Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Big booty hunters

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 114 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 1701
This blog is moderated by ParrotRange
  1. #951
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    Seems like she's under management, any experience with her?
    I pounded her multiple no complaints till one visit a bad odor came from her box and that was it she got the cushion for the pushing also never saw any management she has a sister in the business but the last stink visit was my last time.

  2. #950
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    She Has Been Review On This Board In The Past. Isn't That Great

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    Seems like she's under management, any experience with her?
    There are mixed reviews on this one and she has been in the game for quite sometime. When LC used to allow bad reviews she would get bad reviews. YMMV though. Not sure how she is now but in the past has gotten bad reviews.

  3. #949

    Is it worth the visit

    Seems like she's under management, any experience with her?


  4. #948

    Think this star booty

    Quote Originally Posted by ParrotScope  [View Original Post]
    Who is Star booty?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/58846407/

  5. #947
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShooter  [View Original Post]
    Folks experience differ I visit star booty a couple of time and in all that cushion while some had bad reviews.
    Who is Star booty?

  6. #946

    Traveling next week looking for caucasian BBW

    Looking to dream with a Caucasian BBW. Prefer high end but any is ok. Just want to have fun with a provider that has few restrictions. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

  7. #945
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillIsReal  [View Original Post]
    Man, I just hit. She was bland and damn near dead LOL. And the ass was fake and stiff as hell.
    Folks experience differ I visit star booty a couple of time and in all that cushion while some had bad reviews.

  8. #944
    Quote Originally Posted by ParrotScope  [View Original Post]
    Damn so hwr booty is fake? Glad I avoided her and that "doing you a favor" attitude that she has.
    Fake ass be around but my experience with her putting that ass in the air was all that matter.

  9. #943
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShooter  [View Original Post]
    You want to see some ass wave and booty clap that the one to see.
    I happened to be scrolling on IG and saw this big booty pic that was shared on my timeline. Follow requested her and she accepted it. That's when I noticed that I've seen her before. So yea the pics she post are fake but if you seen her before like I have her IG would give you a little more insight on how big her booty really is.

  10. #942
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillIsReal  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, it's definitely fake. It's got to be better out there. I'd say avoid!
    I don't like the fact her booty and legs feel hairy to me. Brings up a lotta red flags.

  11. #941
    Quote Originally Posted by ParrotScope  [View Original Post]
    Damn so hwr booty is fake? Glad I avoided her and that "doing you a favor" attitude that she has.
    Yeah, it's definitely fake. It's got to be better out there. I'd say avoid!

  12. #940
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillIsReal  [View Original Post]
    Man, I just hit. She was bland and damn near dead LOL. And the ass was fake and stiff as hell.
    Damn so hwr booty is fake? Glad I avoided her and that "doing you a favor" attitude that she has.

  13. #939
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShooter  [View Original Post]
    You want to see some ass wave and booty clap that the one to see.
    Man, I just hit. She was bland and damn near dead LOL. And the ass was fake and stiff as hell.

  14. #938
    Quote Originally Posted by ParrotScope  [View Original Post]
    I always wondered about her and whether she was real or not. Thanks for the insightful post.
    You want to see some ass wave and booty clap that the one to see.

  15. #937
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShooter;5203688[URL
    https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/georgia/atlanta/58688067/[/URL]#.

    Seen Erica once and her thick ass took care of me she had a attitude but her on all fours with those two basketballs bouncing was what I was there for. Got a quicker response this time met at the same Telly got cover BJ with her cheek in the air she saw me eyeing that massive ass and said you ready and got on the edge of the bed. She looked back when I mentioned how big that booty was and began to make tidal waves with this cheeks I was backed up so you know how that went I came hard and pumped her till I went soft. Her attitude was like going through the motions but her attitude with dick in her mouth was a little different she even threw it back a little or it was just me but I say two more visits and see I normally get good result after the second visit like Destinee she just my head nurse and she been polishing my rod for years with BBBJ with a facial after I visit her the third time and we cool.
    I always wondered about her and whether she was real or not. Thanks for the insightful post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape