Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 19285
-
03-06-21 11:14 #10450Regular Member

Posts: 9Bambi
Was out early and sent out a few texts and Bambi was the only reply. She was out at Budget Inn so I went for it. She is bigger than her pictures so if you are not a BBW fan then you might want to skip it. Head game was excellent and she was tight and no smells. She has a very cute face I would repeat.
Anyone seen the Redhead on Merritt Island I still keep sending my daily text but have never had a reply.
-
03-05-21 11:29 #10449Regular Member

Posts: 22100%
I agree totally. Will miss her.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 09:59 #10448Regular Member

Posts: 6Cashmere
Her in all in Melbourne?
Originally Posted by Tdrag
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 06:33 #10447Senior Member

Posts: 154Cashmere R.
This was not the girl I was referring to. The one I was talking about is a black chick. Ray.
Originally Posted by Tdrag
[View Original Post]
Last edited by RayRay201; 03-05-21 at 06:34. Reason: R. came out are
-
03-04-21 18:10 #10446Senior Member

Posts: 1942Julia
Well not quite everything, but close. I'm just praying that she turns her life around because she is a wonderful woman and I speak from experience since, like a few others on this Forum, knew her a little personally as well as professionally for many years. Although it's been awhile since I last saw her, she was always GFE with me and we experienced a lot of good times together. I even started a thread for her to help. Anyway, I hope that she's conquering her demons and heading in the right direction. Probably one of the better providers in this wasteland we call Brevard! IMHO.
Originally Posted by DoubleLung
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 18:09 #10445Senior Member

Posts: 232Guess we're calling her cashmere
Saw this one a couple days ago. Good comms and nice hotel for a incall. Some pictures may be a little outdated looks the same but has put on a little weight. So I'm not a head guy but boy did she put in some work. Best sloppy semi DT BJ I've had in a very long time. Almost got me to blow off of that and that's not normal. Bent her over for some doggy and she know how to work it I didn't have to do much. She's super tight and wet so it didn't take me long to blow. Will most likely repeat great value.
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/527924763727
Tdrag.
-
03-04-21 13:03 #10444Regular Member

Posts: 22Thank you
DAMN. She allowed "everything". Oh well. Thank you for the update.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 12:27 #10443Banned Member

Posts: 1739Julia
The answering of messages was her sister in another state. Yes she will be home in about 10 months and will not be returning to the hobby.
Originally Posted by DoubleLung
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 11:11 #10442Regular Member

Posts: 4[Deleted by Admin]
Has anyone seen this one lately? Says cocoa but first contact she said Melbourne. Tried a few times over the last few weeks but she has bailed right before visit.
-
03-04-21 09:43 #10441Senior Member

Posts: 730Young blonde Taylor
It's official, she moved back to Pompano Beach. You'll probably see her dancing at Diamond Dolls where she'll get back to her old habits of sucking dick behind the curtains.
Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974
[View Original Post]
PHFJ Out!
-
03-04-21 08:56 #10440Regular Member

Posts: 22Julia
Had Mandy "aka Julia" on my Facebook. And now can not find it. Anyone have a last name or her Facebook name so I could check on her? Someone was answering her messages a few weeks back so I know it was working. Maybe her number? I searched both Mandy and Julia in search but did not come up with anything local. Even her old phone number. Thanks for the help. I know she should be getting home pretty soon from her vacation.
-
03-04-21 07:42 #10439Senior Member

Posts: 154Toftt
Or tried to. Talked to Cashmere are. Talked and set up time / donation and she said she would text me the address. She then text and says she's ready so I ask for address again. 4. 5 hours later I get the address and start heading her way. Half way there she text outcall only send uber. I say forget it then back and forth a few times and she says she'll give room # when I got there. Making no sense. I told her some other time. If anyone has seen her please let us know. (She did sound nice on the phone but text were all over the place}. - Ray
Last edited by RayRay201; 03-04-21 at 07:44. Reason: mistyped and hit the space bar
-
03-04-21 02:59 #10438Senior Member

Posts: 478My report
Walk away. Seems like an ad for videos if that. $20 for a video and a tell tale sign is, Location. My place or yours. Nothing about brevard or any area here. Scam or an ad to sell you something. Play and stay safe.
Originally Posted by LipShot
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 01:11 #10437Senior Member

Posts: 141Little help
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/427336117611
Anyone been wth this one? Any reports?
-
03-03-21 23:55 #10436Senior Member

Posts: 253First link
First link, she's legit. Saw her a few short years ago at least a couple times in Indian Harbor. Motel just south of Walmart. She's a bit of a fire cracker in the sheets and very sensual to boot. BBBJ and covered FS,'plus I can't remember what the donation was.
Originally Posted by Tdrag
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





