Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 779 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 279 679 729 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 829 879 1279 ... LastLast
Results 11,671 to 11,685 of 25029
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13359
    Quote Originally Posted by StrippySweats  [View Original Post]
    Ok. That is not Lolli-Lolly had a colorful butterfly above her vag. Like in the pubic region and she was always safe so there would be no rivers of smooge.
    That's not Siren, then. More of my pics including face pics of the butterfly vagina stripper Siren I used to inseminate can be found in my post 5429 here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=Siren#post4900685.

  2. #13358
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Is this the butterfly tattoo that you mean? I did not know the owner of that cunnt as either Robin or Lolly. She went by Siren at Cheaters, and the pictures below go back to about 2006 to 2008. I do know her real name and facebook. I used to deposit rivers of baby batter into that crazy cunnt both inside the Cheaters fuck closets as well as OTC, with videotaping, and she just LOVED hamming it up for the camera! She did also do a Boston BabyDolls porn video. She was fuckin' HOT, I'll dig up some full body pics shortly.

    But could this possibly be the vagina that you mean? Does anyone else recognize that cunnt? Its quite hard to ever forget that unique cunnt, if you ever inseminated it, LOL!
    Ok. That is not Lolli-Lolly had a colorful butterfly above her vag. Like in the pubic region and she was always safe so there would be no rivers of smooge.

  3. #13357

    Email girl

    After texting last week, plan is to meet email girl (Alison) this week. Still waiting to finalize plans. Been asking privately about a contingency in the area if plans don't work out, and 1021 Broad was repeated a few times. I'll post after unless the provider asks me not to. Wish me luck and I thank you gentlemen!

    --Newb.

  4. #13356

    Butterfly Pussy Tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by StrippySweats  [View Original Post]
    Is Robin -Lolly from Cheaters? She had a butterfly tattoo right above her vag. Was one of my favorites-tall skinny with good skills. Would love for her to resurface. Don't think she has been stripping since the original cheaters closed.
    Is this the butterfly tattoo that you mean? I did not know the owner of that cunnt as either Robin or Lolly. She went by Siren at Cheaters, and the pictures below go back to about 2006 to 2008. I do know her real name and facebook. I used to deposit rivers of baby batter into that crazy cunnt both inside the Cheaters fuck closets as well as OTC, with videotaping, and she just LOVED hamming it up for the camera! She did also do a Boston BabyDolls porn video. She was fuckin' HOT, I'll dig up some full body pics shortly.

    But could this possibly be the vagina that you mean? Does anyone else recognize that cunnt? Its quite hard to ever forget that unique cunnt, if you ever inseminated it, LOL!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-1357.jpeg‎   thumbnail-1358.jpeg‎  

  5. #13355
    Yeah, she's real. There's reviews on her about a month or two ago. Crummy hotel out of Warwick if my.

    Memory serves me correctly.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPlow57  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...d/176716257577

    Anyone see her and can confirm she's legit? She has her instagram listed in the ad. Same girl same kind of pics. Also she has a tipsnaps? Not sure what that is, maybe some onlyfans type of thing. She seems on the level but just wondering if anyone can confirm before I dive in?

  6. #13354
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPlow57  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...d/176716257577

    Anyone see her and can confirm she's legit? She has her instagram listed in the ad. Same girl same kind of pics. Also she has a tipsnaps? Not sure what that is, maybe some onlyfans type of thing. She seems on the level but just wondering if anyone can confirm before I dive in?
    Yes she's real.

  7. #13353

    Nikki-Nicole / Bebalamasbella. Any info?

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...d/176716257577

    Anyone see her and can confirm she's legit? She has her instagram listed in the ad. Same girl same kind of pics. Also she has a tipsnaps? Not sure what that is, maybe some onlyfans type of thing. She seems on the level but just wondering if anyone can confirm before I dive in?

  8. #13352

    Spanish dolls?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wwhat119  [View Original Post]
    Can they be trusted, I'm very closed to go see one of the girls but they be looking too good to be true. Has anyone seen any of them recently? Is it a set up?
    Hey guys and lurkers, what is the link referred to here? A Latina house I guess? There was one around rt10 a few years back.

  9. #13351

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Wwhat119  [View Original Post]
    Can they be trusted, I'm very closed to go see one of the girls but they be looking too good to be true. Has anyone seen any of them recently? Is it a set up?
    That does sound good, link?

  10. #13350

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/339357301423

    Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this woman. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you! BA.
    She apparently texted her pimp / boyfriend after I gave her money. He comes storming in and they pretend like she's caught in the act while I'm literally sitting there with my pants down. I probably would have gotten into a scuffle with both of them if I had been fully clothed but I was feeling pretty vulnerable so I just left. Someday someone's going to give them what they deserve.

  11. #13349

    Pawtucket Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/339357301423

    Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this woman. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you! BA.
    Thank you for the responses. I will definitely avoid this one.

  12. #13348

    UTR Black Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    Your box is full man, pm I have a UTR black girl.
    Good morning, I am definitely interested in an UTR Black Girl. Could you kindly PM me the info? Please, and thank you!

  13. #13347
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    Your box is full man, pm I have a UTR black girl.
    I think I fixed it. Again sent you a pm.

  14. #13346
    Quote Originally Posted by Filonius12  [View Original Post]
    If anyone here is into UTR slam pigs who take their dentures out PM me. No holds barred, great tits and fantastic pricing, attitude and service. Would love to find another odd UTR or solid black chick. Granny's welcome too, try and scare me LOL.
    Your box is full man, pm I have a UTR black girl.

  15. #13345
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Roxana from Olita? She's around this week and the last couple I've seen from them have been pretty good.
    No, but I'm considering her before she leaves. Please post if you do. I've only seen Vlada (2 x), who was great, but Roxana has been said to look like the two pics of older woman in white swim suit and her reviews have been less good and more mixed than Vlada's and some of Olita's other top talent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape