Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 10240
-
03-06-21 17:07 #3190Senior Member

Posts: 277It sounds like someone is trolling STG. No provider will knowingly disclose information like that. Probably a disgruntled monger.
Originally Posted by DramUSA
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-21 13:00 #3189Senior Member

Posts: 164Jennifer
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/59459459/
She has been are NE PHilly and currently in SNJ, found her yesterday in Cherry Hill, first time we actually met.
Picts are her except it doesn't show her missing teeth, she is fun, gets into (covered), was very wet and enjoyed herself. Other than her teeth (we know what causes that), she seemed clean and was nice enough. I would see her again.
-
03-06-21 08:38 #3188Senior Member

Posts: 43STD free
She sent me some pictures that are not in her ad. Definitely looked rough and I decided not to go. That was before her confession ad here.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-21 02:18 #3187Senior Member

Posts: 125That's nothing. Get a load of this one.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...v/541418914363
-
03-05-21 21:16 #3186Senior Member

Posts: 65Robbed by BRI
WARNING: BRI robed me today.
Originally Posted by Casanova16
[View Original Post]
I took a chance on Bri who changes the spelling of her name. BREE BRIA BRI. Met in a decent Hotel. She took 10 minutes to freshen up. She started a BJ for 5 seconds than stopped. She refused to kiss. I could not touch her breast or her pussy. Just sex. Her ad has asolid menu. Then she denied me sex so I asked for my money back. She refused and texted her PIMP. I left safely but I get nothing for my effort.
-
03-05-21 16:22 #3185Senior Member

Posts: 41Dawn
I agree with everyone else, she provides great service and is a real sweetheart. She doesn't use drugs, doing this to pay her bills. Treat her well and you will be in heaven. Best to text her for early morning appt because she needs to pay for hotel room.
Originally Posted by JiggaMan69
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-21 16:17 #3184Senior Member

Posts: 428Enter at your own risk.
It's been a while since I visited an escort. Honestly, the quality has gone down since BP days. Today I browsed STG just to see what's new, and an ad caught my eye.
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/074052711517
Now, would you feel comfortable when the escort you are visiting, disclosed in her ad that she had tested positive many times for STD's, but now it's OK? No worries?.
Especially for those who like to ride bareback, I would say enter at your own risk. Careful out there!
-
03-05-21 08:31 #3183Senior Member

Posts: 65Intel on Bri aka Bree aka Bria
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...d/166688191026
I was having trouble with the search engine. Anyone have any intel or experience with Bri.
Thanks.
-
03-05-21 00:35 #3182Senior Member

Posts: 196Dawn
I feel that she is genuinely having health issues in between posting ads, she told me she would rather cancel due to her health issue for an appointment rather than provide a crappy service, which is why all the reviews are overall positive. Well she was cool with different positions, but my review is stating that she is a bit on the curvy side so she may not be all the flexible like a skinny chick. She wasn't bad at all. I did get the time I paid for, I wasn't rushed out, she just wanted her mom to come back to room, I was already dressed up, not naked in front of her mom LOL, After mom showed up I wanted to leave asap, and I didn't want to have any small talk with her mom in the room. Keep texting her and I am sure she will respond, I guess I got lucky in the first round. It was a great session, will see her if I am in the area.
Originally Posted by EdwardLewis
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 21:57 #3181Regular Member

Posts: 13Dawn
I will agree that Dawn is a lot of fun in person. The previous two posts describe similar experiences to my encounters with her. However, there are times where its impossible to see her. She is not a reliable provider. There are times I've had to wait months in between visits. She can go weeks without returning a text, or will finally agree to a time but cancel at the last minute (normally some excuse of being sick / migraine or something her kids). Sometimes I question if she's worth the effort.
Originally Posted by SamTam
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 20:23 #3180Senior Member

Posts: 68She still on the black horse pike motel? Drug use?
Originally Posted by Wbhc1
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 17:59 #3179Senior Member

Posts: 235BBW Dawn
I can report a very similar dream recently with Dawn, although to be clear she did not rush me out the door at all. LOVES to kiss! She takes direction well, and seems like a really nice person. We never came up with any physical limitation problems discussed above. My only issue was the smoke in the room.
Originally Posted by JiggaMan69
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 09:05 #3178Senior Member

Posts: 103Samantha
Had another great time with Samantha great girl very easy going. I would definitely recommend seeing her if you can she is a little hard to get ahold of tho.
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/158652607240
-
03-01-21 00:49 #3177Regular Member

Posts: 1Burl County area
Does anyone know any women on the younger side that is currently active in or near Burlington County? Maybe even someone that would / use a hotel for the night. Just don't know how to find anyone since I've never done this before.
-
02-28-21 20:24 #3176Senior Member

Posts: 277Warning
Do not see this gril. There's a crazy ex-husband involved. I can't tell the details yet but stay away.
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/084968810864











Reply With Quote





