Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 934 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 434 834 884 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 984 1034 1434 ... LastLast
Results 13,996 to 14,010 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13793
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure about smoking. Yes she does DFK. I shoved my tongue down her throat.

    You guys are so picky. Man. Are you looking for a wife / GF? Just go and fuck her ass.
    I think she smokes but it isn't noticeable.

    Also don't fault guys for wanting to know about smoking- some people are more sensitive than others on that stuff.

    Best way to describe Monse is if the dirtiest girl in the strip club took you home. You're getting the good with the bad, abs everyone else has been there. But if you don't mind, it's a fantastic experience.

  2. #13792
    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme  [View Original Post]
    Is Monse a smoker? (Cigarettes, not weed) And does she do DFK?
    I am not sure about smoking. Yes she does DFK. I shoved my tongue down her throat.

    You guys are so picky. Man. Are you looking for a wife / GF? Just go and fuck her ass.

  3. #13791

    Talking about Attitude


  4. #13790

    Brooklynn206

    I just puked and dumped a couple of loads yesterday morning.

  5. #13789

    Brooklynn206

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    I believe she ran with Riley Star and her crew for a while.
    I just dumped a couple of loads on her yesterday morning.

  6. #13788

    Monse

    Is Monse a smoker? (Cigarettes, not weed) And does she do DFK?

  7. #13787
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    For those asking, just stop by kitten's during day shift and ask her, Monse was there Friday afternoon.
    That's the best way to do it.

  8. #13786

    Oh boy here we go!

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleCasual  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to see Monse as well if anyone is willing to share her number with me.
    Red hot, look what you done started. LOL.

  9. #13785

    Monse

    I'd like to see Monse as well if anyone is willing to share her number with me.

  10. #13784
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    This chick was gross IMO. Saw her out of desperation because I was mad horny one day last year. Ass as flat as a paper and was super boring. I don't why people keep paying these troglodytes.
    I think you answered your own question. I haven't seen this girl in particular but I've seen girls that regretted afterwards. You get super horny, make the drive and get to the room. When you see her you think "just turn around and leave" but that little head says "stay strong and think about ME!" Talk about buyers remorse.

  11. #13783
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverTamer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with this one? She openly advertises bareback and greek. I think her name is Natalya based on a google of her phone number.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...e/367110178905

    Sweet little nympho. I always aim to please. I promise you'll leave happy. I'm real and 100 percent independent. Have my own private relaxed apartment for incall. Available 24/7. Bareback and Greek both available.
    This chick was gross IMO. Saw her out of desperation because I was mad horny one day last year. Ass as flat as a paper and was super boring. I don't why people keep paying these troglodytes.

  12. #13782

    Monse?

    So can anyone share with me Monse's #? PM me. Want to see what all the fuzz is about.

  13. #13781
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Wow, sounds great! For some reason I always read her name as "Moose" and then picture a less-than-desirable face. Is she good looking? Also, what is her rate (or do you have a link to an ad)? Feel free to PM if that's more appropriate.

    Thanks!
    She's definitely not bad looking IMO. Think Hispanic stripper in her late 30's / early 40's that likes fireball and to get fucked good. If you want someone young and petite she isn't it. But if you want hot stripper all over you action she's my favorite.

    Rates is as much as she can get as a stripper- she'll ask for $500 or $800 or whatever but just talk her down to something more reasonable. I never have done less than $300 but I have only seen her a few times.

  14. #13780

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    Saw Monse again today. She has an incall at Edmonds and is also working at Kittens. 1 hour of non-stop bareback anal sex. I have this problem that if I fuck too hard then I get tired and start getting soft. However that is not an issue when I'm with Monse as she'll A2M my dick and I'll be hard again and go back to work on her ass.

    Fucking amazing girl. We are so blessed to have her.
    Wow, sounds great! For some reason I always read her name as "Moose" and then picture a less-than-desirable face. Is she good looking? Also, what is her rate (or do you have a link to an ad)? Feel free to PM if that's more appropriate.

    Thanks!

  15. #13779

    Monse's contact info

    For those asking, just stop by kitten's during day shift and ask her, Monse was there Friday afternoon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape