Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2405

    This one is back. Petite brunette

    Has anyone met with her yet? Did she break up with her boyfriend?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8bcd0...3-72c011d9765f

  2. #2404

  3. #2403
    Quote Originally Posted by AzBadger7  [View Original Post]
    800 ppm for a 34 year old, 6/10 (at best). LOL her profile says she prefers sugar daddies who have diamond level membership. I feel like enough of a sucker having a premium account. Who's out there paying 250/ month for that?
    I had it for a while, then tried it without it. I couldn't detect a difference at all.

  4. #2402

    Diamond SA

    800 ppm for a 34 year old, 6/10 (at best). LOL her profile says she prefers sugar daddies who have diamond level membership. I feel like enough of a sucker having a premium account. Who's out there paying 250/ month for that?

    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    They can contact this babe.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/089ea...f-b0376e559c04

    She plays at the 800 ppm level!

    Attached screenshot of the text exchange at least she has a sense of humor!

  5. #2401

    In case anyone has way too much money!

    They can contact this babe.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/089ea...f-b0376e559c04

    She plays at the 800 ppm level!

    Attached screenshot of the text exchange at least she has a sense of humor!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gps.jpg‎  

  6. #2400
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with this lady. She was on the site a while back. Now she has a new profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/01649...9-02dbe66a6291
    Had a great convo going and as soon it as it was about meeting she deactivated them showed back up once I was expired. This happened twice in a year or so. Chalked it up to either she's not real or just not sure about meeting.

  7. #2399

    Hazel5523

    Has anyone had any luck with this lady. She was on the site a while back. Now she has a new profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/01649...9-02dbe66a6291
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 35F21807-A206-42DE-A7B8-589A10C39BA8.jpg‎   A4BBA27B-0C43-4659-91CE-1192D57EECF2.jpg‎  

  8. #2398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    They did you

    Quote Originally Posted by Keither43  [View Original Post]
    I have a vpn and have tried 2 new email addresses without success. I joined and put up pictures that were approved and was able to favorite other providers and give them access to my private pics. Was on there for a week before I tried to get premium account. Used a 'gift' credit card and as soon as I tried to go premium they suspended my account. Wondering if 'cookies' on my computer are giving me away. It is frustrating.
    A favor. There is not a single reason to pay them a dime for that garbage site. Pussy addiction is tough to get over but at some point we have to stop being suckers for it. That site might have been useful a few years back but it is taken over with scammers and gps types, I know it can be all about the chase but there has to something worthwhile to chase and there isn't.

  9. #2397
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkUser  [View Original Post]
    I was suspended after a false report of a vindictive person who didn't like that I blocked them. I followed the admin instructions, said I read the TOS, agreed to follow them, and they gave me my account back.

    Don't argue, you can't win. But if you play their game you can get reinstated.

    Hope this helps.
    I have a vpn and have tried 2 new email addresses without success. I joined and put up pictures that were approved and was able to favorite other providers and give them access to my private pics. Was on there for a week before I tried to get premium account. Used a 'gift' credit card and as soon as I tried to go premium they suspended my account. Wondering if 'cookies' on my computer are giving me away. It is frustrating.

  10. #2396
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    She will ask for 6-7 k a month and then advertise her onlyfans account!

  11. #2395
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    This is what I received from here after just saying hello:

    " Hi! Thank you so much for reaching out I am seeking 6-7 k / month which seems to be a bit high for some based on their income and capacity. While it is not ideal, I would still love the opportunity to interact with you somehow. Because of what I am seeking, I would not be available to meet. I am available on my only fans platform under adrianasands and you are more than welcome to interact with me there at anytime. Again, not ideal but budget should not stop us from interacting. XO ".

  12. #2394
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    She wanted 6 k a month or onlyfans.

  13. #2393

    Makehercozy

    Any info on this lady.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bd7c3...a-273ad1e6567e
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BA746838-69AF-4D62-8716-1420711120A3.jpg‎   D9F59802-92A4-483F-A925-E6217C78F034.jpg‎  

  14. #2392

    Scarletttbabee

    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/223dc...7-189abc309496

    Scheduled an unfunded meet and greet, but insisted on it being a half hour away from the town we both live in. At the last minute, tried to ask for $100, while simultaneously blocking my profile so I couldn't report her. Scam.
    Now look at this one:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e5f36...c-ce59f3d5aa6b

    The text reads the exact same way, and once again, Apex. This is some sort of agency, or just a lazy scammer?

  15. #2391
    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/223dc...7-189abc309496

    Scheduled an unfunded meet and greet, but insisted on it being a half hour away from the town we both live in. At the last minute, tried to ask for $100, while simultaneously blocking my profile so I couldn't report her. Scam.
    Asked for 150 for the meet and greet, which I declined.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape