Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 542 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 395 445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 8117
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2957
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed I went to visit with this one and had to politely decline once she opened the door. Needle marks everywhere, easily 20 lbs heavier than pics, and just absolutely gross looking. She'll do anything for $100 but I wouldn't touch that even if she was paying me.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...h/574886207998
    I already know to avoid this one, but I want to thank you for thinking with your "big head" instead of your "little head. " Some folks would have given in after making the drive, but that only perpetuates the presence of these crappy providers here in the Tucson area. When they aren't getting the $$$ they need here, they will eventually get the message and go elsewhere. I don't think anyone here has ever missed a shitty provider who packed their bags and left town.

  2. #2956

    No. Just no.

    Dreamed I went to visit with this one and had to politely decline once she opened the door. Needle marks everywhere, easily 20 lbs heavier than pics, and just absolutely gross looking. She'll do anything for $100 but I wouldn't touch that even if she was paying me.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...h/574886207998

  3. #2955
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatExpecta  [View Original Post]
    I had to laugh here. So let me get this straight, a girl is posting her pussy for sale, but you have to 'sell' yourself so she will allow you to pay GPS rates to have the pussy? And then to inevitably meet a woman whose pictures are 15+yrs and 20 lbs old? I'll stick with Elaine and Katie at Sun AMP for the real deal. Thanks for the post. Be safe out there!
    Your posts are much appreciated as you obviously know the Tucson scene and are a resource to most of us!

  4. #2954

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by DucatiPilot  [View Original Post]
    At $$ for an hour, depending on who it is, I wouldn't necessarily say that is GPS. When I saw Alexia before, she was pretty hot and worked out hard to stay that way. She was also very good from a performance perspective. But yeah, there comes a point at which it just isn't worth it. In this case, the apparent paranoia along with the obstacle course I have to traverse just to see her just makes it a not worthwhile venture. And that is of course assuming it really is her.
    When http://tucson.skipthegames.com/femal...r/784175497936 wants $165/ hr, I think that is shows GPS is completely subjective. I had a great time years ago with AD, however her subsequent reviews did not encourage me to visit again, but the thought of her even being older and heavier if far more tempting than me than Dawn.

  5. #2953
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatExpecta  [View Original Post]
    I had to laugh here. So let me get this straight, a girl is posting her pussy for sale, but you have to 'sell' yourself so she will allow you to pay GPS rates to have the pussy? And then to inevitably meet a woman whose pictures are 15+yrs and 20 lbs old? I'll stick with Elaine and Katie at Sun AMP for the real deal. Thanks for the post. Be safe out there!
    At $$ for an hour, depending on who it is, I wouldn't necessarily say that is GPS. When I saw Alexia before, she was pretty hot and worked out hard to stay that way. She was also very good from a performance perspective. But yeah, there comes a point at which it just isn't worth it. In this case, the apparent paranoia along with the obstacle course I have to traverse just to see her just makes it a not worthwhile venture. And that is of course assuming it really is her.

  6. #2952
    Quote Originally Posted by DucatiPilot  [View Original Post]
    Well, having seen her numerous times years ago, I figured I'd give it (her) a shot and reached out for her. Initial communication was ok although she wanted original emails from when I contacted her years ago. Ummmmmm, they are long gone, babe. In fact, I couldn't even tell her what email I was using to contact her then, like that would prove anything anyway. I told her a number of things that she either said to me or I observed as a client and which only a prior client would know, but alas, it seems I am somehow, surprisingly, not measuring up. I'm a bit pissed off about it and more than disappointed, but whatever. I mention it here because if anyone else tries to get with her, they may encounter the same thing. Oh well.
    I had to laugh here. So let me get this straight, a girl is posting her pussy for sale, but you have to 'sell' yourself so she will allow you to pay GPS rates to have the pussy? And then to inevitably meet a woman whose pictures are 15+yrs and 20 lbs old? I'll stick with Elaine and Katie at Sun AMP for the real deal. Thanks for the post. Be safe out there!

  7. #2951

    Any info?

    The number listed in this link has many different girls. 22nd and Craycroft. Anybody partaken?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/lexis/36928448

  8. #2950

    Alexia Dior

    Well, having seen her numerous times years ago, I figured I'd give it (her) a shot and reached out for her. Initial communication was ok although she wanted original emails from when I contacted her years ago. Ummmmmm, they are long gone, babe. In fact, I couldn't even tell her what email I was using to contact her then, like that would prove anything anyway. I told her a number of things that she either said to me or I observed as a client and which only a prior client would know, but alas, it seems I am somehow, surprisingly, not measuring up. I'm a bit pissed off about it and more than disappointed, but whatever. I mention it here because if anyone else tries to get with her, they may encounter the same thing. Oh well.

  9. #2949

    Morgan Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by GilaMonster77  [View Original Post]
    I agree, I think that is her pic from a decade ago. She was super hot and was fantastic during her prime before she went kinda nuts and became unreliable. Her friend Morgan Marie was super hot and the greatest ever IMO. They used to play together too. Wonder what happened to her. Sigh.
    There's a name I had forgotten. But what a memory. Only saw her once that I recall, but wow. Stunning and either very into things or an amazing actress. Sadly, she wasn't available all that much, was hard to book with, and wasn't on the scene all that long.

  10. #2948

    Sylvia

    I saw her twice, long ago. She is a beautiful and sexy lady.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sencit  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to go by Sylvia Hampton, a quality intelligent high level "courtesan". Years ago, a very satisfying experience.

    https://www.69butterfly.com/escorts/sylvia-hampton/

    https://tucson.sugarnights.com/escorts/sylvia-hampton-0

  11. #2947

    Alexia

    Quote Originally Posted by Amorist1  [View Original Post]
    Let's see. If she's 28 now, then when I saw her 15 yrs ago.
    You're right. It's not her. I wish it was though. I miss Alexia Dior a lot!

  12. #2946

    Alexia

    Let's see. If she's 28 now, then when I saw her 15 yrs ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by GilaMonster77  [View Original Post]
    And she hasn't aged a day! The perpetual "28" lmao.

  13. #2945
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyedMan58  [View Original Post]
    They may be her. Some of course you can't tell because of the cropping, but I'm pretty sure the one with the blond hair and the tight waist is her. Something like 12 years ago. I was lucky enough to be one of the very first people she "met" and she was an extraordinarily gorgeous woman. Plus actually fairly smart and really sweet.

    Sadly, time and whatever else has taken its toll.
    I agree, I think that is her pic from a decade ago. She was super hot and was fantastic during her prime before she went kinda nuts and became unreliable. Her friend Morgan Marie was super hot and the greatest ever IMO. They used to play together too. Wonder what happened to her. Sigh.

  14. #2944

    Alexia pics

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't matter- they're not her anyway.
    They may be her. Some of course you can't tell because of the cropping, but I'm pretty sure the one with the blond hair and the tight waist is her. Something like 12 years ago. I was lucky enough to be one of the very first people she "met" and she was an extraordinarily gorgeous woman. Plus actually fairly smart and really sweet.

    Sadly, time and whatever else has taken its toll.

  15. #2943
    I've heard 125/250 with you providing a place to play. Of course, rates are subjective right?

    Quote Originally Posted by TenSleep  [View Original Post]
    Been following the Phoenix / Tucson threads for a few months and this is the first linked ad I've seen in which the woman is actually attractive (both body and face) and seems service oriented. Just need to know the rates. Good luck to you buddy! Let us know if it works out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape