Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,481 to 21,495 of 41287
-
03-04-21 14:26 #19807Senior Member

Posts: 419Maria
Where did you read about her using?
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
All this and she posted again this morning.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/391957133955
-
03-04-21 14:16 #19806Regular Member

Posts: 18Also curious
I've been curious about this one for awhile too. She posts all the time, but I can't find any reviews on her and nothing with her number. Can't go in blind.
Originally Posted by SunDevil1
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 14:09 #19805Senior Member

Posts: 1061Her?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/391957133955
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
We're talking about her right?
-
03-04-21 10:04 #19804Senior Member

Posts: 452I would be worried as f at ck
If it's one of you guys on here, I'll say a prayer for you brother.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 09:52 #19803Senior Member

Posts: 207Bad parenting
Yea I feel bad for her, she's destined for a life on the streets for what her parents did to her. Now its plastered all over the news. Also, Maria is shooting up H according to the report
Originally Posted by MacDaddy3106
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 08:55 #19802Senior Member

Posts: 60The date
The alleged event happened in Dec 2019. I would think that would be quite awhile ago....and now I see the names match up. What horrible people🤮
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 08:15 #19801Senior Member

Posts: 207Maria
I thought it was a db pimping her out. Did not know it was her parents. Wow they pimp her out and reported her as missing probably to deflect blame.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 06:26 #19800Senior Member

Posts: 522Seen it this morning on the news. I'm thinking the guy that made the mistake of sending her his pic that was posted on STG, should be a little worried right now. So glad I didn't go that direction.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 06:19 #19799Senior Member

Posts: 653Jazz
Anyone recently seen her I know I saw older reports that say leave her alone or it isn't worth it. I just know has that opinion changed yet.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/052076624875
-
03-04-21 02:03 #19798Senior Member

Posts: 419Maria
Almost positive these people are the parents of Maria.
I would definitely steer clear of that situation. Stay safe.
https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...traffic-child/
-
03-03-21 23:54 #19797Regular Member

Posts: 2Thanks didn't end up paying. Ended up reading all the horror stories.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 21:08 #19796Senior Member

Posts: 351Psa
People need to stop putting stuff like this on mongering sites, I don't need or want to see this.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/143841750164
-
03-03-21 21:04 #19795Senior Member

Posts: 351If you know her real name, look it up on the JSO Inmate site to get the info. If you don't, don't want give that out here.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 20:55 #19794Senior Member

Posts: 456In jacksonville? I've not seem it either. I would say bigger cities have a lot better options. Orlando is really great for massages, although I've not had nuru there I would not be surprised it's there.
Originally Posted by JaxSouthside
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 20:54 #19793Senior Member

Posts: 618You did the right thing
There are many reports stating you did the right thing by avoiding this one.
Originally Posted by SuitMan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





