Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,121 to 18,135 of 30790
-
03-07-21 15:05 #12670Senior Member

Posts: 45Be safe out there
Notorious hotel on 55.
https://www.newsobserver.com/news/lo...bid=-336855077
-
03-07-21 13:00 #12669Senior Member

Posts: 61Angel
Saw her a few days ago, she is very attractive but menu was extremely limited. Chatted for a bit and seemed friendly, but when it got down to business, it was CG only w / no eye contact, very cold and distant. I'm decently attractive and always shower fresh. Not sure what the problem was. Would not recommend, especially considering her rates.
Originally Posted by NuevoHobby
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-21 12:29 #12668Senior Member

Posts: 76Have you had any luck with them. ?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-21 11:48 #12667Senior Member

Posts: 76John would really apricate if you can share the info.
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-21 11:14 #12666Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Forget it. That entire site is fake, the one time I answered an add I was texted back that contacting an add for sex was illegal and warned not to do it again. The only thing I said in my text was are you around today. Don't those guys have better things to do?
Originally Posted by SoGent64
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-21 23:25 #12665Senior Member

Posts: 139What city / area is this?
Originally Posted by UncutDik
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-21 22:16 #12664Senior Member

Posts: 62Ginger Ghosted and uncle LEO
Finally got in touch with Ginger and we set a time for 9 pm. After talking more I told her I be there a little after 9. I got to a hotel near the wendys / pizza hut on glensford at 920 pm. As soon as I told her I was there all communication stop. She stopped answering texts and didn't answer my calls. Roughly after 20 min of waiting for her to answer I suddenly notice two of my uncles parkred behind me. (My car was off and I was parked) after 15 min I was able to talk my self out of a jam. Point being you guys take this how you want. Just saying. Def won't be going back to that location bc the officer told me "this area know for prostitution" so again I was Ghosted. And suddenly there is uncle. You decide.
-
03-06-21 19:06 #12663Senior Member

Posts: 507I would have bet money the last review posted was a self review. Thanks for the input and I'll probably pass on this one.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-21 19:04 #12662Senior Member

Posts: 507Both have several reviews on here. Search for Madison and xxAJ.
Originally Posted by DjmrToxic
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-21 18:36 #12661Senior Member

Posts: 284First trip. She offer 80 for qv.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
Second attempt. She mention benji for qv, was able to get her back down to 4 20s.
First trip we only did CBJ and cg. Picture are accurate.Last edited by Nick52; 03-06-21 at 18:37. Reason: Wrong numbers
-
03-06-21 16:49 #12660Regular Member

Posts: 9Kimberly
Whats the word on Kimberly.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2030699
-
03-06-21 16:37 #12659Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone know anything of these two?
I tried contacting them already only got voice mail.
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/59466417/
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/59470001/
-
03-06-21 15:26 #12658Regular Member

Posts: 13Ana. Durham
Trying to catch up on reports, been watching for a bit but wanted to start giving back.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/333137092822
Easy access private location in Durham, my biggest complaint was that she was late getting there so I was waiting nearby for a while, 10 minutes away stretched out way too long. QV60, pretty quick to business and seemed nice to be around. My biggest complaint was I left smelling like an ashtray, had to drive home with the windows open and find an excuse to run upstairs and change when I got home.
I am relatively new at asking for things but I enjoyed my time and other than the scheduling problems would be happy to go again for the price. I do like how she isn't always at a sketching Durham hotel / motel.
That being said, I will most likely end up back there at some point.
-
03-06-21 14:25 #12657Senior Member

Posts: 136Redhead?
Anyone have a glowing GFE recommendation for a natural redhead in Raleigh?
-
03-06-21 13:10 #12656Senior Member

Posts: 530It's not the "Man"
Not worried about the "man", I am worried about the woman and what she could find out with a PI if we ever split. Anything you do with your personal phone will be linked to your phone, even if its a fake account with fake info. I'm not IT, I know from my own experience. I created fake gmail and google number and used them to create fake FB on my burner. I never entered my personal info or personal cell number on any of the fake apps or accounts. Yet the fake FB account starting recommending all my friends from my real account. It was linked back to my personal phone. Maybe you are single but you may not always be, and the fake accounts may still link back to you many years later.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






