Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,716 to 11,730 of 25053
-
03-04-21 13:41 #13338Senior Member

Posts: 28Shawna
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/584083648960
Met up with Shawna in Woonsocket today. Same location Julie used to be in before her eviction. She was teeny. Petite, under 5 ft. Warm personality, open to absolutely anything. Quoted 80 for probably what amounted to half an hour. She's new to Woonsocket, recently moved away to get away from an abusive boyfriend. Poor girl had a heck of a shiner and a couple other bruises so probably a legit story. All in all, will definitely repeat.
-
03-04-21 13:35 #13337Senior Member

Posts: 237Olita Roxana
Anyone seen Roxana from Olita? She's around this week and the last couple I've seen from them have been pretty good.
-
03-04-21 13:19 #13336Regular Member

Posts: 4It should be working now
I think it's up and running.
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 12:16 #13335Regular Member

Posts: 17Testing
Hey guys,
I have a question for y'all.
How often do you get tested?
After every girl? Especially if you do bare FS?
Just curious.
Also I'm looking for some great spinners any suggestions?
Petite and freaky! Message me details please.
I'll be posting more reviews soon TIA.
-
03-04-21 08:11 #13334Senior Member

Posts: 289This Tasha?
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...i/088534595313
Originally Posted by Clamb12
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-21 07:33 #13333Senior Member

Posts: 487I'm down.
Originally Posted by Filonius12
[View Original Post]
Your mailbox is full.
-
03-04-21 01:36 #13332Regular Member

Posts: 4Tasha in Warwick (not Tasha spoken of earlier)
Visited twice her after reading mixed reviews. I had a solid time. One time was kinda sketchy but I might have been paranoid. The ol "that's just someone who lives here" in her defense all went well and I had a great time though my boxers were soaked from the qv. Saw her in Warwick recently and had a great time to be honest I find her to be very chill. YMMV.
-
03-03-21 23:19 #13331Senior Member

Posts: 63LOL, I am Friends with her on Facebook. Just had a major Surgery but she is recovering.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 21:00 #13330Regular Member

Posts: 18Gummy
If anyone here is into UTR slam pigs who take their dentures out PM me. No holds barred, great tits and fantastic pricing, attitude and service. Would love to find another odd UTR or solid black chick. Granny's welcome too, try and scare me LOL.
-
03-03-21 17:19 #13329Senior Member

Posts: 46I suggest, just wait. Judging by the amount of reviews. She must be busy or has what she needs for now.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 17:08 #13328Senior Member

Posts: 1407II emailed her on Monday she told me she would be available Wednesday and Thursday, Tried emailing her again today crickets.
Originally Posted by JoeyStock
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 15:33 #13327Senior Member

Posts: 117Dd
Thanks, I checked and answered you. Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 15:05 #13326Senior Member

Posts: 28Little Lily
She unfortunately left for Nashua, NH this morning.
Originally Posted by Qv787
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 12:46 #13325Senior Member

Posts: 55Wrong girl
ThomasPI31, I think you responded to the wrong link. I haven't seen her, but I think the one you're referring to who WAS in Woonsocket and is NOW in Wrentham is this one: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/494747085404.
Originally Posted by ThomasPl31
[View Original Post]
This one is still elusive and can't get anyone to confirm that they're seen her https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/363940004402.
-
03-03-21 12:04 #13324Senior Member

Posts: 199Any more details? I feel like you're the only person here who's actually been able to meet her.
Originally Posted by ThomasPl31
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





