Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 8328
-
03-05-21 10:21 #3588Senior Member

Posts: 1223None of us are going to Uber Fuck her if you don't tell us who she is.
Originally Posted by MagicBanana88
[View Original Post]
So who is this BBFS provider?
-
03-05-21 08:03 #3587Senior Member

Posts: 91Not bad
I seen her and just busted in her mouth.
It felt weird for me, we were in the living room and her man or pimp was in the other room. I could hear him tell their dog shhhh.
.
Originally Posted by SinCity702
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 07:56 #3586Senior Member

Posts: 91This is the way
It is always safe to park away and scoop out the area. I don't want to be walking into a trap or something that puts me in danger. Also good to check the front and back of an area. I left one time when I went to a motel because it appeared someone was getting arrested by a nearby room and another time I seen a few police cars nearby. I am not taking a chance to get arrested.
.
Originally Posted by NVHobbyMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 20:26 #3585Senior Member

Posts: 311A Visitor Needs Your Advice
I will be visiting Las Vegas from Washington, D. C. , and would like to spend several evenings with some young ladies for BBFS. Can you recommend any agencies in the Las Vegas area for incall or outcall BBFS? I would appreciate the internet addresses (URLs) or just the names. So far, I have come across the names.
LVNIghtcap.com,
ClubLoveLine.com,
VegasAsianClub.com, and.
lasvegasescortsasian.com
But I don't know if any of these agencies are good.
Bill.
-
03-04-21 15:17 #3584Senior Member

Posts: 78So who was she?
I live in the North West and I am too lazy or small window of time to drive clear across town. I would love to have someone that is like 5-10 minutes away and are good at what they do.
Originally Posted by MagicBanana88
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 13:18 #3583Senior Member

Posts: 2991That's
Exactly what I do we have to think smarter then them and we would be a ton safer!
Originally Posted by NVHobbyMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 13:13 #3582Senior Member

Posts: 2991Sorry
Should of said this in my last post this is why I always walk into a complex and if it's gated and I can't get in then I take my business elsewhere.
Originally Posted by MagicBanana88
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 13:10 #3581Senior Member

Posts: 2991Yep
Nothing new a lot of Complexes have them it helps reduce crime.
Originally Posted by MagicBanana88
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 12:49 #3580Senior Member

Posts: 107Wanted
The finest BBFS so far, vanished.
-
03-04-21 05:07 #3579Senior Member

Posts: 151Good to know. Myself, I have always parked at least a block or two away from any address and make the 10 min or so walk. It allows me to see the surroundings and check if anything doesn't seem right. Anytime things seem weird, I will just walk past and head back to where I originally parked.
Originally Posted by MagicBanana88
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 05:06 #3578Regular Member

Posts: 16Northwest centennial
Its not a RING camera its more of the "gate system" where you put on the code for the gates to open. So you will put her name with her apartment number to get in the complex but your license plate will be "recorded" and she has a copy of it.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
It was actually a good BBFS session for a good price. Its just weird that she got my "license number" but I told her its my UBER. LOL. So just do UBER when you visit her or just deny that its your car.
-
03-04-21 01:59 #3577Senior Member

Posts: 176[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-04-21 00:12 #3576Senior Member

Posts: 550Who is the provider? So we can avoid her.
Originally Posted by MagicBanana88
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 23:27 #3575Banned Member

Posts: 521Could you please post a link to her ad?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by MagicBanana88
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 23:00 #3574Senior Member

Posts: 1223George Orwell 1984
No matter where you meet a provider at her incall, assume that you are under video and surveillance. All of you Asian org lovers have been videotaped from the moment you parked your car, entered the house or apartment, and up to the moment you leave. Any motel or hotel you go to has tons of CCTV around the entire parking lot and the building itself. If you go to any high end hotels near LAX, most of the parking is underground or covered and there are cameras looking at all the vehicles coming and going. Every freakin house on my street has a Ring device on their front door.
Yup. Big Brother is a part of our lives now, and even our devices constantly tracks our geolocation. So I am not sure why anybody would freak out. If you don't want to be captured digitally, go have a car date in the middle of the Mohave Desert.










Reply With Quote






