Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 13457
-
03-06-21 05:51 #11057Senior Member

Posts: 257I Don't Buy It Either
So we agree that girls aren't jacking up prices based on high tippers and we agree it's nobody's business who tips what, correct?
Good. So nobody is going to have a stroke that I've been giving them $$.
Originally Posted by CPGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 23:21 #11056Senior Member

Posts: 732No reason not to sample the other side of the buffet. The main course will still be there (most of the time).
Originally Posted by PhlipPhlop
[View Original Post]
Cookie and Cherry were more or less tied for 1st for me. Cherry offered the much better shower, but only had anal once. Cookie's showers are normal, but the service side is great with guaranteed CIA.
And I still want to try Jenny, even knowing the service is lackluster. I like to have notches on my belt.
I don't stick with one girl very long anywhere. The shitty ones obviously once. Most girls I see twice, three times max. The great ones, like Mallory, maybe 10 times before I get bored.
There's only so many positions and scenes you can film before you want to try someone new.
-
03-05-21 23:20 #11055Senior Member

Posts: 826Hobby Regrets Strongly Discouraged
Enjoyed your candor and am quite certain that all appreciated hearing of Cherrys possible return!
I don't think you have to "walk away" from anything. If you have the time and donation, Cookie will again be there for you. What I'm hearing is an experienced monger wanting a different set of experiences. I'd say that most of us (even the guys in long-term arrangements) think occasionally about greener pastures. I encourage you to go for it; life is too short!
I've seen Candy, Sophia and Cherry (on multiple pre-Covid occasions), but never had the pleasure of being with Cookie. I am torn between booking her or traveling further to Jackson MI for a taste of another legend, Mikki. And earlier today, I read an unexpectedly stellar review on another board of Anna at Sunny. Doesn't sound possible to make a bad choice. I say have fun with new conquests. I'm sure others will weigh-in on the topic.
Originally Posted by PhlipPhlop
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 23:14 #11054Senior Member

Posts: 31Good times
A few weeks ago my favorite girl at a place in pittsburgh apparently left and upon reading about your spas I decided to take an adventure out your way. I stopped by sunny and apple was sent to my room. I found her quite attractive. Short with the right amount of thick and some nice large breasts. We had a nice time together and when I left I decided to go ahead and stop by tiger since I was out that way. I met with Sophia there and found her very attractive as well. Wasn't as fun as the time I had with Apple but maybe she just could tell I've never been there before. Needless to say I still enjoyed my time with her. And on another note sunny and tiger seem so much brighter, cleaner, and more well kept than the places I normally go to in the Pittsburgh area. Would take a ride out that way again some time.
-
03-05-21 22:52 #11053Senior Member

Posts: 527Am I crazy
Saw cookie today, saw cookie last time. As AMP girls go I think she very attractive, a solid 8 petite with great curves. As far as service goes she never waivers solid every time, never goes through the motions and seems to actually enjoy it. Plus after all is said and done you get a decent massage too. With that said I think I'm done and need to find someone else. Any of you walk away from a good thing and regret it. I have dabbled with others at tiger and sun but have not found anyone recently, other than cherry that I would repeat with. Maybe I need a break, or am crazy. BTW shi shi said cherry would definitely be back next week. Don't want to dispute previous report and mamasan job is to tell you what you want to here so I guess time will tell. But here's to hoping maybe some cherry pie will be back and shake the doldrums.
-
03-05-21 17:05 #11052Senior Member

Posts: 145Spa
Does anyone see any of the girls a the massage places outside of the tiger or sun spa.
-
03-05-21 13:57 #11051Senior Member

Posts: 97I'm just sayin
That's what I'm sayin CP GUY. I agree and have only done 100. However I'm just bringing the topic up for the new year too.
Originally Posted by CPGuy
[View Original Post]
I just like to keep the small piece of FS we have in Ohio still here so we don't have to travel outside unless were going to a country that is fruitful everywhere.
Stay safe out there fellas.
-
03-05-21 10:15 #11050Senior Member

Posts: 353Just the tip
The argument, and I for one am not sure I buy it personally, is that the more guys pay 120,140, 160 for the same service that others only pay 100 for, eventually the girls are going start saying "I don't do that for 100 any more" and then everyone has to start paying more. The reason why I'm not sure I buy the argument myself is that it's been said over and over and over again for the last 10 years, at least, and somehow I still keep seeing the same girls do the same service at the AMPs for 100.
Originally Posted by FreakyScotty
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 18:32 #11049Senior Member

Posts: 25Asian 40 is white girl 20.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 14:31 #11048Senior Member

Posts: 257And?
I get what you're saying. Still don't see how it's anyone's business what I spend of my money. So, I don't understand why we have this same conversation over and over from people that get upset over what others spend.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 11:50 #11047Senior Member

Posts: 145Tiger sun
Does any of the girls at the tiger or Sunspot do anal other than cookie.
-
03-04-21 09:30 #11046Senior Member

Posts: 731So I am one of those guys that does not like the negotiation BS and as such I tend to be more generous than some it sounds like. $60 for the house is what it is. However I want the "masseuse" to know that I am there for a full experience and always lead with 1.2 - if they give me a look or a little comment. Than I know there is a good chance I will get what I want and the additional. 2 always seals the deal. I will not go more than 1.4 Now you may say what you want. But this is my way of doing things and I tell you. It moves things along nicely. IF / when the services was less than I expected I am sure to let Mama San know when she ask me.
Originally Posted by IOnlyCip
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 07:37 #11045Banned Member

Posts: 3188I'm not sure that is even a remote analogy. Your not getting all of what you paid for before the tip, like a meal. With the meal, you get all of it, eat it, enjoy it and there is nothing left to purchase.
Originally Posted by FreakyScotty
[View Original Post]
With a provider, it's a 2 part purchase. You buy the massage, that is the first item you consume. Then you buy the service with a "tip". We all know that is not a tip for the great massage that you already paid for, it's you buying the extra.
-
03-03-21 22:02 #11044Banned Member

Posts: 3188Yeah, I was afraid of that.
Originally Posted by Hector1938
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 21:15 #11043Banned Member

Posts: 512Agree
I'm not a cheap ass! I negotiate what I need to in life and am overly generous at times! I like you, I pay / tip! I tipped the girl in the drive thru at Arbys today! Why? I wanted to make her day. $10 out of my pocket made her day! I love it! Same reason I pay for the car behind me in the drive thru at least once a week! Normally a Senior or a cute lady! It makes me feel good and I'm sure appreciated by the receiver. I hope if they can, they pay it forward!
Originally Posted by FreakyScotty
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




