Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 24825
-
03-03-21 21:03 #15900Senior Member

Posts: 168Hannah
I texted Hannah this morning and she promptly responded. We set an appointment for this evening and she sent me her address. I arrived about 15 minutes early so parked nearby and let her know I was nearby and just to let me know when she was ready for me to knock on the door. The 15 minutes go by with no response so I parked then by her place and texted her again to let her know I am right outside and is it okay to come knocking. No response. Now 15 minutes past the appointment I text one last time asking if she is there. No response.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]
I really hate being ghosted. I get that things happen. Fine let me know you need to cancel. At least then I don't waste time / gas / etc to drive to you. I can make other arrangements as well. I can only hobby at certain times so it's annoying to be ghosted. I know many have been through the same. Just annoyed.
-
03-03-21 12:49 #15899Senior Member

Posts: 45I've been a long time pupil of hers. One of my favorites, but lately She seems hit and miss. Sometimes she goes for days without responding. I've witnessed first hand her downward spiral. She's into drugs pretty heavy. So sad. Used to be one of the best. Poll.
Originally Posted by DanniAsh
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 07:18 #15898Senior Member

Posts: 580Teacher
Consider it a gift, she saved you throwing away your money on doped up sloppy, worn out pussy
.
Originally Posted by DanniAsh
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 20:05 #15897Regular Member

Posts: 5Had school scheduled with the teacher last Saturday. Confirmed night before and drove over for lunch and she was a no show at her spot in Whitestown. She has become so flaky and if you don't catch her sober who knows if she'll show up or be ready to play. Some bad habits are catching up I'm afraid! No more for me, there's better and more reliable.
Originally Posted by DanniAsh
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 11:23 #15896Senior Member

Posts: 35Catherine the teacher
I see she's been posting but no response from her and looks like her phone is shut off. Any way to get her to respond?
-
02-28-21 18:03 #15895Senior Member

Posts: 727Hannah
Saw Hannah again, her pussy taste so damn good. Head is some of the best I have ever had.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59266336/
-
02-28-21 15:50 #15894Senior Member

Posts: 122More to come maybe
Maybe with the NCAA BBall tournament coming up here, there will be more and maybe some new ones. But the new ones may be just out of towners for the tournament.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 13:43 #15893Senior Member

Posts: 66Not sure
But that ad to the left is hot.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 10:26 #15892Senior Member

Posts: 350Dry season?
I was thinking the same thing yesterday.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
But at the same time I wasn't able to find any reliable, quality providers available for companion ship yesterday either.
On the other hand the massage board seem to have a steady flow of information.
-
02-28-21 08:09 #15891Senior Member

Posts: 893Sounds like a set-up
She wants you to walk into a room with $500 cash, in a high crime area? LOLs!!
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 08:07 #15890Senior Member

Posts: 893No posts to "Escorts" for 4 days? Hmmm.
Seems odd, usually there are several a day.
-
02-24-21 15:05 #15889Senior Member

Posts: 97Anyone?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...194/3174015940
Looks too good to be true. I'm hoping it IS true. Any info?
-
02-24-21 10:03 #15888Senior Member

Posts: 247Vega $ Vixen should go back to Vegas
In our back and forth I said "you must be exceptional" to which she replied - "just confident we all have our ticket" - whatever that means.
Originally Posted by Ajc1331
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 08:21 #15887Senior Member

Posts: 35Carley is great!
Carley is a mature provider who really enjoys what she does. I have seen her several times, and she always makes me happy. Beautiful eyes and orally talented. Love that woman!
Originally Posted by Dozer6872
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-21 06:36 #15886Senior Member

Posts: 31100% Fake.
Originally Posted by WillRust69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




