Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 157 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1280
    Not sure I see the comedy in the situation, but OK?

  2. #1279

  3. #1278

    Violence

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingHead  [View Original Post]
    Murders & violent crime are at a 20 year high, would anyone take a bet that Vice is fully staffed? Running stings on gay men hooking up in parks & busting massage parlors? Thousands of rape kits not processed but hey we ran a 12 man /2 week long operation to catch two gay dudes hooking up in a park.
    Yes I agree violent crime is way up, but it's in bad area's like FIB, the bluffs, other bad areas of Atlanta already known for crime. That's where 99 percent of the crime increase is, you won't find it in nice neighbourhoods because frankly people who live there won't put up with it. But in the hood they are used to it and honestly on their end, not much they can do about it.

    So to my point stay out of the bad areas and you won't seen the increased crime.

  4. #1277
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Patronizer  [View Original Post]
    That news is 2 or 3 years ago.
    What? Those Hall County busts were a couple months ago.

  5. #1276
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Funny how all this violence is nowhere near where most of Atlanta area mongering takes place. It's Sunday night and I would be out but just want the out of towners to get the hell out of town LOL.
    Murders & violent crime are at a 20 year high, would anyone take a bet that Vice is fully staffed? Running stings on gay men hooking up in parks & busting massage parlors? Thousands of rape kits not processed but hey we ran a 12 man /2 week long operation to catch two gay dudes hooking up in a park.

  6. #1275
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Quote Originally Posted by Patronizer  [View Original Post]
    The government is actively hunting down human trafficking and illegal prostitution or illegal sexual services.
    Aren't they always? This news is hall county.

    Parking outside an AMP is intimidation and doesn't actually do anything. Doesn't mean there's an investigation.

    If it were an actual sting, there'd be a single undercover driving up in a 2006 Corolla, not a tinted window SUV.

    Imagine you own an AMP and an obvious cop car parks outside all day, what do you do? Tell the girls to be legit. Most mongers are scared away anyway.

  7. #1274

    Customers get short end

    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    If these women were being forced to do this they would be sucking and fucking a lot more to make the money for the boss. Do not really find the benefit to pull the bullshit many of the do.
    You need to check around, these girls are freely doing what they do, they have cars, apartments, very nice ones at that. Maybe 1 in 100 girls in atl doing this are doing it against their will, but even that is questionable they all know they can call the police and get out of the situation. Actually I'm sure its much less than 1 in 100. If you talked to the girls as most of us do you'd know that was the case.

    Some girls might want to take advantage of you so they make up stories to get a bigger tip.

  8. #1273
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    You are saying you did see that?
    The government is actively hunting down human trafficking and illegal prostitution or illegal sexual services.

  9. #1272
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    You are saying you did see that?
    That news is 2 or 3 years ago.

  10. #1271
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt1328  [View Original Post]
    More details:

    https://accesswdun.com/article/2021/...e-parlor-sting

    See some suspicious SUV with tinted windows parked close to Adore yesterday?
    You are saying you did see that?

  11. #1270

    All Star Hoes

    In a past life I had a gig where my company worked the NBA All Star game. I stayed in the same hotel as many of the players and the celeb scene alone was worth the price of admission.

    But the amount of desperate hoes who hung out in the hotel lobby would shock even the most weathered monger. These hoes would stand there waiting for a chance to get a player, and meanwhile there was always a side door where the expensive, paid talent was shuttled in. Players partied very, very hard the whole weekend and reeked of booze when they played the actual game.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMAbacus  [View Original Post]
    I drive from out of state to the clubs and intentionally planned to not visit over All Star Weekend. As a side note, I have been in the stadium for a ballgame or visited the convention center for business during daylight hours. Beyond this, I avoid downtown like the plague. I'm not parking my car anywhere downtown (guess a guarded lot would be OK), everything costs more, crime is through the roof, and my worst experience in a club is with a baller or rapper throwing lots of money. I have money but I would prefer to get something for it. A given that the visitors destroy the entire market for everything. Knew 2 strippers from Follies that escorted part time and would always do the All Star games. I did dinner and over an hour of unrushed service with one for $200 a couple years ago. They had just gotten back from an All Star game. Both hooked up with players not participating in the event. One got $750 for an hour and the other got $1300. I asked the $750 lady (Dream) how was it? She said boring. He took way too long to finish, and she was tired. She finally had to tell him to finish up on his own with some hand lotion. I'm sure some idiot has payed more for less but that's always stuck in my mind and keeps me far away from that type of temporary price gouging.

  12. #1269

    All Star Bust

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Funny how all this violence is nowhere near where most of Atlanta area mongering takes place. It's Sunday night and I would be out but just want the out of towners to get the hell out of town LOL.
    I drive from out of state to the clubs and intentionally planned to not visit over All Star Weekend. As a side note, I have been in the stadium for a ballgame or visited the convention center for business during daylight hours. Beyond this, I avoid downtown like the plague. I'm not parking my car anywhere downtown (guess a guarded lot would be OK), everything costs more, crime is through the roof, and my worst experience in a club is with a baller or rapper throwing lots of money. I have money but I would prefer to get something for it. A given that the visitors destroy the entire market for everything. Knew 2 strippers from Follies that escorted part time and would always do the All Star games. I did dinner and over an hour of unrushed service with one for $200 a couple years ago. They had just gotten back from an All Star game. Both hooked up with players not participating in the event. One got $750 for an hour and the other got $1300. I asked the $750 lady (Dream) how was it? She said boring. He took way too long to finish, and she was tired. She finally had to tell him to finish up on his own with some hand lotion. I'm sure some idiot has payed more for less but that's always stuck in my mind and keeps me far away from that type of temporary price gouging.

  13. #1268

    Mongering

    Funny how all this violence is nowhere near where most of Atlanta area mongering takes place. It's Sunday night and I would be out but just want the out of towners to get the hell out of town LOL.

  14. #1267

  15. #1266
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 42

    Dangerous game

    I would not be looking up people's massage license.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape