Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19803

    AngelQ / Ryder

    Agreed to meet here for HHR (usually just do QV but really wanted to see her). Agreed on 1630 and I waited outside till 1700. Her only response was at 1641 was "I'm almost there". Not a happy camper right now and she's ghosted me ever since. Just told her I had to get to work and that I wanted to reschedule. Hmmmm.

  2. #19802

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by PipiLong  [View Original Post]
    Yea I feel bad for her, she's destined for a life on the streets for what her parents did to her. Now its plastered all over the news. Also, Maria is shooting up H according to the report
    Where did you read about her using?

    All this and she posted again this morning.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/391957133955

  3. #19801

    Also curious

    I've been curious about this one for awhile too. She posts all the time, but I can't find any reviews on her and nothing with her number. Can't go in blind.

  4. #19800

    Her?

    Quote Originally Posted by PipiLong  [View Original Post]
    Yea I feel bad for her, she's destined for a life on the streets for what her parents did to her. Now its plastered all over the news. Also, Maria is shooting up H according to the report
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/391957133955

    We're talking about her right?

  5. #19799

    I would be worried as f at ck

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Seen it this morning on the news. I'm thinking the guy that made the mistake of sending her his pic that was posted on STG, should be a little worried right now. So glad I didn't go that direction.
    If it's one of you guys on here, I'll say a prayer for you brother.

  6. #19798

    Bad parenting

    Yea I feel bad for her, she's destined for a life on the streets for what her parents did to her. Now its plastered all over the news. Also, Maria is shooting up H according to the report

    Quote Originally Posted by MacDaddy3106  [View Original Post]
    The alleged event happened in Dec 2019. I would think that would be quite awhile ago....and now I see the names match up. What horrible people🤮

  7. #19797

    The date

    Quote Originally Posted by PipiLong  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was a db pimping her out. Did not know it was her parents. Wow they pimp her out and reported her as missing probably to deflect blame.
    The alleged event happened in Dec 2019. I would think that would be quite awhile ago....and now I see the names match up. What horrible people🤮

  8. #19796

    Maria

    I thought it was a db pimping her out. Did not know it was her parents. Wow they pimp her out and reported her as missing probably to deflect blame.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    Almost positive these people are the parents of Maria.

    I would definitely steer clear of that situation. Stay safe.

    https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...traffic-child/

  9. #19795
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    Almost positive these people are the parents of Maria.

    I would definitely steer clear of that situation. Stay safe.

    https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...traffic-child/
    Seen it this morning on the news. I'm thinking the guy that made the mistake of sending her his pic that was posted on STG, should be a little worried right now. So glad I didn't go that direction.

  10. #19794

    Jazz

    Anyone recently seen her I know I saw older reports that say leave her alone or it isn't worth it. I just know has that opinion changed yet.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/052076624875

  11. #19793

    Maria

    Almost positive these people are the parents of Maria.

    I would definitely steer clear of that situation. Stay safe.

    https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...traffic-child/

  12. #19792
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER PAY IN ADVANCE OF MEETING!

    Please read the comments on this thread.

    There has almost never been a time that it turns out the way you hope.
    Thanks didn't end up paying. Ended up reading all the horror stories.

  13. #19791

    Psa

    People need to stop putting stuff like this on mongering sites, I don't need or want to see this.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/143841750164

  14. #19790
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperXY  [View Original Post]
    Again. Damn Lizzy. I enjoyed my visit with her, but this is what I'm afraid of. What happened this time?
    If you know her real name, look it up on the JSO Inmate site to get the info. If you don't, don't want give that out here.

  15. #19789
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSouthside  [View Original Post]
    I have been looking for that for 4 years. With no luck I would also love to hear if anyone knows someone who offers nuru.
    In jacksonville? I've not seem it either. I would say bigger cities have a lot better options. Orlando is really great for massages, although I've not had nuru there I would not be surprised it's there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape