Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 211 of 343 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 5134
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1984

    Crystal? That's Cee Cee

    Quote Originally Posted by Nfd46  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. Set up a meet and on my way there she changed plans to a car date which I backed out before getting there. Looks good and she responded well with messages. Hope to get another chance.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/947832938061

    Any info would be appreciated. Will let you know if I meet up.
    That's Cee Cee, she's actually very nice but has trouble hosting at the moment.

  2. #1983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139

    Crystal

    Any info on this one. Set up a meet and on my way there she changed plans to a car date which I backed out before getting there. Looks good and she responded well with messages. Hope to get another chance.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/947832938061

    Any info would be appreciated. Will let you know if I meet up.

  3. #1982

    I actually spoke with her

    She answered the phone, a good sign and a street that is well known in Manchester. I bailed because she was really pushing for me to come see her, and I got the not good "Tingle".

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    As a rule, if the location doesn't mention a specific town or city, I never bother with them because chances are that they're not real.

  4. #1981
    Quote Originally Posted by Entrain  [View Original Post]
    I tried to locate them to no avail.

    Can anyone report on this one, pm me if you want.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...i/186148949278
    As a rule, if the location doesn't mention a specific town or city, I never bother with them because chances are that they're not real.

  5. #1980

    I thought there were reviews

    I tried to locate them to no avail.

    Can anyone report on this one, pm me if you want.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...i/186148949278

  6. #1979
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerJSimp  [View Original Post]
    That's the same Kendra as the old reviews. She is a wastoid don't bother. She was good way back when she first started but went down hill very quickly. She will rush you had limited menu is like a machine this is just her crap job so make it quick and if your not don't when she thinks you should be she's done. There have also been reports of possible robbery. So avoid, avoid, avoid just a matter of time before it same old same old.
    Ok that's 1 positive and now 1 negative for Kendra Love. I take it she's not GFE then.

  7. #1978

    Long-time lurker

    Looking for any tips! Haven't experienced a meetup yet but have been interested and have read through some of you guys' tips. Any regulars in the Manchester / Concord are you can recommend? Any guidelines? (other than the usual stuff, check reviews, watch for fake posts, etc.).

  8. #1977

    Same rip off girl

    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    +1 for Kendra Love, I haven't talked to her since Dec, but she said she may be less active now, busy with her non SW job.
    That's the same Kendra as the old reviews. She is a wastoid don't bother. She was good way back when she first started but went down hill very quickly. She will rush you had limited menu is like a machine this is just her crap job so make it quick and if your not don't when she thinks you should be she's done. There have also been reports of possible robbery. So avoid, avoid, avoid just a matter of time before it same old same old.

  9. #1976

    Kendra Love is cool

    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    My apologies in advance if she's been discussed here before. Link below. I can't seem to find much on Kendra Love on here. Has anyone had experience with her lately? What I have read doesn't sound too promising but I think they may have been discussing a different Kendra from a couple years ago. I don't know, maybe I'm mistaken. I know this one has been around for a while and the other board has a couple of decent reviews on her. TBH I don't really trust that board.

    https://www.eros.com/new_hampshire/f...491.htm?cat=56
    +1 for Kendra Love, I haven't talked to her since Dec, but she said she may be less active now, busy with her non SW job.

  10. #1975
    Quote Originally Posted by Lennox65  [View Original Post]
    I don't know anything about the one in your link but this one has nothing but bad reviews:https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...r/191962493800.
    Ok completely different Kendra. Thanks.

  11. #1974

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    My apologies in advance if she's been discussed here before. Link below. I can't seem to find much on Kendra Love on here. Has anyone had experience with her lately? What I have read doesn't sound too promising but I think they may have been discussing a different Kendra from a couple years ago. I don't know, maybe I'm mistaken. I know this one has been around for a while and the other board has a couple of decent reviews on her. TBH I don't really trust that board.

    https://www.eros.com/new_hampshire/f...491.htm?cat=56
    I don't know anything about the one in your link but this one has nothing but bad reviews:https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...r/191962493800.

  12. #1973
    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    Her room was very clean.
    I prefer a reasonably non-biohazard-site incall as much as the next guy, but if a girl has a handler / too many rules / unenthusiastic service (as previous reviews have indicated), she could be hosting at the Four Seasons, and it's *still* going to be a complete waste of time and resources.

  13. #1972

    Kendra Love

    My apologies in advance if she's been discussed here before. Link below. I can't seem to find much on Kendra Love on here. Has anyone had experience with her lately? What I have read doesn't sound too promising but I think they may have been discussing a different Kendra from a couple years ago. I don't know, maybe I'm mistaken. I know this one has been around for a while and the other board has a couple of decent reviews on her. TBH I don't really trust that board.

    https://www.eros.com/new_hampshire/f...491.htm?cat=56

  14. #1971
    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    Her room was very clean.
    That's good, she seems like a good kid who was going through a bad time. Hopefully, she's doing better.

  15. #1970

    She is definitely reading this board!

    Quote Originally Posted by StyleCouncil  [View Original Post]
    It's most likely Emma who posts almost daily as slim thick in Manchester. If you scroll down a few posts you will find a link. I also reviewed her awhile back, and yes she's real. I saw her a second time not too long ago and won't be back unless she does the bare minimum of cleaning up and keeping her apartment / sleeping area hygienic, or offers outs. She is clean but her place wasn't, and for what it's worth I'm not a clean freak and normal clutter doesn't bother me.
    Her room was very clean.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape