Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 859 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 359 759 809 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 909 959 1359 ... LastLast
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 26400
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13530

    Link gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one a handful of times now. She's in her 40's, nice body and good looking. I would have to say she's in her prime. I'm not sure if she's a YMMV woman but I've had fun.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/632823871669
    Link is gone.

    You have another?

    Thanks.

  2. #13529

    Georgia Peach. A little over ripe

    Quote Originally Posted by SkiBum674  [View Original Post]
    Met her the other day. Communication was easy. Had her out to my place, she was running late but kept me informed. On arrival she looked decent. Not a spinner but average for the girls around here. Does have a southern voice. Went to work with good BJ followed by missionary and doggie. Finished in bag. I will repeat. QV for $ was worth it. Better than most on here.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/929798255522
    Your experience was obviously better than mine. She was supposed to be over around 11:30. No response until after midnight that she had an emergency come up and couldn't get to me until after 1:00 am. Also had to send a deposit when I scheduled the appointment, which I wouldn't have done if I hadn't seen this review. Anyway, I rescheduled to 8:00 pm the next night. She didn't end up showing up until 10:30. Very friendly, but more like 42 than 32. Smelled of cigarettes. I requested a quick massage, some daty, and doggy finish. Got into the bedroom and apparently the clock had been running during our talking and I didn't have much time left. So, an okay BBBJ to get me up and then the cover went on and straight to doggy. She does have a nice ass, I'll give her that! I finished after about 5 minutes and she was dressed and gone. I'm glad I passed on the daty because the smell was a little funky. If you're looking for a friendly 42 why / o smoking spinner with a nice ass, she's your woman. She didn't even get completely naked, so I have no idea what her tits are like. Not the worst I've had. But nowhere near the top.

  3. #13528

    Megan

    Has anyone dated this girl?

    She sends lots of pics it almost feels TGTBT to me.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/757887445391

  4. #13527

    The Total Package

    I couldn't risk it and service but prove me wrong if you want. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/179828240238.

    Cadie, or "Megan" . Pics may be hers either years ago as her ad is a thin girl and she texts way curvier ones of the same girl from late 2020 which is crazy. I'll admit I was spooked from one short look at a total skeleton that you'd see walking the streets turned me around. Face was pure bone and vein like. Likely a user based on extreme weight loss who I'd swear was the same girl in the pics face alone. I couldn't go through with it. Girl in the pic does have a felony record for armed theft and carjacking. I didn't see her body as I needed to leave asap since incall was shady. "Gave wrong address" which translated to park in the parking lot a few doors down and call me paranoid when I saw a bigger gent sitting in a truck.

    Again, prove me wrong because she's also on seeking. HoneyGood: https://www.seeking.com/member/398fc...3-e8f12045ced1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9ee2bde51ffa6bf5eb568adab631f2c9_f.jpg‎   6c869fb1e4f7543ef2b10ccc0c4dcafd_f.jpg‎  

  5. #13526

    I get it

    Quote Originally Posted by HeywoodJablow  [View Original Post]
    My concern is that she ONLY wants you to sign up for her $29.99/ mo recurring subscription and will ne er meet in real life. OnlyFans doesn't 'verify anything, it her than you pay to see whatever content she poses.
    I'm not defending it. Just explaining a new business model in the adult industry.

  6. #13525
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    Any guess as to the gender of the roommate?
    And "roommate" as in "management"?

  7. #13524
    Quote Originally Posted by NewtonBomb  [View Original Post]
    If I may? Some providers in the "Fetish Community" only do business this way now. It was explained to me that it helps weed out the flakes and no-shows. But in my estimation, providers having a website has always been a "cost" for them and now they've found a way to make it an asset.

    I personally haven't succumbed to their manipulations, but now that I see it has a foothold with the vanilla providers, time will tell whether it becomes a normal thing for them. Good luck Gents.
    My concern is that she ONLY wants you to sign up for her $29.99/ mo recurring subscription and will ne er meet in real life. OnlyFans doesn't 'verify anything, it her than you pay to see whatever content she poses.

  8. #13523
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her a few days ago. Not happy with breaking one of my rules to see her of not visiting hotels on the South side but I was horny and the pickings are slim these days. Pros are, good price, smelled good, fresh DATY, nice body and good BBBJ. Cons are, the hotel (pretty sure she has a roommate), wrinkles around her mouth that makes her look older. IMO. She told me she hardly posts on STG anymore. I deleted her number and now I wish I would've kept it.
    Any guess as to the gender of the roommate?

  9. #13522

    Only Fans

    Quote Originally Posted by HeywoodJablow  [View Original Post]
    Well, OnlyFans is a 'private nudes' site, lots of women use it to make $, porn stars, college girls and everything in between.
    If I may? Some providers in the "Fetish Community" only do business this way now. It was explained to me that it helps weed out the flakes and no-shows. But in my estimation, providers having a website has always been a "cost" for them and now they've found a way to make it an asset.

    I personally haven't succumbed to their manipulations, but now that I see it has a foothold with the vanilla providers, time will tell whether it becomes a normal thing for them. Good luck Gents.

  10. #13521

    Destiny

    Just saw her a few days ago. Not happy with breaking one of my rules to see her of not visiting hotels on the South side but I was horny and the pickings are slim these days. Pros are, good price, smelled good, fresh DATY, nice body and good BBBJ. Cons are, the hotel (pretty sure she has a roommate), wrinkles around her mouth that makes her look older. IMO. She told me she hardly posts on STG anymore. I deleted her number and now I wish I would've kept it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one a handful of times now. She's in her 40's, nice body and good looking. I would have to say she's in her prime. I'm not sure if she's a YMMV woman but I've had fun.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/632823871669

  11. #13520

    Bunnie

    Tried to connect with her recently and was quoted 180 hhr. I don't know who's paying these rates but needless to say I took a pass.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/277962876149

  12. #13519
    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    As did I. Never, never, never never never fall in love with a store. Never.
    Slore, not store. Good grief.

  13. #13518
    Quote Originally Posted by HaloGears69  [View Original Post]
    I reached out, rates are 500/ hr. Nope.

  14. #13517

    Penny Cashmir


  15. #13516
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    In 2018 you said she was the best thing since sliced bread. In 2020 she ripped you off. Now she's on crack. Multiple posts about Katt ripping you off (again). Another post about a provider living with and then stealing you stuff. Bro, no offense intended, but you got to quit treating providers like friends. None of them give a shit about you as a person. Trust me, I learned that the hard way as well.

    HS.
    As did I. Never, never, never never never fall in love with a store. Never.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape