Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 17249
-
03-04-21 20:59 #12869Regular Member

Posts: 6Travelling through Columbus
Any digits for Payton? I will be travelling through Columbus and would like to take her for a ride.
Originally Posted by Boosted1
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 18:30 #12868Senior Member

Posts: 2494Yeah, that's his trademark. I prefer to see the entire legs and feet. The socks spoil it for me. It's not as fluid.
Originally Posted by MidwestDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 18:28 #12867Senior Member

Posts: 1622Liz at Sully / Harris
I met 33 year old Liz and Sully and Harris. Slender, long brown hair, kinda plain Jane looks. Claims to have a CDL and live in a nice neighbourhood out east. Wonder if she is just new to getting high, or BSing. You never can tell with these ladies. Anyhow, we went to a side street, great BBBJ start, she whipped out a condom. I said no. I put some KY Warming jelly on the tip of my dick and went in raw and filled her up with hot gooey sperm. She let out a loud, low pitched queef and lots of cum dripped out of her. She got 30 but wanted more. Oh well. At 33,30 bucks is as good as it gets. She is lucky I picked her up at all.
SlutSmasher, too bad about Dani W. That sucks. She asked me for 60 bucks or so for BBFS. That's too much.
I am going to find Payton and give her a massive load. I have 30 bucks burning a hole in my pocket now!
OntheBowel67- Thanks for letting me know. Have any of you mongers gotten Wuhan Flu from a toilet seat? Here is a very old picture of me at Spanky's before they remodelled the bathroom, when it was called Rocky Top.
-
03-04-21 17:32 #12866Senior Member

Posts: 490Yep, that's the one and only.
Originally Posted by JizMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 16:53 #12865Senior Member

Posts: 168Dani and dash
Hello again to all of the Columbus mongers! Been a while, as I have been extremely busy heading up the NEOBOCA.
(Northeast Ohio Bureau of Creampie affairs).
I still make it down to Columbus regularly, just haven't uploaded the reports.
Anyways, made the Sullivant, Parsons, Hudson, Cleveland loops last night and was not seeing ANYTHING available.
Finally stumbled upon Dani, who I have basted with an ooey-gooey creampie finish 4-5 times previously.
She gets in, and asks me to take her to Sully's market to get a drink. I agree, no biggie.
Before going in, she asks if I'm looking for everything this time (duh), and asks me for 2. 00 to grab a condom while she was in there. I told her we never used them before, but she insisted we use one this time. BBFS with CIP is as standard as it gets. If that's not on the table, there is no more negotiation.
To save time, I pulled up beside Sully's, and gave her the 2. 00 for the rubber. Once she got out and went into the store, I pulled off and left her in the dust.
Lot of nerve, demanding a condom when I've already shot at least 4 loads into her previously.
Slim pickins in the capital city it seems recently.
Cheers!
Smasher.
-
03-04-21 12:43 #12864Senior Member

Posts: 1297I recognize those "****" socks. That dude on xhamster had all the chicks wear them.
Originally Posted by JizMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 09:09 #12863Senior Member

Posts: 2494I assume this is the Payton being discussed? Payton is 26, but I'm pretty sure she has been in the biz since she was 18. If she cleaned up and operated out of a decent house or motel, she could be a big earner. She has gained some pounds on occasion, but when she's at her fighting weight, she is as good as what's out there locally, when it comes to looks and performance, IMO. I saw an ad of hers on STG this week.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 07:08 #12862Senior Member

Posts: 490As popular as she was / is and as much as she was talked about in the past, didn't think I needee it. Hit the search or open your mail box for more info on her.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 23:20 #12861Senior Member

Posts: 1622Great report. I don't suppose Payton has an age, or a race?
Originally Posted by Boosted1
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 22:55 #12860Senior Member

Posts: 37Spanky's
Spanky's upgraded their bathrooms over the ChinaVirus holiday, you ungrateful! LOL.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 22:48 #12859Senior Member

Posts: 490Payton
Picked her up on cleveland south of oakland. Previously rolled livingston, east main and hudson, nothing out, soooooo glad I spotted her. Spun around for an easy pick. Went to a quiet spot and chatted for a bit, she was very gun shy, cautious about everything she said and did thinking I was a cop. Settled on a BBBJ for 20 plus tip. And boy did she perform! I've seen her before, same area and she did ok then. This time, way better than ok. Asked me what I liked, told her to figure it out. She took a good face fucking for a while, then did more of the same without any help. Was a champ at it. Let her kmow when it was time, she kept at it till I was drained then spit it out the door. Dropped her at one of the local trap apartment complexes. Face and hair looked really good, body at a good fighting weight, no extra meat on her, nice ass to grab. Glad I picked her, needed that for sure!
-
03-03-21 01:50 #12858Senior Member

Posts: 1622Tuesday night was a big waste
It was 1130. First, Hudson. Nothing. I cranked the Type O Negative album "Origin of the Feces" on my way to the west side. The only noteworthy SW I saw was "Red" the one with the tattoos and shit on her face by Roscoe's Convenience Store. Pass. Once was enough with her. There was a lot of police activity around this time, with accidents / arrests aplenty. Hardly any ladies out. Parsons was empty. Back to Hudson. It was empty. What a big waste of time. Then I went home and made a big waste in my toilet. I texted HSW Marie and got no reply.
-
03-02-21 13:04 #12857Senior Member

Posts: 114[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
03-02-21 12:56 #12856Senior Member

Posts: 114Twilight Zone Monday night
Was out to Sulli 10-10:30 with but a few ladies in sight. Of course, I figured that there could have been a recent bust, or lack of dope for any to be out fund-raising for, or that the timing factor caught up with me - - they were all out at 9 pm, or planned to be out after 11 pm.
Checked Hudson with same results, nary a lady out at all. Home by 11, cash for another day. . .
It was like this Saturday at 6-7 pm, suggesting a more sinister plot. That my puppetmaster was wanting me to find another way to invest my creative energies than depositing semen & funds in strange women, and using some Tantric method to uplift the desire to a higher chakra-usage. . .
-
03-02-21 09:26 #12855Senior Member

Posts: 1622Stevie
I made a couple stupid mistakes on Monday night. At 1130 I drove down Sullivant. At Harris and Sullivant I met Stevie, who I have creampied several times. She's 40 and a bit fat but what the hell. She performed a good BBBJS and I gave her 20. Afterward she asked for tissues saying she had sinus issues. I joked "oh no you got the covid". Even though I have superior genes and am likely immune to covid, I still shot hand sanitizer all over my car like I was Peter north. My next mistake was that I got something to eat at Rally's. I know better than to do that but I did anyway. At least I was able to make it home to the toilet this time.









Reply With Quote






