Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 588 of 978 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 638 688 ... LastLast
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 14660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5855

    Blu could use some help


  2. #5854

    Yeah, those two pics were just kind of the tiping point.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDm  [View Original Post]
    Whenever a provider posts pictures that really shouldn't be posted I wonder about how far down the rabbit hole they have gone. In her pictures she has one that shows a huge abscess on her chin, and another shows a horrible track mark on her arm. I understand many providers have addiction problems but it's best to hide it in your ads. Very unflattering.
    Yeah, those two pics were just kind of the tiping point.

  3. #5853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    She looks fun and I texted since she looked fun and might be able to fill a special request. She was able to fill the special request for a very reasonable rate. But she just looked really worn out in a lot of her pics. I couldn't pursue it further. I might change my mind on that one though.
    Whenever a provider posts pictures that really shouldn't be posted I wonder about how far down the rabbit hole they have gone. In her pictures she has one that shows a huge abscess on her chin, and another shows a horrible track mark on her arm. I understand many providers have addiction problems but it's best to hide it in your ads. Very unflattering.

  4. #5852

    Fun but worn out looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by TontoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Number is in the ad. 727-225-5433. If the number is busy when you call it's probably because she said on the line with me, LOL. I agree, she looks like fun.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/59449600/
    She looks fun and I texted since she looked fun and might be able to fill a special request. She was able to fill the special request for a very reasonable rate. But she just looked really worn out in a lot of her pics. I couldn't pursue it further. I might change my mind on that one though.

  5. #5851

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    No phone number in listing or rate in or outcall? She looks fun.
    Number is in the ad. 727-225-5433. If the number is busy when you call it's probably because she said on the line with me, LOL. I agree, she looks like fun.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/59449600/

  6. #5850
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonG76  [View Original Post]
    I was nervous seeing her, she had no reviews. Man it was so worth seeing this gal. Just came back from my visit and what a girl. She was super nice. Has candy use but was not on any. What a body. Great spinner. Everything was on the menu. Will definitely see her again.
    No phone number in listing or rate in or outcall? She looks fun.

  7. #5849

    Taylor. Short hair thin blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonG76  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/59449600/

    Any info on this one? I want to try her out.

    J.
    Hi,

    Saw her a couple times. Overall average experience for me. She is the girl in the pics with short hair. Looks same, not skinny but thin.

    For head she stayed on the tip barely any mouth. I stopped since I wasn't getting anything out of it. She has a snug somewhat meaty kitty, once you open it up you can pound away.

    Currently asking qv80 hh120 hr180 add 20 for outcall. Claims she makes the decision based on her gut for BBFS or Greek once she sees you. I had lower donation than she is quoting now. NEGOTIATE and stand firm.

    Would I see her again, only for a quick pump and dump at decent donation. She is car date friendly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 55c29b89751b067a56b089e45cd90d37_f.jpg‎   b6d17d40f2948820adad35474925b6d6_f.jpg‎   b6ed2ae4e1a50a2883ee721a79a03317_f.jpg‎   c5512cb5d3386f510ea559f85bea5c0c_f.jpg‎   dae24b64c08901f4d73dffa810b84d9e_f.jpg‎  


  8. #5848
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonG76  [View Original Post]
    I was nervous seeing her, she had no reviews. Man it was so worth seeing this gal. Just came back from my visit and what a girl. She was super nice. Has candy use but was not on any. What a body. Great spinner. Everything was on the menu. Will definitely see her again.
    Sounds like she walks the talk.

  9. #5847
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonG76  [View Original Post]
    I was nervous seeing her, she had no reviews. Man it was so worth seeing this gal. Just came back from my visit and what a girl. She was super nice. Has candy use but was not on any. What a body. Great spinner. Everything was on the menu. Will definitely see her again.
    Where in Clrwtr? Damages?

  10. #5846
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPenguin621  [View Original Post]
    No DATY, BBJ, BBJCIM, GFE, and everything covered.
    Horrible. No donation then. Thanks.

  11. #5845

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonG76  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/59449600/

    Any info on this one? I want to try her out.

    J.
    I was nervous seeing her, she had no reviews. Man it was so worth seeing this gal. Just came back from my visit and what a girl. She was super nice. Has candy use but was not on any. What a body. Great spinner. Everything was on the menu. Will definitely see her again.

  12. #5844

    Today might be the day to hit her up.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Still available at SW rates. Just have to have the right timing.
    Today might be the day to hit her up. Posting on FB looking get a room. "She'll work something out".

  13. #5843

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Not very specific. Cfs, BBJ, BBJCIM, ect?
    Everything covered. Hand sanitizer and a business like manner. She's nice, but not GFE.

  14. #5842

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Not very specific. Cfs, BBJ, BBJCIM, ect?
    No DATY, BBJ, BBJCIM, GFE, and everything covered.

  15. #5841
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    See the quoted post I replied to. Its all there playa.
    Not very specific. Cfs, BBJ, BBJCIM, ect?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape