Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 1154
-
03-04-21 06:51 #464Senior Member

Posts: 226I've seen her a couple times. She's bigger than the pics show. But she's cool, and setup is easy.
Originally Posted by MrSpeed
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 20:23 #463Senior Member

Posts: 96Ah, didn't realize that was her in your previous post. The link to her old ad went dead. Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by UmkleMickie
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 20:18 #462Senior Member

Posts: 32Stay Away
I'd stay far away from this one. I've read reviews here and in the Chattanooga forums. If you do an incall she has a handler that will try to extort you and if you do an outcall she'll try to rob you at the first opportunity. See post #438 in this thread or search Chattanooga for Stacy and you'll find a few stories like that.
Originally Posted by CarloLatin
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 18:04 #461Senior Member

Posts: 63She just changed up her ad it is the lady that lives in Calhoun. Scroll down see my review of woman with apartment in Calhoun. She is real but pics are deceiving. Seen her couple times and she is a very sweet girl.
Originally Posted by BHenderson5309
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 13:46 #460Regular Member

Posts: 13I'd love to know
That looks like my kind of fun. I'd love to know if anyone has gotten to play this game.
Originally Posted by MrSpeed
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 11:08 #459Senior Member

Posts: 126Anybody know anything about this one.
I haven't seen her post on stg till recently. Been texting her but only offering out only.
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...y/983228787513
-
03-03-21 07:23 #458Senior Member

Posts: 96Anyone seen her?
Hey gang. This young lady routinely posts in NW Ga and Chattanooga STG. Can't recall seeing any reports on her. Anyone seen her? Per her ad her location seems to vary. Depending on the day it's listed as Trion, Summerville and Calhoun. Thanks in advance.
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...k/962140144327
-
02-17-21 19:48 #457Senior Member

Posts: 32Khaia Chanel. Dream Come True?
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...o/622253817635
I didn't see any reviews for this one here or in the Atlanta forum and the ad kind of looked TGTBT, but after I sent a couple messages to feel her out I decided to TOFTT the other day and boy am I glad I did.
I'll start by saying that most of what she says in the ad is true. Independent, fun, sense of humor all check out. Professional and prompt might be a teensy bit of a stretch. I first tried contacting her about two weeks ago and we almost set something up that night, but there was a six hour delay between the time I tried to confirm details and the time she responded, and by that time I was already asleep. This sort of repeated itself for every attempt over the next couple weeks, but the pictures in the ad were smoking hot and my little guy was doing all the thinking so I kept on trying. We were eventually able to get consistent communication going a couple days ago. I asked for a picture with a random number of fingers up, she sent it and it was a pretty close match for what I saw in the ad, so we went from there. Set up appointment by text, she called over the phone to confirm, and a whole three hours later (two hours after I'd expected her) she arrived. To her credit, she sent messages during the entire time I was waiting to make sure I was still awake, stuff like "traffic is bad" and "I'm almost there". She was coming from Atlanta so I gave her the benefit of the doubt.
Now onto the fun part. Imagine my surprise when I opened the door to see this PYT dolled up in cute winter gear with super long lashes and nails. Took her to the bed and we chatted for a little bit. Very bubbly and lively girl. Said she's a dancer down in ATL and only has one day off a week so I guess that's why setup was as hard as it was. But when she took off her coat I was very happy to confirm that this was 100% the girl in the ad, right down to the last tattoo. Honestly that alone almost made up for the wait. Obviously the pics in the ad were professionally taken and no one is going to look that good in person, but the girl I saw was about as close as you could get without fancy lighting and definitely better than what we usually get up here. Once we'd disrobed, she applied the shield (everything covered) and got to work. Not a fan of CBJ but this girl knows how to make up for it. She's a master of DT, a lot of spit and gagging and I honestly thought she was going to suffocate herself at one point. After a bit of that she mounted for CG which was one of the better experiences I'd had in a while. I played with her breasts a bit. Very good size. And when I wasn't doing that she would lean in to kiss me along my neck and chest, taking care not to scratch me with those claws of hers. When she got tired of riding, we rolled over seamlessly to mish. Very vocal and encouraging the whole time. , and eventually I finished. Wish I had gone for K9 too because she has a very nice rear but I wasn't even thinking about it in the moment. After that we cleaned ourselves up. She took a phone call, which was kind of a turn off, but after that we went back to chatting for a while. She asked if I wanted her to put her clothes on so I think she might have been expecting another round, but it was already late and I needed to sleep, so we got dressed and hugged each other goodbye.
Total damage was $$ for an hour. From our phone call sounded like she was expecting a QV (quoted at $) but asked if I could do an hour since it was a long drive. An hour was what I wanted anyway so that was fine. She also quoted an overnight rate when I asked (four times the hour rate) and honestly I have to say that one might be a tempting offer. She was very pretty, very fun, and very skilled. If she was just a little bit more reliable (or offered BBBJ) she'd be an ATF. Hell, she still might be an ATF. And now that she's been up here once I don't think it'll be so hard for me to setup an appointment the next time. This one is a gem, fellas. Almost didn't want to share this post because I'd like to keep her to myself, but the community's been good to me so I have to return the favor LOL. Don't know how long she'll be in business but treat her well while you can. Not everyday that you find an exotic dancer from ATL willing to come to NWGA.
-
02-12-21 14:30 #456Senior Member

Posts: 406She sent me a phone number after hitting up her email a couple months ago but I haven't tried it yet. Would be nice to have her working on the regular again.
Originally Posted by UGADawg3127
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 02:53 #455Senior Member

Posts: 116Non Starter
Well everything didn't go as planned. Communication was by text and she was 2 1/2 hours late for the response which blew a Tuesday night encounter. Communication was pretty quick after that. Wanted to take advantage of her incall since I can't host and I don't do car dates. Was promised a hump day incall and was told she would have one but I guess that fell through and I got only crickets. This time no response. Oh well.
Originally Posted by UGADawg3127
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 20:02 #454Senior Member

Posts: 121Riri New Ad
If you have not seen it here is the new ad.
Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12
[View Original Post]
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...y/892794598542
Enjoy.
-
02-10-21 16:06 #453Senior Member

Posts: 121It is the real Riri
Spoke with her today as I see her regularly and she is indeed unretiring for a few months due to some financial goals. Keep in mind she has a full time job (nights) and be patient with her. She is as amazing as she has always been. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by HollaHolla321
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 11:07 #452Regular Member

Posts: 23PM me
Let me know what your looking for. I would have to see if I can share there #.
Originally Posted by UGADawg3127
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 08:19 #451Regular Member

Posts: 6Regs
Are there even any real regulars in Rome anymore? I haven't seen anyone in a little over a year but none of these ads seems to show any promise. A pm would be appreciated if you don't want to post.
-
02-10-21 08:13 #450Regular Member

Posts: 6Let us know how it goes, I've been trying myself with no luck. Anyone had any luck with "Brooklyn" lately? I used to see her often but can't seem to get in touch after she posts.
Originally Posted by LikesTheLadies
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




