Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 279 of 453 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 6794
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #2624
    Quote Originally Posted by HoeRyda  [View Original Post]
    She's good in the raw too!!
    Raw? Dm me!!

  2. #2623

    Oh yes

    Quote Originally Posted by GamerDude86  [View Original Post]
    Well guys, I did it again. Another wonderful visit, with the one and only Jane. As some might, know. Our last visit was quite adventurous as we somehow broke her bed. LOL, nonetheless. I got to see her again this time. This time was wonderful as we sat and watched a movie, ate popcorn. Had a casual conversation in-between. It was very lovely and sweet. Then came the A+ full body massage, she worked out every nook and cranny all over my body, from head to toe, which was needed. Her hands, were so soft, then she said the magic words. FLIP OVER! That my friends is when the real action started. She is true GFE, and I must say, she is quite thick in all the areas, a man like me could love. Finally got a chance to tap them lovely cheeks, and by gawd. It was a nice view. Surprised I even lasted that long back there. Hearing her orgasm, made me smile. Once we finished, we got dressed, engaged in more casual convo. And escorted me out the door, with a lovely goodbye. Once again, I was delighted to be in her presence and have a good time. Treat her right fellas, she is on the pricey side, but don't let that scare you. You will definitely get your money's worth, until then, stay safe, stay hydrated, and continue to have fun. I'll be seeing her again soon. !
    She's good in the raw too!!

  3. #2622
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyLikesEm  [View Original Post]
    I have heard her name before, but how do you get in touch with her?
    Really does not matter. She does not answer / respond. So, save yourself the effort and keep looking.

  4. #2621

    How do you contact?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen07  [View Original Post]
    If your looking for a good reliable Nut vacuum, go see Jessi Blu in Aiken. One of the best BBBJ / CIM out there, and it'll only set you back 3-20's, she's never failed where so many other self proclaimed head doctors have. When all I want is some good quick head, she's my go-to.
    I have heard her name before, but how do you get in touch with her?

  5. #2620

    The lovely Jane!

    Well guys, I did it again. Another wonderful visit, with the one and only Jane. As some might, know. Our last visit was quite adventurous as we somehow broke her bed. LOL, nonetheless. I got to see her again this time. This time was wonderful as we sat and watched a movie, ate popcorn. Had a casual conversation in-between. It was very lovely and sweet. Then came the A+ full body massage, she worked out every nook and cranny all over my body, from head to toe, which was needed. Her hands, were so soft, then she said the magic words. FLIP OVER! That my friends is when the real action started. She is true GFE, and I must say, she is quite thick in all the areas, a man like me could love. Finally got a chance to tap them lovely cheeks, and by gawd. It was a nice view. Surprised I even lasted that long back there. Hearing her orgasm, made me smile. Once we finished, we got dressed, engaged in more casual convo. And escorted me out the door, with a lovely goodbye. Once again, I was delighted to be in her presence and have a good time. Treat her right fellas, she is on the pricey side, but don't let that scare you. You will definitely get your money's worth, until then, stay safe, stay hydrated, and continue to have fun. I'll be seeing her again soon. !

  6. #2619

    Disappointing Selection

    I am very disappointed of the selection in the area. Seems like one or two semi good providers. There are some good UTR girls, however few and far between and not 10's by any means. I would like to hear any stories of 10's in augusta now or in the past. I don't see it now that's for sure. B.

  7. #2618

    Any info on Snow Bunny or No Name?

    These two have been posting in Augusta for a while now, but I don't recall seeing any reports about them. I'm considering TOFTT, which admittedly I haven't done in a while, but hoping someone might have some information to share about one or both of them.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...t/931741869601

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/727651852557
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9EEC8D35-06B9-4B17-BD10-8D6985BDA97E.jpg‎   0A3FD3CD-FCD2-4DF0-AFE7-78E5A6C65D82.jpg‎  

  8. #2617

    Aiken

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy706  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    My reliables have dialed out. Any good reliable head doctors that won't break the bank?

    Thinking about checking out Red Head Cougar tonight.
    If your looking for a good reliable Nut vacuum, go see Jessi Blu in Aiken. One of the best BBBJ / CIM out there, and it'll only set you back 3-20's, she's never failed where so many other self proclaimed head doctors have. When all I want is some good quick head, she's my go-to.

  9. #2616

    Go to Aiken

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy706  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    My reliables have dialed out. Any good reliable head doctors that won't break the bank?

    Thinking about checking out Red Head Cougar tonight.
    It's a little drive, but if you want a quality BBBJ / CIM, go see Jessi Blu in Aiken, set you back 3-20's, but gets the job done every time. Not the best looking out there, but one of the best head doctors around in my opinion. She's my go to when all else fails.

  10. #2615

    AmandaPandaXXX

    Wasn't quite sure where to post this but I see that she is in the Augusta area now. Totally legit and amazing! She a real life pornstar and so down to earth. I have seen her in a few locations and she tours the TN, GA and AL regularly. Has a few security protocols but nothing outrageous. I saw a hint of a handler / driver / companion but it has never been a problem.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...-3-21/37519608

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/59033969/

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2916248#profile_start.

    https://callescort.org/770-882-5825

  11. #2614

    Any Dreams of Sky?

    Ran across this one and really thinking about checking her out:

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...t/445416699460

    Any reviews? If I take the plunge I will report back.

  12. #2613

    Hotel Oyo

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    RD set this up perfect for someone to have a home run review. I am surprised (and disappointed) nobody has claimed responsibility. I wish it was me in question, alas it is not.
    This place is the punani gettin hideout in Augusta. I'm wondering if this was the place in question? I know a lot of punani jabbin goes down over there, I've done quite a bit myself. Just not over last weekend.

  13. #2612

    No Takers?

    Quote Originally Posted by RdTraveler  [View Original Post]
    As some of you know, I travel for a living and here in Augusta visiting. This morning, I was woken up about 0530 to a ***** getting hammered in the room above me. I thought to myself "homeboy is breaking her down right". Ain't going to lie, it sounded hot as fuck!

    So which one of you was it and who was she? Location was a motel on Peach Orchard Rd.
    RD set this up perfect for someone to have a home run review. I am surprised (and disappointed) nobody has claimed responsibility. I wish it was me in question, alas it is not.

  14. #2611

    Dam

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvtufreek  [View Original Post]
    You're correct. That is Tippy Toes. I just happened to run into her last year as I was driving through the parking lot of a hotel on Gordon Hwy. She was standing in the doorway. She waved me down and I took advantage of the opportunity that had presented itself. Her head game is still pretty good.
    She kept coming to my car a couple years ago when I was looking for my regular provider. I finally threw her a 20 to get away from my car. I love good head as much as the next guy. But dam, I got to be able to look at myself in the mirror the next day. But it's getting so bad around Augusta right now I may have to partake. Nah, my girl Summer Rayne is supposed to be released in a few days, think I'll let her take out 8 months of being locked up on my old ass! Been stocking up on the Cialis in anticipation of her release. I may need some help, she'll probably kill me, but that's how I want to go.

  15. #2610

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by SwingingCamaro  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys first post here but long time looker. I been trying to get ahold 9 f Taylor but with no success. Does she still work around here and if so does anyone have a number they can pm me?

    Thanks for the help.
    She's working, only see's select few clients. Not sure if she's taking new clients, but is most definitely worth trying. Probably one of the best dreams around. To me her and Chloe are the best Augusta has to offer. Definitely the best looking, and skills to match. Chloe is my ATF, despite our numerous and well documented fallouts. But when she's on her game, she's definitely the best around. And Taylor is right there with her, just haven't had the amount of dreams with her, but the one's I've had are definitely memorable. Best of the best Augusta has to offer!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape