rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Rants and Stupid shit in Worcester

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Results 91 to 95 of 95
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5

    I got panties

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyDingdong  [View Original Post]
    I'm kind of a goof and a ding dong. Strongly considering going to see this little thing they call Fi-Fi. Fiona what a her name is. She sounds like my kind of girl. Looking to sniff her panties and socks. I'll also see the redhead she doubles with for double the pleasure. And double the fun. Double the panties sniffing. Sounds like she's a good time.

    Anybody have any panties and socks recommendations? Looking to pay some good money for that.
    I'll sell you mine. I got plenty.

  2. #4
    Ha. Totally thought the same thing. Sounds like Bart Simpson making a crank phone call, or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Are you trolling us.

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Trolling

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyDingdong  [View Original Post]
    I'm kind of a goof and a ding dong. Strongly considering going to see this little thing they call Fi-Fi. Fiona what a her name is. She sounds like my kind of girl. Looking to sniff her panties and socks. I'll also see the redhead she doubles with for double the pleasure. And double the fun. Double the panties sniffing. Sounds like she's a good time.

    Anybody have any panties and socks recommendations? Looking to pay some good money for that.
    Are you trolling us.

  4. #2

    Hey my good men out here.

    I'm kind of a goof and a ding dong. Strongly considering going to see this little thing they call Fi-Fi. Fiona what a her name is. She sounds like my kind of girl. Looking to sniff her panties and socks. I'll also see the redhead she doubles with for double the pleasure. And double the fun. Double the panties sniffing. Sounds like she's a good time.

    Anybody have any panties and socks recommendations? Looking to pay some good money for that.

  5. #1
    Administrator


    Posts: 5312

    Rants and Stupid shit in Worcester

    Thread Starter.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape