Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12670

    Be safe out there


  2. #12669

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by NuevoHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58997628/

    Had a dream with the gorgeous beauty yesterday at a midrange off 401 in garner. I my dream she was easily one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen let alone been with. Not all good though she does have some rules like no licking or no K9. But if you want to expirience a dream with a pretty face straight out of a movie set this might be the one for you. Lots of good eye contact in CG and mish. Menu seemed a little limited but YMMV.
    Saw her a few days ago, she is very attractive but menu was extremely limited. Chatted for a bit and seemed friendly, but when it got down to business, it was CG only w / no eye contact, very cold and distant. I'm decently attractive and always shower fresh. Not sure what the problem was. Would not recommend, especially considering her rates.

  3. #12668

  4. #12667
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    Samara has expressed her wish that her contact information only be shared with Senior Members.
    John would really apricate if you can share the info.

  5. #12666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by SoGent64  [View Original Post]
    Forget it. That entire site is fake, the one time I answered an add I was texted back that contacting an add for sex was illegal and warned not to do it again. The only thing I said in my text was are you around today. Don't those guys have better things to do?

  6. #12665
    Quote Originally Posted by UncutDik  [View Original Post]
    Finally got in touch with Ginger and we set a time for 9 pm. After talking more I told her I be there a little after 9. I got to a hotel near the wendys / pizza hut on glensford at 920 pm. As soon as I told her I was there all communication stop. She stopped answering texts and didn't answer my calls. Roughly after 20 min of waiting for her to answer I suddenly notice two of my uncles parkred behind me. (My car was off and I was parked) after 15 min I was able to talk my self out of a jam. Point being you guys take this how you want. Just saying. Def won't be going back to that location bc the officer told me "this area know for prostitution" so again I was Ghosted. And suddenly there is uncle. You decide.
    What city / area is this?

  7. #12664

    Ginger Ghosted and uncle LEO

    Finally got in touch with Ginger and we set a time for 9 pm. After talking more I told her I be there a little after 9. I got to a hotel near the wendys / pizza hut on glensford at 920 pm. As soon as I told her I was there all communication stop. She stopped answering texts and didn't answer my calls. Roughly after 20 min of waiting for her to answer I suddenly notice two of my uncles parkred behind me. (My car was off and I was parked) after 15 min I was able to talk my self out of a jam. Point being you guys take this how you want. Just saying. Def won't be going back to that location bc the officer told me "this area know for prostitution" so again I was Ghosted. And suddenly there is uncle. You decide.

  8. #12663
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick52  [View Original Post]
    First trip. She offer 80 for qv.

    Second attempt. She mention benji for qv, was able to get her back down to 4 20s.

    First trip we only did CBJ and cg. Picture are accurate.
    I would have bet money the last review posted was a self review. Thanks for the input and I'll probably pass on this one.

  9. #12662
    Quote Originally Posted by DjmrToxic  [View Original Post]
    Both have several reviews on here. Search for Madison and xxAJ.

  10. #12661
    Quote Originally Posted by LookinGood  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates and what's on the menu? Her ad provides shit for info.
    First trip. She offer 80 for qv.

    Second attempt. She mention benji for qv, was able to get her back down to 4 20s.

    First trip we only did CBJ and cg. Picture are accurate.
    Last edited by Nick52; 03-06-21 at 18:37. Reason: Wrong numbers

  11. #12660

    Kimberly


  12. #12659

    Anyone know anything of these two?


  13. #12658

    Ana. Durham

    Trying to catch up on reports, been watching for a bit but wanted to start giving back.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/333137092822

    Easy access private location in Durham, my biggest complaint was that she was late getting there so I was waiting nearby for a while, 10 minutes away stretched out way too long. QV60, pretty quick to business and seemed nice to be around. My biggest complaint was I left smelling like an ashtray, had to drive home with the windows open and find an excuse to run upstairs and change when I got home.

    I am relatively new at asking for things but I enjoyed my time and other than the scheduling problems would be happy to go again for the price. I do like how she isn't always at a sketching Durham hotel / motel.

    That being said, I will most likely end up back there at some point.

  14. #12657

    Redhead?

    Anyone have a glowing GFE recommendation for a natural redhead in Raleigh?

  15. #12656

    It's not the "Man"

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    I use them. I don't do deposits at all though. So you guys can keep running to ATM's if you want but I've had no issues. They can be closed at will. Also sending someone a cashapp is not illegal. And TBH I have no inflated thoughts that I'm that important. The 'man' don't give 2 flips about my activities.
    Not worried about the "man", I am worried about the woman and what she could find out with a PI if we ever split. Anything you do with your personal phone will be linked to your phone, even if its a fake account with fake info. I'm not IT, I know from my own experience. I created fake gmail and google number and used them to create fake FB on my burner. I never entered my personal info or personal cell number on any of the fake apps or accounts. Yet the fake FB account starting recommending all my friends from my real account. It was linked back to my personal phone. Maybe you are single but you may not always be, and the fake accounts may still link back to you many years later.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape