Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 4721
-
03-08-21 08:12 #2996Senior Member

Posts: 64Mz. Boston
I have seen her twice, both times were great. I am aware others have had posted poor reviews.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
Pros: She gets into it, great head, dirty girl, tight cooch.
Cons: Huge belly.
-
03-08-21 05:41 #2995Senior Member

Posts: 826Mz Boston
I've seen her twice and scheduling her is a ***** but both encounters were very good. Last visit, I arrived at her place texted her I was here there, she said the se needed to brush her teeth so 5 minute later asked if she was ready, no response, 5 min later told her I was leaving, then said come on up, she was very busy and not on the task at hand, slight sign some Demons. Once the encounter started thing were better.
Originally Posted by EdwarMarks813
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-21 15:06 #2994Senior Member

Posts: 213You might want to think twice before doing that. There are many reviews about her mostly bad recently and even ripoff reports I believe; I personally wouldn't consider taking a chance, but at the end of the day it's up to you to make the final decision.
Originally Posted by EdwarMarks813
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-21 10:41 #2993Regular Member

Posts: 6Looks too good
Hi,
Thinking about taking the HR drive to see her, calls herself MZ Boston on Tr-st. Located in Fitchburg. Has anyone seen her?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...h/935847929128
-
03-05-21 14:01 #2992Senior Member

Posts: 113OK. Case settled then
Definitely not Tracy then. But that Tracy doesn't look her age either, but no pierced nipples though. But if that's not her then I think Tracy did use one her pictures a while back though and that's where I getting the idea from. Her writing comes off a little like her though.
Originally Posted by DefDyer
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 09:54 #2991Senior Member

Posts: 92Candy / Tracy
The girl I saw was definitely the girl in the pics just a bit older there I no way this girl was 47 I'm thinking probably 35 she was thick in the hips amazing ass small perky tits not sag at all and pierced nipples for stomach she was very nice on the eyes from the neck down and face was good looking but not tad young and happy as the pics.
Originally Posted by CherryPoppin
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 05:19 #2990Senior Member

Posts: 113I think that is Tracy
Pretty sure that was her number too. I remember some of those pics being used a year ago when I still had her number saved and the add had Tracy's number. She's 47 year old skinny blond. Very skinny. Good service though. I don't think any of the pics are her. She used to be pimped by that same guy Mecca that I punked when Alicia tried screwing me over.
Originally Posted by DefDyer
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 23:14 #2989Senior Member

Posts: 113Looks like the pics Tracy was using over a year ago
A blonde girl that is like 47 now that used to be pimped by Mecca, the guy I punked. I can't believe the bugger guy think I exaggerated about anything. If you only saw the insane message I got from him. It's like he can't imagine how anyone could be big and strong enough to stand up to a pimp. Must suck to be such a weakling and coward. LOL.
Originally Posted by DefDyer
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 21:14 #2988Regular Member

Posts: 4Pleasant st Lisa?
Are you talking about the same girl?
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 19:32 #2987Senior Member

Posts: 92Candy
So I had a visit with candy today" pics are not fake but are def a few years outdated, she still has a much better body then most the girls we deal with in Fitchburg and her face isn't half bad either, service was very good but you could tell she was already a bit tipsy (was def alcohol not drugs) and it was only 9:30 am LOL, but had a full service visit was going good but when I pulled out here was blood all over my dick so was not the best but was also way better then what we have available in Fitchburg right now.
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 19:28 #2986Senior Member

Posts: 521K
Went and saw k Saturday night. Legit bumped into the guy before me. And pretty sure one was on deck when I left. I've decided k is now just a blowjob machine. She was telling me about the 7 guys she's seen that day while licking my ass and blowing me. Kept telling about her traffic. And I asked her if she ever streetwalks. And she does (already knew that) just can't bring myself to dick her. But she stuffed her finger up my ass and blew / rimmed me. Totally drained me. All in all a success. Minus the tarnish on my soul.
-
03-02-21 22:16 #2985Senior Member

Posts: 220Candy
No personal experience. I noticed her first post November (see #2634) with one set of pics. Another poster (see #2643) had an antagonistic call with her, she dropped off the radar. She's come back twice using the same ad text but each time different pictures of younger blondes than her first ads pics. Not saying that MILFs are a bad thing, just that the pics are definitely fake.
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 20:47 #2984Senior Member

Posts: 389Have you seen her? Ad states she's 38?
Originally Posted by Horizon83
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 19:40 #2983Senior Member

Posts: 220Can confirm pics are fake, she's late 30's early 40's.
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 19:26 #2982Senior Member

Posts: 389Candy Wet Wet
Can someone share their tales of debauchery with Candy? She looks sexy but the ad seems like it may be fake to me.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/710181094177











Reply With Quote






