having a premium account. Who's out there paying 250/ month for that?
Originally Posted by PghGuy2005
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-21 12:21 #2401Senior Member

Posts: 365In case anyone has way too much money!
They can contact this babe.
https://www.seeking.com/member/089ea...f-b0376e559c04
She plays at the 800 ppm level!
Attached screenshot of the text exchange at least she has a sense of humor!
-
03-08-21 09:28 #2400Senior Member

Posts: 149Had a great convo going and as soon it as it was about meeting she deactivated them showed back up once I was expired. This happened twice in a year or so. Chalked it up to either she's not real or just not sure about meeting.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-21 17:34 #2399Senior Member

Posts: 546Hazel5523
Has anyone had any luck with this lady. She was on the site a while back. Now she has a new profile.
https://www.seeking.com/member/01649...9-02dbe66a6291
-
03-03-21 18:02 #2398Senior Member

Posts: 1651They did you
A favor. There is not a single reason to pay them a dime for that garbage site. Pussy addiction is tough to get over but at some point we have to stop being suckers for it. That site might have been useful a few years back but it is taken over with scammers and gps types, I know it can be all about the chase but there has to something worthwhile to chase and there isn't.
Originally Posted by Keither43
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 13:23 #2397Regular Member

Posts: 4I have a vpn and have tried 2 new email addresses without success. I joined and put up pictures that were approved and was able to favorite other providers and give them access to my private pics. Was on there for a week before I tried to get premium account. Used a 'gift' credit card and as soon as I tried to go premium they suspended my account. Wondering if 'cookies' on my computer are giving me away. It is frustrating.
Originally Posted by MarkUser
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 18:31 #2396Regular Member

Posts: 16She will ask for 6-7 k a month and then advertise her onlyfans account!
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 16:56 #2395Regular Member

Posts: 12This is what I received from here after just saying hello:
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
" Hi! Thank you so much for reaching out I am seeking 6-7 k / month which seems to be a bit high for some based on their income and capacity. While it is not ideal, I would still love the opportunity to interact with you somehow. Because of what I am seeking, I would not be available to meet. I am available on my only fans platform under adrianasands and you are more than welcome to interact with me there at anytime. Again, not ideal but budget should not stop us from interacting. XO ".
-
03-01-21 16:44 #2394Senior Member

Posts: 54She wanted 6 k a month or onlyfans.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 11:19 #2393Senior Member

Posts: 575Makehercozy
Any info on this lady.
https://www.seeking.com/member/bd7c3...a-273ad1e6567e
-
02-28-21 10:25 #2392Senior Member

Posts: 360Scarletttbabee
Now look at this one:
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/e5f36...c-ce59f3d5aa6b
The text reads the exact same way, and once again, Apex. This is some sort of agency, or just a lazy scammer?
-
02-26-21 18:17 #2391Regular Member

Posts: 16Asked for 150 for the meet and greet, which I declined.
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






