Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Bare Back Ladies

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 300 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 4489
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2314
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Any ad that says bare, Greek and fucking also her number and location just seem to good to be true. It's a scam.
    Not all! I inseminated Sammy Banks quite a few years ago, for example, and she used to advertise all of that openly, and she SURELY delivered! The interesting thing is, though, that she advertised CIP and DFK, and I got the CIP no problem, but NOT the DFK!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sammyban...fremont-382700#erotic.

    Sorry I don't have pictures, my phone camera ran out of juice that day. And after I blew one load in her cunnt and one down the hatch, so did I! 🤗.

  2. #2313
    Quote Originally Posted by Todas  [View Original Post]
    Saw her tonight after a few months away, she has now available BBBJ and BBFS as long as you pull out. But as with always YMMV.

    Nice big ass and great view on CG.
    You have a link to an ad? I searched for Atalina and got no hits besides this post here, and no hits on the ad sites.

  3. #2312
    Senior Member


    Posts: 295

    Atalina

    Saw her tonight after a few months away, she has now available BBBJ and BBFS as long as you pull out. But as with always YMMV.

    Nice big ass and great view on CG.

  4. #2311
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this post on stg. Her post lists that she offers bare. Does anyone have any intel?

    https://lowell.skipthegames.com/fema...t/095209248362
    Any ad that says bare, Greek and fucking also her number and location just seem to good to be true. It's a scam.

    You should text her for her incall. And I have 99% chance she will ask where you located even though you are asking her for incall rate. Or she will ask for deposit first because we like to play games.

  5. #2310
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this post on stg. Her post lists that she offers bare. Does anyone have any intel?

    https://lowell.skipthegames.com/fema...t/095209248362
    That same ad is running across every section in the state. I'd be surprised if she's real.

  6. #2309
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this post on stg. Her post lists that she offers bare. Does anyone have any intel?

    https://lowell.skipthegames.com/fema...t/095209248362
    Never seen her. But, seriously doubt it to drive you in, either rob you or make an excuse to use a rubber. Which, she was never going to go bare to begin with. I had that once where messaging a provider and she agreed to bare and later said she won't. Needless to say, I made her earn that paycheck.

  7. #2308

    STG Lowell Wettest

    Just saw this post on stg. Her post lists that she offers bare. Does anyone have any intel?

    https://lowell.skipthegames.com/fema...t/095209248362

  8. #2307
    Senior Member


    Posts: 317
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTies  [View Original Post]
    If you want to bang your head off the wall keep trying to contact and see this woman.

    Total waste of time Chick is inconsistent and not worth the time you waste on her.

    Think Luna in Chelsea then X10 the amount of hassle to get in touch and see her.
    I'm with you. Unless some more people come forward saying they have actually seen her I'm just going to assume it's someone trolling us.

  9. #2306
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    I think some of you remember Kayla. I guess she was out of town for a while. Anyways, I saw her recently. She's still down for BBFS 617xxxx573.
    If you want to bang your head off the wall keep trying to contact and see this woman.

    Total waste of time Chick is inconsistent and not worth the time you waste on her.

    Think Luna in Chelsea then X10 the amount of hassle to get in touch and see her.

  10. #2305
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    I think some of you remember Kayla. I guess she was out of town for a while. Anyways, I saw her recently. She's still down for BBFS 617 586 0573.
    I think you probably got really lucky that you managed to see her, this girl is mostly a big waste of time! She will have the exact same wording every time, like "its been a crazy busy day"or "Anytime soon"then it will stop from there!!Almost sounds like its a robot or an automated text. Unless you are extremely patient and persistent then maybe you can get through at some point.

  11. #2304

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonRedSox  [View Original Post]
    That doesn't happen to me. I log back in and I'm sent back to the reply box with nothing in it. I browse this site inn Firefox in incognito / private browsing though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro4  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else been able to see this girl? This time and the last time she was brought up if she responds it's texting that goes nowhere.
    I'm having scheduling issues with her too. Exchange texts but then she will just go silent and it happens every time so I'm not sure what the deal is. Would love to see her but sheduling with her is very complicated.

  12. #2303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 317
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    I think some of you remember Kayla. I guess she was out of town for a while. Anyways, I saw her recently. She's still down for BBFS 617 586 0573.
    Has anyone else been able to see this girl? This time and the last time she was brought up if she responds it's texting that goes nowhere.

  13. #2302
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    I think some of you remember Kayla. I guess she was out of town for a while. Anyways, I saw her recently. She's still down for BBFS.
    I've been texting her for a couple days now, to much work, always ghosts, never texts back or takes hours to. She's on seeking a lot.

  14. #2301

    Kayla is Back

    I think some of you remember Kayla. I guess she was out of town for a while. Anyways, I saw her recently. She's still down for BBFS 617xxxx573.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ******_p8zssoIadU1wnbp1po1_640.jpg‎  

  15. #2300
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Oops my bad. =(.
    No problem--you've got mail! ; )

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape