Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 26398
-
03-05-21 15:27 #13528Senior Member

Posts: 35Megan
Has anyone dated this girl?
She sends lots of pics it almost feels TGTBT to me.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/757887445391
-
03-05-21 14:54 #13527Regular Member

Posts: 6The Total Package
I couldn't risk it and service but prove me wrong if you want. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/179828240238.
Cadie, or "Megan" . Pics may be hers either years ago as her ad is a thin girl and she texts way curvier ones of the same girl from late 2020 which is crazy. I'll admit I was spooked from one short look at a total skeleton that you'd see walking the streets turned me around. Face was pure bone and vein like. Likely a user based on extreme weight loss who I'd swear was the same girl in the pics face alone. I couldn't go through with it. Girl in the pic does have a felony record for armed theft and carjacking. I didn't see her body as I needed to leave asap since incall was shady. "Gave wrong address" which translated to park in the parking lot a few doors down and call me paranoid when I saw a bigger gent sitting in a truck.
Again, prove me wrong because she's also on seeking. HoneyGood: https://www.seeking.com/member/398fc...3-e8f12045ced1.
-
03-05-21 14:40 #13526Senior Member

Posts: 115I get it
I'm not defending it. Just explaining a new business model in the adult industry.
Originally Posted by HeywoodJablow
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 11:39 #13525Senior Member

Posts: 1323And "roommate" as in "management"?
Originally Posted by Wenceslas
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 10:46 #13524Senior Member

Posts: 263My concern is that she ONLY wants you to sign up for her $29.99/ mo recurring subscription and will ne er meet in real life. OnlyFans doesn't 'verify anything, it her than you pay to see whatever content she poses.
Originally Posted by NewtonBomb
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 09:57 #13523Senior Member

Posts: 733Any guess as to the gender of the roommate?
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 08:03 #13522Senior Member

Posts: 115Only Fans
If I may? Some providers in the "Fetish Community" only do business this way now. It was explained to me that it helps weed out the flakes and no-shows. But in my estimation, providers having a website has always been a "cost" for them and now they've found a way to make it an asset.
Originally Posted by HeywoodJablow
[View Original Post]
I personally haven't succumbed to their manipulations, but now that I see it has a foothold with the vanilla providers, time will tell whether it becomes a normal thing for them. Good luck Gents.
-
03-04-21 22:44 #13521Senior Member

Posts: 1480Destiny
Just saw her a few days ago. Not happy with breaking one of my rules to see her of not visiting hotels on the South side but I was horny and the pickings are slim these days. Pros are, good price, smelled good, fresh DATY, nice body and good BBBJ. Cons are, the hotel (pretty sure she has a roommate), wrinkles around her mouth that makes her look older. IMO. She told me she hardly posts on STG anymore. I deleted her number and now I wish I would've kept it.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 22:15 #13520Senior Member

Posts: 58Bunnie
Tried to connect with her recently and was quoted 180 hhr. I don't know who's paying these rates but needless to say I took a pass.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/277962876149
-
03-04-21 17:58 #13519Senior Member

Posts: 253Slore, not store. Good grief.
Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 17:56 #13518Senior Member

Posts: 253I reached out, rates are 500/ hr. Nope.
Originally Posted by HaloGears69
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 13:56 #13517Regular Member

Posts: 1Penny Cashmir
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...aukee/35228301
Anyone try this one out yet?
-
03-04-21 13:09 #13516Senior Member

Posts: 253As did I. Never, never, never never never fall in love with a store. Never.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 12:59 #13515Senior Member

Posts: 263Well, OnlyFans is a 'private nudes' site, lots of women use it to make $, porn stars, college girls and everything in between.
Originally Posted by LifeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 11:22 #13514Senior Member

Posts: 161I tried to make a appointment yesterday and got the same thing, she directs you to a subscription service. Total scam.
Originally Posted by HeywoodJablow
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





