Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,466 to 21,480 of 41298
-
03-05-21 18:46 #19833Senior Member

Posts: 100Lina
Made contact with Alina one evening. Setup a visit two hours from when I text her. Naturally when it came time for the visit, she ghosted me. She made contact with me the best morning. Agreed on a time. She left me hanging for about 15 minutes. As I was getting ready to leave, she gave me the room number. She's the girl in the pics. Very attractive. Everything was covered. Problem was, she wouldn't stay in a position for more then 20 seconds. Started CBJ, then cg, then rcg. After changing it up three times in a minute, she got on all fours. Started working it from behind, and have her a good slap. That was a no no. So I ended up just taking her to town from behind, and finished in the bag. Normal hh rate. Won't repeat due to the run around, and the constant changing of positions.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2301898
-
03-05-21 17:33 #19832Senior Member

Posts: 919That is the $64,000 question
I keep a different shirt for visiting providers. It really wouldn't do to go in with my work uniform on anyway. It doesn't solve the problem, but it helps. I have Febreze in the office, and I track who smokes and who doesn't (the who doesn't list is really short, though). And I try not to visit the smokers too soon before heading home. That's about all I have on that right now.
Originally Posted by TimesLikeThese
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 17:16 #19831Senior Member

Posts: 176Smoke
Odd question, but what's a good way to get rid of smoke smell if you're unable to take a shower and wash clothes afterwards, that is. What are some tricks you all do?
-
03-05-21 17:06 #19830Senior Member

Posts: 226Yup
Agreed. Man STG is getting worse.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 17:02 #19829Banned Member

Posts: 739Fake ad
Based on the photo quality and her phone, these pics are not her and are at least 5 yrs old.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 16:35 #19828Senior Member

Posts: 286I'm so glad to know that, and actually happy to hear that providers get some fairytale endings.
Originally Posted by TallBear
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 16:15 #19827Senior Member

Posts: 560Well now that the days here.
So spoke to Sugar Wednesday morning, asked a few questions for clarification and she's not responded since. If something changes I'll msg you guys, but doesn't look promising.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 15:37 #19826Senior Member

Posts: 433I stay in touch with "Angie". She misses me & several of you, but she is in a loving relationship, retired from the hobby & living in Maine. Her hair is her natural brunette now. Since she is happy, healthy & sober, she is thicker now. Her educational endeavours are evident in her letters & the occasional poem she shares. Got one the other day that gave me a hardon & brought a tear to my eye at the same time, a really sensitive, sexy account of our last time together. She is still "Action Angie".
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
But she made it out. So definitely not available.
-
03-05-21 15:07 #19825Senior Member

Posts: 1062[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-05-21 14:01 #19824Senior Member

Posts: 226Thanks
I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 11:35 #19823Senior Member

Posts: 248Stolen pics
Avoid her. Have the real person on SM and long out the game.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 11:08 #19822Senior Member

Posts: 690This is the 2nd post and the "person" over pays for a covered BJ, no FS and tells us we need to rush to partake and "be good" to her. Hmmmm, it all sounds fishy to me!
Originally Posted by Ufgator
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 10:57 #19821Senior Member

Posts: 1840Angie
Wow, talk about a blast from the past! Angie was a main stay around Jax back in the day. She was a little crazy but in a good way and could take a serious ass pounding. I'd all but forgotten about her, thanks for the trip down memory lane. JD.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 09:38 #19820Senior Member

Posts: 628Retired
Angie retired completely 4, maybe 5 years ago and if memory serves, I believe she is in either Texas or Kentucky; but I could be wring about location. Definitely out of the game and out of the area though.
Originally Posted by DiscipleOfZeus
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 07:26 #19819Senior Member

Posts: 226How about this one-info










Reply With Quote





