Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 860 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 360 760 810 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 910 960 1360 ... LastLast
Results 12,886 to 12,900 of 26404
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13519
    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    As did I. Never, never, never never never fall in love with a store. Never.
    Slore, not store. Good grief.

  2. #13518
    Quote Originally Posted by HaloGears69  [View Original Post]
    I reached out, rates are 500/ hr. Nope.

  3. #13517

    Penny Cashmir


  4. #13516
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    In 2018 you said she was the best thing since sliced bread. In 2020 she ripped you off. Now she's on crack. Multiple posts about Katt ripping you off (again). Another post about a provider living with and then stealing you stuff. Bro, no offense intended, but you got to quit treating providers like friends. None of them give a shit about you as a person. Trust me, I learned that the hard way as well.

    HS.
    As did I. Never, never, never never never fall in love with a store. Never.

  5. #13515
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeGuy  [View Original Post]
    I tried to make a appointment yesterday and got the same thing, she directs you to a subscription service. Total scam.
    Well, OnlyFans is a 'private nudes' site, lots of women use it to make $, porn stars, college girls and everything in between.

  6. #13514
    Quote Originally Posted by HeywoodJablow  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this approach on STG but not Eros.com. Called to see what city she was in and she said Milwaukee and rate is $300. Said I'd check my calendar and she says she'll send me her "verification link. " I get it and it's her Only Fans account with a $29.99 per month subscription fee. Even her Twitter page only has an OF link. Sounds suspicious to me. Anyone seen her or seen this approach as legit before?

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/2891071.htm?cat=1
    I tried to make a appointment yesterday and got the same thing, she directs you to a subscription service. Total scam.

  7. #13513

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    In 2018 you said she was the best thing since sliced bread. In 2020 she ripped you off. Now she's on crack. Multiple posts about Katt ripping you off (again). Another post about a provider living with and then stealing you stuff. Bro, no offense intended, but you got to quit treating providers like friends. None of them give a shit about you as a person. Trust me, I learned that the hard way as well.

    HS.
    Show me where I posted that Katt ripping me off recently. Kendall did rip me off and owed me lots of money the last time I saw her. This was a business relationship. That said, Kendall is a very unstable, individual, and I would give this warning to anybody. Peace.

  8. #13512

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by Atkinson0705  [View Original Post]
    A reliable source told me that she is a really big crack user. Her personality is what turns me off the most. She's super fake and has a violent streak.
    In 2018 you said she was the best thing since sliced bread. In 2020 she ripped you off. Now she's on crack. Multiple posts about Katt ripping you off (again). Another post about a provider living with and then stealing you stuff. Bro, no offense intended, but you got to quit treating providers like friends. None of them give a shit about you as a person. Trust me, I learned that the hard way as well.

    HS.

  9. #13511
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith262  [View Original Post]
    I've seen similar on Instagram. I was approach from someone who said they were a provider specifically a Massage Therapist. She had all sorts of pictures but any posting on her profile that asked for location or if she was real got just crickets. She would try to route you to some sort of scheduling web page the required a deposit just to enter. Her location was never stated by her or her web page. That little green man in my head was screaming SCAM.
    Take it from one who knows, they are scams. Thankfully my credit card company agreed and even said they've gotten people before who were scammed.

  10. #13510
    What do you expect. All the Kendall white knights come out whenever something is said about her. This much is true:

    1) compared to 3-4 years ago, looks have deteriorated.

    2) compared to 3-4 years ago, service is not as good.

    3) compared to 3-4 years ago, her body has changed noticeably.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorymi  [View Original Post]
    I've heard from another provider that this is true. Come on guys. She was in jail about 3 years ago back. For what? Drugs! It makes sense if you know her on a personal level.

  11. #13509

    Seen Similiar

    Quote Originally Posted by HeywoodJablow  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this approach on STG but not Eros.com. Called to see what city she was in and she said Milwaukee and rate is $300. Said I'd check my calendar and she says she'll send me her "verification link. " I get it and it's her Only Fans account with a $29.99 per month subscription fee. Even her Twitter page only has an OF link. Sounds suspicious to me. Anyone seen her or seen this approach as legit before?

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/2891071.htm?cat=1
    I've seen similar on Instagram. I was approach from someone who said they were a provider specifically a Massage Therapist. She had all sorts of pictures but any posting on her profile that asked for location or if she was real got just crickets. She would try to route you to some sort of scheduling web page the required a deposit just to enter. Her location was never stated by her or her web page. That little green man in my head was screaming SCAM.

  12. #13508
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #13507

    Another view

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulKolman  [View Original Post]
    This guy must be a woman beater and a stalker. She is the sweetest person with NO attitude. He must have have a problem with himself.
    I've heard from another provider that this is true. Come on guys. She was in jail about 3 years ago back. For what? Drugs! It makes sense if you know her on a personal level.

  14. #13506

    Kendall snow

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulKolman  [View Original Post]
    This guy must be a woman beater and a stalker. She is the sweetest person with NO attitude. He must have have a problem with himself.
    I haven't seen her in about a year had to have at least ten meetings with her at my office and must agree there is no issue with an attitude unless that has changed since I saw her last. Never noticed any drug use as well.

  15. #13505
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape