Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 552 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 602 652 1052 ... LastLast
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8784
    We were texting for the last couple of days, and she tells me 600.

    Umm, no.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    I figured sharing is caring. Even if it's not my cup of tea. I reported this one a while back last fall and had tons of fun! She's legit and everything is on the menu even FSBB. But has increased her PPM from 200 to 500. Says the same thing as they all say "my last SD gave me this much blah, blah, blah". If you like this one and have 400-500 PPM then by all means have fun. Says that she is going on Spring Break this weekend.

  2. #8783

    Never had this before

    This one wants 500 to blow me while her boyfriend fucks her and on top of that wants me to provide alcohol for them both and get a room, I am really amazed with some of these chicks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6341b...7-9565b948911c

    Would love to hear if someone saw her.

  3. #8782

    Been pregnant awhile

    Quote Originally Posted by NewInChi  [View Original Post]
    Quick share.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6cb94...4-ffc71f22647f

    She says she is near Madison, Wisconsin, about 90 minutes from Chicago (depending on where you are). I am not driving that far, but to each their own.

    Looks like she has been on for quite some time (even though this profile says Oct) I have seen her before. Not sure if she is still pregnant or not.
    We have each other favorited but can't communicate until I upgrade. I feel like it's been 9 months by now.

  4. #8781
    Quote Originally Posted by GWheaton  [View Original Post]
    Talking to this one now. Any intel? Asking $500, can host in North Chicago. Pictures are accurate. She seems to be a little moody. I'm trying to see if she will agree with $300 ish.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fcad2...2-0bd3dbfb48ba

    This is about the 5th account for her. She is a fat ass and a lousy lay. She also appears to have some sort of mental issues. Hard pass.
    Thanks! I'll pass this one up then.

  5. #8780
    Quote Originally Posted by SuburbGuy96  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one that cannot see the profiles? It says profile is unavailable when clicking each link for seeking arrangements and I have an account, just not the premium. Could that be why?
    When guys post glowing reviews or confirm a girl offers BB etc, they get 100's of clicks and some girls take down their profiles because of all the attention.

  6. #8779

    Pregnant_Lillian_V

    Quick share.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6cb94...4-ffc71f22647f

    She says she is near Madison, Wisconsin, about 90 minutes from Chicago (depending on where you are). I am not driving that far, but to each their own.

    Looks like she has been on for quite some time (even though this profile says Oct) I have seen her before. Not sure if she is still pregnant or not.

  7. #8778

    Can't see reports

    Am I the only one that cannot see the profiles? It says profile is unavailable when clicking each link for seeking arrangements and I have an account, just not the premium. Could that be why?

  8. #8777

    If you start now.

    I have noticed it takes me 60-90 days to truly find someone that's good. Yes lots of dinners and no shows, fakes and flakes.

    First few weeks I spend weeding out the fakes and the online only. A good search criteria always helps.

    Then when no responses show up, search criteria goes to trash. LOL.

    Then you get desperate and send to all and get the week killer out. Haha.

    All the best brother. You are a long time poster, so keep sharing please, especially the time wasters (of all kind).

    Quote Originally Posted by DynoJr  [View Original Post]
    Seems like the water is warming up again and now we can actually meet at bars and restaurants. Vaccine is getting closer and I've been locked up for too long.

  9. #8776

    Are we allowed to post pics?

    Hi mongers,

    I am new here and have been lurking for the past few days with few posts. I see that we all post links from SA and many a times, SA has either blocked them, or SBs have moved on and deleted accounts. Either way, no idea who we are talking about? Are we allowed to post pics or screenshots for posterity or that's against the forum and moderator rules?

    Thank you in advance for answering boring but important question!

  10. #8775

    Hot_ariel0

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eb7c6...c-c84cfe7a8f1b

    This one wants me to subscribe to her OF page. Maybe later she will trust to meet up. Yeah-nah. I'm going to try to irritate her a bit before reporting her.

  11. #8774

    Thinking of upgrading

    Seems like the water is warming up again and now we can actually meet at bars and restaurants. Vaccine is getting closer and I've been locked up for too long.

  12. #8773

    Beware

    Talking to this one now. Any intel? Asking $500, can host in North Chicago. Pictures are accurate. She seems to be a little moody. I'm trying to see if she will agree with $300 ish.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fcad2...2-0bd3dbfb48ba

    This is about the 5th account for her. She is a fat ass and a lousy lay. She also appears to have some sort of mental issues. Hard pass.

  13. #8772
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Thanks for your reports!

    Please clear your PM in box.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    Quick report!

    This one wanted $400, but talked her down to $300. Pictures are current. She cannot host, but willing to travel. BBBJ, CIM, CFS.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a2454...6-fde12ed083a9

    I'm still in negotiations with this one. She's a stripper by trade, pics are accurate. Can't host, but willing to travel for the right amount. She's asking $600, talked her down to $450, but I'm still working on getting it for a lower price.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e1cb6...8-32e8957a6909

    Time waster! She's only doing videos and will do one with her boyfriend for you.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6341b...7-9565b948911c

    Talking to this one now. Any intel? Asking $500, can host in North Chicago. Pictures are accurate. She seems to be a little moody. I'm trying to see if she will agree with $300 ish.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fcad2...2-0bd3dbfb48ba

    In talks with this one now. Spotty communication. Any intel? All I know is she's in Joliet, pictures are accurate and current.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/76fbe...e-5c1e72ca2a81

    This one is rather interesting and painful in terms with communication. I'm still trying to pursue, she does not want to discuss money via text, only in person. Very limited availability due to school and work. Any intel?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6bab0...9-6e1b0f0c882e

    This one wanted $400, but talked her down for $350. She's coming over tonight, I will update.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a507e...f-f54b45b19b52

    This one $300. She cannot host and available only during the day. Pictures are current, baby damage but nothing bad. BBBJ, bare and cip.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/19148...d-b061228342e4

    This one wanted $400, but talked her down to $300. Pictures are current. She flaked out on me twice though. Working on rescheduling.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/23910...9-1263dd836dcd

    Time waster for me. Just want something platonic.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/316ce...1-606f012e29db

    This one $300, pics are current. Nice gal, but too robotic and boring for me. Follows order well though. She cannot host, but willing to travel. Crazy work schedule, but she's willing to accommodate. BBBJ, bare, cim.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/465bd...c-b538de804c05

    This one wants $500 and she's firm. SA pics are done up, current pic not so much to look at. Hard pass for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/263d0...0-606d613f198d

  14. #8771

    Cheers all!

    Quick report!

    This one wanted $400, but talked her down to $300. Pictures are current. She cannot host, but willing to travel. BBBJ, CIM, CFS.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a2454...6-fde12ed083a9

    I'm still in negotiations with this one. She's a stripper by trade, pics are accurate. Can't host, but willing to travel for the right amount. She's asking $600, talked her down to $450, but I'm still working on getting it for a lower price.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e1cb6...8-32e8957a6909

    Time waster! She's only doing videos and will do one with her boyfriend for you.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6341b...7-9565b948911c

    Talking to this one now. Any intel? Asking $500, can host in North Chicago. Pictures are accurate. She seems to be a little moody. I'm trying to see if she will agree with $300 ish.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fcad2...2-0bd3dbfb48ba

    In talks with this one now. Spotty communication. Any intel? All I know is she's in Joliet, pictures are accurate and current.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/76fbe...e-5c1e72ca2a81

    This one is rather interesting and painful in terms with communication. I'm still trying to pursue, she does not want to discuss money via text, only in person. Very limited availability due to school and work. Any intel?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6bab0...9-6e1b0f0c882e

    This one wanted $400, but talked her down for $350. She's coming over tonight, I will update.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a507e...f-f54b45b19b52

    This one $300. She cannot host and available only during the day. Pictures are current, baby damage but nothing bad. BBBJ, bare and cip.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/19148...d-b061228342e4

    This one wanted $400, but talked her down to $300. Pictures are current. She flaked out on me twice though. Working on rescheduling.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/23910...9-1263dd836dcd

    Time waster for me. Just want something platonic.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/316ce...1-606f012e29db

    This one $300, pics are current. Nice gal, but too robotic and boring for me. Follows order well though. She cannot host, but willing to travel. Crazy work schedule, but she's willing to accommodate. BBBJ, bare, cim.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/465bd...c-b538de804c05

    This one wants $500 and she's firm. SA pics are done up, current pic not so much to look at. Hard pass for me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/263d0...0-606d613f198d

  15. #8770
    Quote Originally Posted by SkulLord  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I know this topic has been mentioned a couple of time but I need your help. A year and a half ago I got suspended from sa and I gave up on it. Now that I'm back on truck I wanted to rejoin but my ban is still here. I try using vpn and privacy.com but it didn't work so if anyone can help with se advice that will be great. (Also want to mention that I can change the address on my credit card but not sure if that going to help.).
    Use a different browser or else install User-Agent switcher and make it look like you're using a different OS and browser with that. Also clear your entire browser history and cookies. Change your VPN location and change the address for your card. Don't upload any photos.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape