Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 471 of 683 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 521 571 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3190
    Quote Originally Posted by DramUSA  [View Original Post]
    That's nothing. Get a load of this one.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...v/541418914363
    It sounds like someone is trolling STG. No provider will knowingly disclose information like that. Probably a disgruntled monger.

  2. #3189

    Jennifer

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/59459459/

    She has been are NE PHilly and currently in SNJ, found her yesterday in Cherry Hill, first time we actually met.

    Picts are her except it doesn't show her missing teeth, she is fun, gets into (covered), was very wet and enjoyed herself. Other than her teeth (we know what causes that), she seemed clean and was nice enough. I would see her again.

  3. #3188

    STD free

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I visited an escort. Honestly, the quality has gone down since BP days. Today I browsed STG just to see what's new, and an ad caught my eye.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/074052711517

    Now, would you feel comfortable when the escort you are visiting, disclosed in her ad that she had tested positive many times for STD's, but now it's OK? No worries?.

    Especially for those who like to ride bareback, I would say enter at your own risk. Careful out there!
    She sent me some pictures that are not in her ad. Definitely looked rough and I decided not to go. That was before her confession ad here.

  4. #3187
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I visited an escort. Honestly, the quality has gone down since BP days. Today I browsed STG just to see what's new, and an ad caught my eye.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/074052711517

    Now, would you feel comfortable when the escort you are visiting, disclosed in her ad that she had tested positive many times for STD's, but now it's OK? No worries?.

    Especially for those who like to ride bareback, I would say enter at your own risk. Careful out there!
    That's nothing. Get a load of this one.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...v/541418914363

  5. #3186

    Robbed by BRI

    Quote Originally Posted by Casanova16  [View Original Post]
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...d/166688191026

    I was having trouble with the search engine. Anyone have any intel or experience with Bri.

    Thanks.
    WARNING: BRI robed me today.

    I took a chance on Bri who changes the spelling of her name. BREE BRIA BRI. Met in a decent Hotel. She took 10 minutes to freshen up. She started a BJ for 5 seconds than stopped. She refused to kiss. I could not touch her breast or her pussy. Just sex. Her ad has asolid menu. Then she denied me sex so I asked for my money back. She refused and texted her PIMP. I left safely but I get nothing for my effort.

  6. #3185

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by JiggaMan69  [View Original Post]
    I feel that she is genuinely having health issues in between posting ads, she told me she would rather cancel due to her health issue for an appointment rather than provide a crappy service, which is why all the reviews are overall positive. Well she was cool with different positions, but my review is stating that she is a bit on the curvy side so she may not be all the flexible like a skinny chick. She wasn't bad at all. I did get the time I paid for, I wasn't rushed out, she just wanted her mom to come back to room, I was already dressed up, not naked in front of her mom LOL, After mom showed up I wanted to leave asap, and I didn't want to have any small talk with her mom in the room. Keep texting her and I am sure she will respond, I guess I got lucky in the first round. It was a great session, will see her if I am in the area.
    I agree with everyone else, she provides great service and is a real sweetheart. She doesn't use drugs, doing this to pay her bills. Treat her well and you will be in heaven. Best to text her for early morning appt because she needs to pay for hotel room.

  7. #3184

    Enter at your own risk.

    It's been a while since I visited an escort. Honestly, the quality has gone down since BP days. Today I browsed STG just to see what's new, and an ad caught my eye.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/074052711517

    Now, would you feel comfortable when the escort you are visiting, disclosed in her ad that she had tested positive many times for STD's, but now it's OK? No worries?.

    Especially for those who like to ride bareback, I would say enter at your own risk. Careful out there!

  8. #3183

    Intel on Bri aka Bree aka Bria

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...d/166688191026

    I was having trouble with the search engine. Anyone have any intel or experience with Bri.

    Thanks.

  9. #3182

    Dawn

    I feel that she is genuinely having health issues in between posting ads, she told me she would rather cancel due to her health issue for an appointment rather than provide a crappy service, which is why all the reviews are overall positive. Well she was cool with different positions, but my review is stating that she is a bit on the curvy side so she may not be all the flexible like a skinny chick. She wasn't bad at all. I did get the time I paid for, I wasn't rushed out, she just wanted her mom to come back to room, I was already dressed up, not naked in front of her mom LOL, After mom showed up I wanted to leave asap, and I didn't want to have any small talk with her mom in the room. Keep texting her and I am sure she will respond, I guess I got lucky in the first round. It was a great session, will see her if I am in the area.

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardLewis  [View Original Post]
    I will agree that Dawn is a lot of fun in person. The previous two posts describe similar experiences to my encounters with her. However, there are times where its impossible to see her. She is not a reliable provider. There are times I've had to wait months in between visits. She can go weeks without returning a text, or will finally agree to a time but cancel at the last minute (normally some excuse of being sick / migraine or something her kids). Sometimes I question if she's worth the effort.

  10. #3181

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    I can report a very similar dream recently with Dawn, although to be clear she did not rush me out the door at all. LOVES to kiss! She takes direction well, and seems like a really nice person. We never came up with any physical limitation problems discussed above. My only issue was the smoke in the room.
    I will agree that Dawn is a lot of fun in person. The previous two posts describe similar experiences to my encounters with her. However, there are times where its impossible to see her. She is not a reliable provider. There are times I've had to wait months in between visits. She can go weeks without returning a text, or will finally agree to a time but cancel at the last minute (normally some excuse of being sick / migraine or something her kids). Sometimes I question if she's worth the effort.

  11. #3180
    Quote Originally Posted by Wbhc1  [View Original Post]
    Had another great time with Samantha great girl very easy going. I would definitely recommend seeing her if you can she is a little hard to get ahold of tho.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/158652607240
    She still on the black horse pike motel? Drug use?

  12. #3179

    BBW Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by JiggaMan69  [View Original Post]
    I went to Philly Area last week for some biz. After doing some search, Dawn seemed promising to meet on the way there. Given her history of late responses, I text her a day before. She got back to me the next day, afternoon. Set up an hour meet. She is in a motel, looks like her crash pad for now, her mom was there, which was a bit akward for me, but she is there for her safety, once the $$ was taken care for, her mom left. All the reviews were true, she is very submissive. Loves to dfk while I Fiv. She is pretty much open to anything, she does have physical limitation given the fact the fact that she is on the heavy / thick side so not all that flexible in all postions. I didn't daty but smelled good. I wanted a long BBBJ which lasted for a while until I cim, takes directions very well. She didn't spill at all. Then kept going with the cover on. I am sure BB is on the menu, but I am not a bb guy. Tried different positions, I didn't pop. It was great. She is not a clock watcher, but she won't let you keep staying there either, she had to let her mom back in, I felt bad too, it was cold outside. Which I can't complain about, since I got the time I paid for. She's got a good head on her shoulders, is a very nice lady. She mentioned she is a low volume provider, she is just trying to pay her bills and take care of her mom. She said her migraines kick in all the time, so she doesn't like to see any clients. Be patient with her and you might get a chance. Hope to see her again when I am the area.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...g/043438654458
    I can report a very similar dream recently with Dawn, although to be clear she did not rush me out the door at all. LOVES to kiss! She takes direction well, and seems like a really nice person. We never came up with any physical limitation problems discussed above. My only issue was the smoke in the room.

  13. #3178
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    Samantha

    Had another great time with Samantha great girl very easy going. I would definitely recommend seeing her if you can she is a little hard to get ahold of tho.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/158652607240

  14. #3177

    Burl County area

    Does anyone know any women on the younger side that is currently active in or near Burlington County? Maybe even someone that would / use a hotel for the night. Just don't know how to find anyone since I've never done this before.

  15. #3176

    Warning

    Do not see this gril. There's a crazy ex-husband involved. I can't tell the details yet but stay away.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/084968810864

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape