Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 898 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 661 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 13457
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11057

    I Don't Buy It Either

    So we agree that girls aren't jacking up prices based on high tippers and we agree it's nobody's business who tips what, correct?

    Good. So nobody is going to have a stroke that I've been giving them $$.

    Quote Originally Posted by CPGuy  [View Original Post]
    The argument, and I for one am not sure I buy it personally, is that the more guys pay 120,140, 160 for the same service that others only pay 100 for, eventually the girls are going start saying "I don't do that for 100 any more" and then everyone has to start paying more. The reason why I'm not sure I buy the argument myself is that it's been said over and over and over again for the last 10 years, at least, and somehow I still keep seeing the same girls do the same service at the AMPs for 100.

  2. #11056
    Quote Originally Posted by PhlipPhlop  [View Original Post]
    Saw cookie today, saw cookie last time. As AMP girls go I think she very attractive, a solid 8 petite with great curves. As far as service goes she never waivers solid every time, never goes through the motions and seems to actually enjoy it. Plus after all is said and done you get a decent massage too. With that said I think I'm done and need to find someone else. Any of you walk away from a good thing and regret it. I have dabbled with others at tiger and sun but have not found anyone recently, other than cherry that I would repeat with. Maybe I need a break, or am crazy. BTW shi shi said cherry would definitely be back next week. Don't want to dispute previous report and mamasan job is to tell you what you want to here so I guess time will tell. But here's to hoping maybe some cherry pie will be back and shake the doldrums.
    No reason not to sample the other side of the buffet. The main course will still be there (most of the time).

    Cookie and Cherry were more or less tied for 1st for me. Cherry offered the much better shower, but only had anal once. Cookie's showers are normal, but the service side is great with guaranteed CIA.

    And I still want to try Jenny, even knowing the service is lackluster. I like to have notches on my belt.

    I don't stick with one girl very long anywhere. The shitty ones obviously once. Most girls I see twice, three times max. The great ones, like Mallory, maybe 10 times before I get bored.

    There's only so many positions and scenes you can film before you want to try someone new.

  3. #11055
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Hobby Regrets Strongly Discouraged

    Enjoyed your candor and am quite certain that all appreciated hearing of Cherrys possible return!

    I don't think you have to "walk away" from anything. If you have the time and donation, Cookie will again be there for you. What I'm hearing is an experienced monger wanting a different set of experiences. I'd say that most of us (even the guys in long-term arrangements) think occasionally about greener pastures. I encourage you to go for it; life is too short!

    I've seen Candy, Sophia and Cherry (on multiple pre-Covid occasions), but never had the pleasure of being with Cookie. I am torn between booking her or traveling further to Jackson MI for a taste of another legend, Mikki. And earlier today, I read an unexpectedly stellar review on another board of Anna at Sunny. Doesn't sound possible to make a bad choice. I say have fun with new conquests. I'm sure others will weigh-in on the topic.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhlipPhlop  [View Original Post]
    Saw cookie today, saw cookie last time. As AMP girls go I think she very attractive, a solid 8 petite with great curves. As far as service goes she never waivers solid every time, never goes through the motions and seems to actually enjoy it. Plus after all is said and done you get a decent massage too. With that said I think I'm done and need to find someone else. Any of you walk away from a good thing and regret it. I have dabbled with others at tiger and sun but have not found anyone recently, other than cherry that I would repeat with. Maybe I need a break, or am crazy. BTW shi shi said cherry would definitely be back next week. Don't want to dispute previous report and mamasan job is to tell you what you want to here so I guess time will tell. But here's to hoping maybe some cherry pie will be back and shake the doldrums.

  4. #11054

    Good times

    A few weeks ago my favorite girl at a place in pittsburgh apparently left and upon reading about your spas I decided to take an adventure out your way. I stopped by sunny and apple was sent to my room. I found her quite attractive. Short with the right amount of thick and some nice large breasts. We had a nice time together and when I left I decided to go ahead and stop by tiger since I was out that way. I met with Sophia there and found her very attractive as well. Wasn't as fun as the time I had with Apple but maybe she just could tell I've never been there before. Needless to say I still enjoyed my time with her. And on another note sunny and tiger seem so much brighter, cleaner, and more well kept than the places I normally go to in the Pittsburgh area. Would take a ride out that way again some time.

  5. #11053

    Am I crazy

    Saw cookie today, saw cookie last time. As AMP girls go I think she very attractive, a solid 8 petite with great curves. As far as service goes she never waivers solid every time, never goes through the motions and seems to actually enjoy it. Plus after all is said and done you get a decent massage too. With that said I think I'm done and need to find someone else. Any of you walk away from a good thing and regret it. I have dabbled with others at tiger and sun but have not found anyone recently, other than cherry that I would repeat with. Maybe I need a break, or am crazy. BTW shi shi said cherry would definitely be back next week. Don't want to dispute previous report and mamasan job is to tell you what you want to here so I guess time will tell. But here's to hoping maybe some cherry pie will be back and shake the doldrums.

  6. #11052

    Spa

    Does anyone see any of the girls a the massage places outside of the tiger or sun spa.

  7. #11051

    I'm just sayin

    Quote Originally Posted by CPGuy  [View Original Post]
    The argument, and I for one am not sure I buy it personally, is that the more guys pay 120,140, 160 for the same service that others only pay 100 for, eventually the girls are going start saying "I don't do that for 100 any more" and then everyone has to start paying more. The reason why I'm not sure I buy the argument myself is that it's been said over and over and over again for the last 10 years, at least, and somehow I still keep seeing the same girls do the same service at the AMPs for 100.
    That's what I'm sayin CP GUY. I agree and have only done 100. However I'm just bringing the topic up for the new year too.

    I just like to keep the small piece of FS we have in Ohio still here so we don't have to travel outside unless were going to a country that is fruitful everywhere.

    Stay safe out there fellas.

  8. #11050

    Just the tip

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakyScotty  [View Original Post]
    I get what you're saying. Still don't see how it's anyone's business what I spend of my money. So, I don't understand why we have this same conversation over and over from people that get upset over what others spend.
    The argument, and I for one am not sure I buy it personally, is that the more guys pay 120,140, 160 for the same service that others only pay 100 for, eventually the girls are going start saying "I don't do that for 100 any more" and then everyone has to start paying more. The reason why I'm not sure I buy the argument myself is that it's been said over and over and over again for the last 10 years, at least, and somehow I still keep seeing the same girls do the same service at the AMPs for 100.

  9. #11049
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I was afraid of that.
    Asian 40 is white girl 20.

  10. #11048

    And?

    I get what you're saying. Still don't see how it's anyone's business what I spend of my money. So, I don't understand why we have this same conversation over and over from people that get upset over what others spend.

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure that is even a remote analogy. Your not getting all of what you paid for before the tip, like a meal. With the meal, you get all of it, eat it, enjoy it and there is nothing left to purchase.

    With a provider, it's a 2 part purchase. You buy the massage, that is the first item you consume. Then you buy the service with a "tip". We all know that is not a tip for the great massage that you already paid for, it's you buying the extra.

  11. #11047

    Tiger sun

    Does any of the girls at the tiger or Sunspot do anal other than cookie.

  12. #11046
    Quote Originally Posted by IOnlyCip  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a cheap ass! I negotiate what I need to in life and am overly generous at times! I like you, I pay / tip! I tipped the girl in the drive thru at Arbys today! Why? I wanted to make her day. $10 out of my pocket made her day! I love it! Same reason I pay for the car behind me in the drive thru at least once a week! Normally a Senior or a cute lady! It makes me feel good and I'm sure appreciated by the receiver. I hope if they can, they pay it forward!
    So I am one of those guys that does not like the negotiation BS and as such I tend to be more generous than some it sounds like. $60 for the house is what it is. However I want the "masseuse" to know that I am there for a full experience and always lead with 1.2 - if they give me a look or a little comment. Than I know there is a good chance I will get what I want and the additional. 2 always seals the deal. I will not go more than 1.4 Now you may say what you want. But this is my way of doing things and I tell you. It moves things along nicely. IF / when the services was less than I expected I am sure to let Mama San know when she ask me.

  13. #11045
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakyScotty  [View Original Post]
    If I buy a $ dinner and I decide to tip $. 5 to the server, who's business is that? Same goes for when I'm extremely happy and drop a $$ tip at Tiger.
    I'm not sure that is even a remote analogy. Your not getting all of what you paid for before the tip, like a meal. With the meal, you get all of it, eat it, enjoy it and there is nothing left to purchase.

    With a provider, it's a 2 part purchase. You buy the massage, that is the first item you consume. Then you buy the service with a "tip". We all know that is not a tip for the great massage that you already paid for, it's you buying the extra.

  14. #11044
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector1938  [View Original Post]
    You're sort of barking up the wrong tree with that. If you want "young and thin," you'd want to look into an escort. The ladies aren't usually fat, but none of them are in their 20's.
    Yeah, I was afraid of that.

  15. #11043

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakyScotty  [View Original Post]
    If I buy a $ dinner and I decide to tip $. 5 to the server, who's business is that? Same goes for when I'm extremely happy and drop a $$ tip at Tiger.
    I'm not a cheap ass! I negotiate what I need to in life and am overly generous at times! I like you, I pay / tip! I tipped the girl in the drive thru at Arbys today! Why? I wanted to make her day. $10 out of my pocket made her day! I love it! Same reason I pay for the car behind me in the drive thru at least once a week! Normally a Senior or a cute lady! It makes me feel good and I'm sure appreciated by the receiver. I hope if they can, they pay it forward!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape