Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,716 to 11,730 of 25043
-
03-03-21 17:08 #13328Senior Member

Posts: 1407II emailed her on Monday she told me she would be available Wednesday and Thursday, Tried emailing her again today crickets.
Originally Posted by JoeyStock
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 15:33 #13327Senior Member

Posts: 117Dd
Thanks, I checked and answered you. Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 15:05 #13326Senior Member

Posts: 28Little Lily
She unfortunately left for Nashua, NH this morning.
Originally Posted by Qv787
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 12:46 #13325Senior Member

Posts: 55Wrong girl
ThomasPI31, I think you responded to the wrong link. I haven't seen her, but I think the one you're referring to who WAS in Woonsocket and is NOW in Wrentham is this one: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/494747085404.
Originally Posted by ThomasPl31
[View Original Post]
This one is still elusive and can't get anyone to confirm that they're seen her https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/363940004402.
-
03-03-21 12:04 #13324Senior Member

Posts: 199Any more details? I feel like you're the only person here who's actually been able to meet her.
Originally Posted by ThomasPl31
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 08:22 #13323Senior Member

Posts: 395Mixed young & fun
I just had the pleasure of this young lady. Those pics are her I am pretty sure. Nice girl wants to please. She is a little loose but over all soft and clean. I would give her body a 6. 5. 150 FS hhr. Third floor apartment in Pawtucket. Very neat and clean there was actually one of those automatic vacuums parked in the living room. DFK, DATY. Did not seam like she would rush me but I got to the point that I needed to unload so I cut our half hour a little short. PM me for more detail. She has a female room mate that was at work this morning but she said she is cool with what she dose.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/mixxxed-young-fun/113470632519
-
03-03-21 07:49 #13322Senior Member

Posts: 62I can't unhear that.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 07:09 #13321Senior Member

Posts: 289Pm's
Use the Pm's system for personal contact info. Check yours.
Originally Posted by JoeyStock
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 00:38 #13320Regular Member

Posts: 17Fake
Always use the awesome tool under the pics!!
Originally Posted by MrMrmrm
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 23:11 #13319Senior Member

Posts: 97I tested those waters
Met her in a basement spot in Woonsocket. Was literally a basement. Pics are accurate and had tasty daty and finished with BBBJ. See she is in Wrentham now. So maybe the basement has been upgraded to a better in call spot but overall a good time and good body.
Originally Posted by Maestroo
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 22:36 #13318Senior Member

Posts: 117Email girl
How do we contact her?
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 17:35 #13317Senior Member

Posts: 28This one too
No info on that one unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Maestroo
[View Original Post]
This is another one who will respond, but once you try to actually arrange the meetup, she ghosts and goes silent. Done it several times, so I'm done trying: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/584860281801.
-
03-02-21 17:26 #13316Senior Member

Posts: 49
-
03-02-21 17:16 #13315Senior Member

Posts: 49There's a few recent posts about country girl Julie and I think that's her partner. Go back 1 to 5 pages and you'll find it.
Originally Posted by Maestroo
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 16:45 #13314Senior Member

Posts: 55Woonsocket dry!
I hear you bud. I've tried to get in touch with this one a few times but no luck. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/363940004402.
Originally Posted by Andarrato
[View Original Post]
Same thing, no response, or a response hours / days later. Anyone have info on this one?










Reply With Quote






