Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,701 to 17,715 of 37335
-
03-02-21 21:20 #19635Senior Member

Posts: 1449Saw this one pretty sure it's fake but hoping maybe just maybe.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/205373164277
-
03-02-21 20:29 #19634Senior Member

Posts: 470Kory
When I have seen her, she is great, as mentioned. She advised me she only does one appointment per day.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 19:09 #19633Senior Member

Posts: 316Myself and a few others I've talked say she doesn't respond to their requests. That could be reason for limited reviews. She could be keeping visits to a minimum.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 18:48 #19632Senior Member

Posts: 87Tits
Natural or augmented?
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 17:56 #19631Asshole

Posts: 567100 percent fake.
Originally Posted by FreeSpirit2763
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 16:39 #19630Senior Member

Posts: 87Chrissy
Go to page 6, # 19385 and you'll find link to ad.
Originally Posted by LookingInVA
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 16:21 #19629Senior Member

Posts: 26I don't see any postings on stg which is where I found her but he's been reviewed plenty of times before. If I come across an ad, I'll point her out. I don't know her to give her info out.
Originally Posted by BigDog9900
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 15:16 #19628Senior Member

Posts: 1084I would add more, but I really like them both and you covered it so well I don't know what else they had. They are both definitely my two favorites. Ravin lives very close to my gym so thankfully I'm also able to see her really often.
Originally Posted by HardHobby1
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 13:03 #19627Senior Member

Posts: 87Looks Nice
Has anyone been with this young lady?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...x/558491598503
-
03-02-21 12:39 #19626Senior Member

Posts: 1772Is this the older redhead w the dog? Talks about how her family owns the house and she is getting ready to rent it out? She's a really good fuck as well as a master cock-sucker and pretty flexible on pricing too. Old and very worn but definitely practiced at her craft.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 11:58 #19625Senior Member

Posts: 390An Affordable Gem!
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/806849099037 Called this one today. Fellas, for. 40 you can get a BBBJCIM / ws! She hosts in a private house in Hopewell. The place was decent enough. She is a smoker but it doesn't reek of smoke. She took my cock and slurped on it till I busted and she stayed on it until I tapped out. She really, really loves giving blow jobs. She is the queen for sure! She's an older provider but that's how I like them. Older means more experience. Super affordable. I'll be back for more!
-
03-02-21 10:59 #19624Senior Member

Posts: 316Kory
I don't know why she doesn't have more reviews. Her incall is super clean and safe. Her oral skills are great and I have never left without being drained. Look her up on tryst.
-
03-02-21 09:54 #19623Asshole

Posts: 567There is no basement.
Originally Posted by RobELee20
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 05:57 #19622Senior Member

Posts: 87Enjoying Smoke & Ravin
Dropped in to see Smoke the other day. She is so nice and met me at door looking sexy as hell. Everything was relaxed: GFE, 69, BBBJ. She was understanding of some performance challenges, a vitamin almost got me there and Smoke tried so hard. She loves 69 DATY and it was a pleasure, her legs were shaking a few times.
Ravin is my go to and I see her at least weekly. She travels to me and is in constant comms right to driveway. Like Smoke, hygiene is impeccable. She loves DATY and is very flexible and she loves it from behind and can ride a long time. Ravin is a down to earth, no monkey, non-smoker-trying to pay some bills. Breasts are very nice and head game is right there with the best of providers. She provides a great experience and is dependable. Will be seeing her as long as she is in the game; there is NO downside.
-
03-01-21 19:10 #19621Regular Member

Posts: 3Lexi number
573XX58.
She said contact her on this.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/544773248730









Reply With Quote





