Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 13595
-
03-05-21 22:25 #3545Senior Member

Posts: 255Claire Marie / Claire etc
I saw her on an outcall. But she does not look exactly like her pics. She not bad but those filters make her look a lot better than in person.
Originally Posted by SpiceMan777
[View Original Post]
I really didn't get to try the goods she tried to get me on with cash and dash sorta. I asked for an outcall for hh 150. She came to my place but I forgot to tell her I didn't have cash but I could do cash-app.
Well, she wanted me to send the money. Then said she would have to go to her car to see if it's there before we started because she didn't have her phone. She said just send it she will be back. After she left I didn't send a dime. She texted me to send the money and she will come back. I explained when she gets back and gets naked ill send the money. She said I fucked her on gas so I send her $20 for her time, She sends me a pic with her flipping me off. My experience.
-
03-05-21 22:15 #3544Senior Member

Posts: 255Lindsay
Does anyone have any current pics of her? Want to know if I have seen her before.
Originally Posted by JohnnyFigment
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 21:42 #3543Senior Member

Posts: 43I just spoke with her sister. The memorial service is for family only. A lot of us want to pay our respects, but we are only able to remember her in our hearts. Please say a prayer for her and her family.
Originally Posted by DeChamps
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 20:34 #3542Senior Member

Posts: 202Heartbreaking
General question to fellow mongers. Is it ok to show up at funeral home and pay respects. She was a friend. We just hung out here and there sometimes. Missed my last lunch date because she forgot about her nephews 1st birthday party (was what she told me). I don't want it to be an awkward situation so advice would be greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by BDinkie
[View Original Post]
Be Safe,
DE.
-
03-05-21 19:45 #3541Senior Member

Posts: 429Lindsay
This is sad and heartbreaking. Texted her just last week and she said she would see me except she and her sister decided to hang out. Sad to see her go, her personality was a 10+.
Originally Posted by Jsmw1980
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 17:55 #3540Senior Member

Posts: 202Link please
If there is a memeorial would like to attend or donate.
Originally Posted by BigBad
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 17:19 #3539Senior Member

Posts: 1101Lindsay
Shocking news about her. Going back memory lane to when I first met. She was doing duos with a girl named Jazz. Jazz was about 5'7-8 with huge boobs. I think she Dominican and had started out doing BR. She's was an ATF for a long while. Anyway, this had to be around 10 years ago. Lindsay was a lot of fun and they interacted a lot. Later I had a duo with Lindsay and her sister. Can't remember her name. Lindsay was by far my favorite of the two. There were sometime she had no limits and I mean none LOL. It's been several years since I saw her. The last time I was very disappointed. I had hoped she was doing better.
It's very sad to hear of another passing. I had once kept a count of girls I had been with and that had passed. I lost count but I think it's close to 20 in 15 years in the hobby.
-
03-05-21 16:03 #3538Senior Member

Posts: 168Lindsay
I found her obituary it looks like she just passed away on Wednesday. If anyone happens to know how she passed please send me a PM. I have a suspicion but not 100% sure. So sad.
Originally Posted by BigBad
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 15:58 #3537Senior Member

Posts: 168Lindsay
OMG I just texted with her last week after the mentions of her surfacing again. She told me that she was just about to sign the lease on an apartment for incall. I can't believe she's all of a sudden gone. Wow!
Originally Posted by FourShip
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 15:09 #3536Senior Member

Posts: 227I can confirm with certainty just like what Golf said that's its true she passed away recently. Rest in Peace.
Originally Posted by WadsOfWood
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 14:32 #3535Senior Member

Posts: 94Airelle
She has an ad on Skip the Games today.
Originally Posted by Magwa
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 11:31 #3534Regular Member

Posts: 8Is that $$ total or over and above the house fee? Thanks for the reply.
Originally Posted by SmaJohn
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 07:20 #3533Senior Member

Posts: 1396I can confirm. So sad, she had young children too.
Originally Posted by WadsOfWood
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 02:01 #3532Senior Member

Posts: 25Airelle
Haven't seen any ads for Airelle Gisele on EB in a couple weeks. Any chance she's visiting uncle or is she still around?
-
03-05-21 01:16 #3531Regular Member

Posts: 12I've seen her on multiple occasions, she's never gave me a specific donation other that the house fees. I usually give $$, and leave with a nice rub and full finish. Hope this was helpful.
Originally Posted by BigOldNine
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





