Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,321 to 16,335 of 40000
-
03-03-21 18:29 #23680Regular Member

Posts: 12Ozone
Walked in, 30-40 why / o woman at the counter. Body wasn't slim but she had large breasts (which she let loose once things got started). Good massage. L1 offered, CBJ on request. Fun but the covers killed it for me.
Asked her name afterwards and she said "Gigi". She said to "come back again, we have hotter girls". On the way to the exit I saw 2 much slimmer and younger ladies so I think she was right. I just let luck of the draw decide.
-
03-03-21 16:07 #23679Regular Member

Posts: 19Stg
Are there any AMPs that have girls that actually look like the girls in their STG ads?
-
03-02-21 21:05 #23678Regular Member

Posts: 19Escape Spa. Closed
Escape closed several years ago.
Originally Posted by ChicagoClass
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 21:04 #23677Regular Member

Posts: 19Escape Spa
Gabriella, that was her name! One of my favorite experiences.
Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 19:25 #23676Senior Member

Posts: 151Fake
Those pics are fake. Those are casual photos of pornstar Sarah Vandella.
Originally Posted by FreeGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 18:36 #23675Senior Member

Posts: 936Escape
The few times I went to escape, it was young and attractive AA girls.
Originally Posted by Il630
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 11:40 #23674Senior Member

Posts: 76Where is Escape Spa in chicago ridge?
Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 08:04 #23673Senior Member

Posts: 225Escape
I think it was Gabriella. She was hot and quite accommodating. It may have been a hole in the wall but I always had fun there. I had to stop a girl after I blew my load because things got sensitive but she said she would have just kept on sucking. Wow! When does that ever happen.
Originally Posted by Il630
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 02:10 #23672Regular Member

Posts: 19Escape Spa
I remember a time I went to Escape, must have not been too long before 2016, and saw a 20 something Hispanic girl. That was a good time! What was her name? Damn, can't remember right now. She said she lived in Aurora. Anyone know? I would be interested in her number as well. But what are the chances she is still in the business?
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 15:36 #23671Senior Member

Posts: 81Relaxed
Went to relax they have some new girls. I wanted to try something new to provider I had was about 5"5 had a tiny tiny bit of belly but thick thighs. Pretty eyes could not see the face. There was also a taller one long black. Hair body was maybe a 6 I wanted try get out but she had an appointment. So I went with the spinner. . 60 for the hour and I got to say she gave a very good massage she would hop on my back here and there and really get in there. I could barley even feel her on top of my she was that light. On the flip L1, very good smooth, slow and fast technique. Half way through she hopped on to the table put her arm around my waist and went to work. I tipped. 60 because I felt the massage was that good. Relax in G. E. Mimi was also there but wanted to try a new girl.
-
03-01-21 12:52 #23670Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone seen Kate before
Wondering if anyone has seen this one before https://chicago.rubratings.com/216249.
-
03-01-21 12:51 #23669Regular Member

Posts: 3Has anyone seen Kate before
Wondering if anyone has seen https://chicago.rubratings.com/216249 her before any reccos.
-
03-01-21 12:02 #23668Senior Member

Posts: 667WOW Escape
Haven't, Heard that name in a long long time. I remember when they first opened. He had some nice girls there.
Originally Posted by MongerAlways
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 03:56 #23667Senior Member

Posts: 521No HE no tip
If you reward bad behavior, the behavior won't change. If not for you, do this for the next 10 guys that are going to get ripped at that location. No HE no tip.
Originally Posted by MongerAlways
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 23:27 #23666Senior Member

Posts: 89Lotus
Had a dream about lotus in oswego. Before pandemic, ss and L1 was possible. Today, just ss, which I rejected. . 7 door, . 2 fip for decent job.
Does anyone have the number for any of the girls from escape day spa in chicago ridge or the girls that use to work ag Palm Spa in the Bell Tower Plaza strip mall on South Bell Road near orland park / homer glen?
Pm me. Willing to trade.










Reply With Quote





