Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 777 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 277 677 727 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 827 877 1277 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,655 of 24046
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12406

    In Favor

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Can we get a spinoff thread for agency reviews and verification discussions? There are days where many of the posts in here are about how to get approved by an agency, especially the K-girls.

    Do others and Admin agree?
    I would be in favor of this or, at least, a different thread for providers / agencies that require screening.

  2. #12405

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseConJuro  [View Original Post]
    I agree with this.
    100% agree, especially given how hard it can be to get screened.

  3. #12404
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Can we get a spinoff thread for agency reviews and verification discussions? There are days where many of the posts in here are about how to get approved by an agency, especially the K-girls.

    Do others and Admin agree?
    Agree heartedly especially as this sort of thread would help filter out a lot of the grosser options that get posted from STG and Escort Alligator. Maybe some of us enjoy clicking into these links and seeing and reading about how the photos didn't match the real girl, but I do not.

  4. #12403
    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseConJuro  [View Original Post]
    Is the user "FaithhhBabyyy" the provider heyitsfaithhh? They spell faith the same way: hhh.

    This person: https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/2267208.

    Just a thought. I'm sidelined until Covid dies down so sleuthing is a good outlet.
    Do'h, hope you feel better brother!

  5. #12402

    FaithhhBabyyy

    Is the user "FaithhhBabyyy" the provider heyitsfaithhh? They spell faith the same way: hhh.

    This person: https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/2267208.

    Just a thought. I'm sidelined until Covid dies down so sleuthing is a good outlet.

  6. #12401
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Can we get a spinoff thread for agency reviews and verification discussions? There are days where many of the posts in here are about how to get approved by an agency, especially the K-girls.

    Do others and Admin agree?
    I agree with this.

  7. #12400

    Separate thread for agency discussion / reviews?

    Can we get a spinoff thread for agency reviews and verification discussions? There are days where many of the posts in here are about how to get approved by an agency, especially the K-girls.

    Do others and Admin agree?

  8. #12399

    Another day in the life

    Just got back in town after some time working overseas. Seems like all the sites have changed 😂. Everyone be safe and I will report as I get back into the game. It appears most use agencies these days but I prefer independents. Covid seems to have slowed things down also. Everyone be safe and happy mongering.

    Anyone have a vitamin v hookup? If so pm me. Thanks.

  9. #12398

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKovacs  [View Original Post]
    I booked with her to meet during the day and then I had an issue with my phone which means I would have no way to contact her once I arrived. I get my phone fixed and text her to say I'm still coming. She starts going off about "I'm playing games" and "if you don't want to come go see other girls" I calmly reassured I was coming but couldn't show up without a way to contact her but she just kept mouthing off so I blocked her #. She's a joke. Use other providers.
    Tiffany is now going by "Sara" and is working with Tysons Girl outfit agency. Steer clear of this one. She's the same Tiffany that has a roommate or a friend she does doubles with, I forget the name but other gents feel free to chime in.

    https://tyson-girls.com/_files/20000...17116925B.jpeg

  10. #12397

    Nikki AG link

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHat58  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nikki at AG other day. She's older than most, hides it well. But I'd guess upper 30's. Voice sounds much older, odd. Vouce sounds 50+ and like a smoker. Did not detect any smell of smoke though. Rack is big and fun, not as perky as pics. Actually, body doesn't seem to track with pics at all.

    Good attitude, willing to please. BBBJ kinda toothy. Not fully toothy but enough to feel occasionally. Good rimming, tongue was nice and wet.

    Only did mish and finished that way after a few minutes. Wasn't great, but got the job done.

    I am not likely to return.
    Can you post link.

  11. #12396
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  12. #12395
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a working link for Elitemodels? The ones I have found are not currently working for me.
    It is working and there are several girls available.

  13. #12394
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a working link for Elitemodels? The ones I have found are not currently working for me.
    https://www.elitemodels.es/

  14. #12393

    Elitemodels

    Anyone have a working link for Elitemodels? The ones I have found are not currently working for me.

  15. #12392
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHat58  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nikki at AG other day. She's older than most, hides it well. But I'd guess upper 30's. Voice sounds much older, odd. Vouce sounds 50+ and like a smoker. Did not detect any smell of smoke though. Rack is big and fun, not as perky as pics. Actually, body doesn't seem to track with pics at all.

    Good attitude, willing to please. BBBJ kinda toothy. Not fully toothy but enough to feel occasionally. Good rimming, tongue was nice and wet.

    Only did mish and finished that way after a few minutes. Wasn't great, but got the job done.

    I am not likely to return.
    Wish I saw this before I booked. I wanted to see Yuli but she's apparently on vacation so only Nikki was available. My review would align 100% with yours. Of the entire AG lineup I've seen over the last year, I like her the least. Not my type, suggest everyone pass unless you like the extra few lbs and prefer big jugs. If you want someone super thin with perk tits, wait.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape