Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 860 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 360 760 810 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 910 960 ... LastLast
Results 12,886 to 12,900 of 18405
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5520

    KenzKenz23

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a8c16...3-6354ea77e144

    Knew it was TGTBT from the start, but decided to see if I could be wrong. Four bills ppm with the one rule no fisting and can host to stay on the TGTBT path. Then we moved to snapchat, no number. Yup, flag! Its mackenzie_j2689. Try to come over and she said she was down and her usual is 50\50 and wanted two bills upfront. Said to make sure I was serious and not a cop. Said no thanks and she wanted to neg. I said I would send $1. She said she needs at least 50. We said goodbye.

    I see a Kenzi on listcrawler and that's up to the same. Wondering if they are the same.

  2. #5519

    Clara0603

    Another gas money scammer. Waste of time and gas driving 40 mins. I been using Dayuse.com to book 1st dates. Rates are cheaper then booking for the whole night, and you are not lock in. You can cancel the room at anytime before check-in.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/76479...3-8515cf71a18d

  3. #5518
    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/95c7f...b-9ba88e132e55

    Stella (today).

    Betty (Dec.).

    New profile today and hit her up. We chatted. She said she was a fashion designer under contract and I remembered chatting her before. Figured it out when she gave me her digits to text. She started wanting to sell content but then seemed down to meet. Said I get a room in Tysons or falls church area and that was when we moved to text. We came to four and half bills for no rules and no limits. Asked for a verification pic and she couldn't provide. One of the pics she sent is way hot and not buying it without a verification.
    Scam. She said she's down to meet but needs gas money. I straight up said no and she harassed me for 3 days. I'm not a scam. Why would I lie to you? Do you still want to meet? Just send the gas money. Nightmare.

    Sad cause her pics are my total type.

  4. #5517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    THE BAD:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/942ba...1-74f406b6ecd3

    (Yeah. ,. I know she is too good to be true. I am an idiot).

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ac4d0...8-e1afba6d77b3

    She asked for money upfront.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/arc...0-3bfd495c433a

    Nothing intimate. And they indicate they are serious about that.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0af22...9-f6ee2d0ee727

    Online only. Ugh!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7badf...a-d006274a312c

    Sets up a meeting and then ghosts you. The unfortunate "got in a car accident" excuse.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/21e86...d-ee12a48d00ba

    Wants to meet up. If you come to Seattle.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/295b1...4-aabcd18d4ac4

    Wants to meet up. But is out of the country.

    AND THE GOOD (but expensive).

    https://www.seeking.com/member/66827...8-7ffbe366e094

    Wanted $1000 per meet. I walked. But she is damn hot.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/43700...c-526578a439fb

    Wants 400-500 per meet.

    Foreverunforgettable (she blocked me).

    Wants $500 per meet.
    Foreverunforgettable: https://www.seeking.com/member/cac78...c-8f8b1b272d46.

  5. #5516

    Expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    THE BAD:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/942ba...1-74f406b6ecd3

    (Yeah. ,. I know she is too good to be true. I am an idiot).

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ac4d0...8-e1afba6d77b3

    She asked for money upfront.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/arc...0-3bfd495c433a

    Nothing intimate. And they indicate they are serious about that.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0af22...9-f6ee2d0ee727

    Online only. Ugh!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7badf...a-d006274a312c

    Sets up a meeting and then ghosts you. The unfortunate "got in a car accident" excuse.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/21e86...d-ee12a48d00ba

    Wants to meet up. If you come to Seattle.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/295b1...4-aabcd18d4ac4

    Wants to meet up. But is out of the country.

    AND THE GOOD (but expensive).

    https://www.seeking.com/member/66827...8-7ffbe366e094

    Wanted $1000 per meet. I walked. But she is damn hot.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/43700...c-526578a439fb

    Wants 400-500 per meet.

    Foreverunforgettable (she blocked me).

    Wants $500 per meet.
    I pay both of mine $500/ meet. Happy to pay it as that is what makes them happy. Not expensive if you want quality and a long term arrangement.

  6. #5515

    Kasylady97 - GPS


  7. #5514

    The good and the bad

    THE BAD:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/942ba...1-74f406b6ecd3

    (Yeah. ,. I know she is too good to be true. I am an idiot).

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ac4d0...8-e1afba6d77b3

    She asked for money upfront.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/arc...0-3bfd495c433a

    Nothing intimate. And they indicate they are serious about that.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0af22...9-f6ee2d0ee727

    Online only. Ugh!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7badf...a-d006274a312c

    Sets up a meeting and then ghosts you. The unfortunate "got in a car accident" excuse.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/21e86...d-ee12a48d00ba

    Wants to meet up. If you come to Seattle.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/295b1...4-aabcd18d4ac4

    Wants to meet up. But is out of the country.

    AND THE GOOD (but expensive).

    https://www.seeking.com/member/66827...8-7ffbe366e094

    Wanted $1000 per meet. I walked. But she is damn hot.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/43700...c-526578a439fb

    Wants 400-500 per meet.

    Foreverunforgettable (she blocked me).

    Wants $500 per meet.

  8. #5513

    Renee Coco

    Anyone met her? We're texting and I'm thinking about taking the plunge, just wanted to see if there was any scouting report on her. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f6287...9-bdc306bc2c38

  9. #5512
    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/95c7f...b-9ba88e132e55

    Stella (today).

    Betty (Dec.).

    New profile today and hit her up. We chatted. She said she was a fashion designer under contract and I remembered chatting her before. Figured it out when she gave me her digits to text. She started wanting to sell content but then seemed down to meet. Said I get a room in Tysons or falls church area and that was when we moved to text. We came to four and half bills for no rules and no limits. Asked for a verification pic and she couldn't provide. One of the pics she sent is way hot and not buying it without a verification.
    Pretty sure those pics are of Eva Elfie.

  10. #5511

    Avoided being suspended

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    I think most of us, who are really active on SA, have been suspended at one time or the other. Should we consider it as a Badge of honor.

    Just create ticket, tell them you're suspended and don't know why.

    They'll ask you to go through terms and acknowledge that you understand them. Click yes and be careful next time.

    We are the ones paying on SA, so they have an incentive to keep us while still keeping themselves safe.

    I think covid and loss of subscribers caused them to raise rates. And many are just paying intermittently.
    I have avoided being suspended so far knock on wood. I try to keep any conversation as vague and as PG as possible. I won't even mention PPM myself initially on the site. I always insist on discussing any details of an arrangement off the site I use snap or text. I no longer give my information first always get their number or snap name first.

    Also another tip think it was mentioned way back in the beginning. But as much as possible I try avoid linking any discussion from the site to the text or snap. Ie never tell them the name I am using on the site or once we are on text / snap never tell them my username from SA. Sometimes they ask I always joke do you give out your information that much you can't remember me. So once we get to the details there's never a link between the text / snap or my SA profile. Plus I save the BB question t till we are in person.

  11. #5510

    Hann 07

    This ones got red flags left and right in her profile, but I played along and we moved to text. So she asks if I can host, I said sure, but where are you located? She comes back and says NY. So I said but your profile says DC. ? She claims that's where she lives in NY but she's currently visiting her Aunt in DC. Uhhh yeah right. Blocked and on to the next one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d1dc4...1-0e75bda061d5

  12. #5509

    I've been blocked

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGuy1234  [View Original Post]
    Can you let us know who so we don't make the same mistake?
    I called her out on it and then I was blocked. Here is the photo I saved. "She" was located in Maryland somewhere.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cc591ae5-b4fc-45b9-93f9-7d6a5b604b32.jpg‎  

  13. #5508
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk3434  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't getting the best vibes but JR was looking for some action. Anyway make a long story short google reverse image search is your best friend. Can't say this enough. Who knows what would have happened (maybe just a wasted hotel room).

    I think I need to start making girls jump through hoops like others (send me a photo with right hand hold up 4 fingers LOL).
    Can you let us know who so we don't make the same mistake?

  14. #5507

    Mizzcutequeensweet (2030 sweetbaby in Dec2020)

    https://www.seeking.com/member/95c7f...b-9ba88e132e55

    Stella (today).

    Betty (Dec.).

    New profile today and hit her up. We chatted. She said she was a fashion designer under contract and I remembered chatting her before. Figured it out when she gave me her digits to text. She started wanting to sell content but then seemed down to meet. Said I get a room in Tysons or falls church area and that was when we moved to text. We came to four and half bills for no rules and no limits. Asked for a verification pic and she couldn't provide. One of the pics she sent is way hot and not buying it without a verification.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stella2.jpg‎   stella.jpg‎  

  15. #5506

    Was hours away from meeting someone and decided.

    I wasn't getting the best vibes but JR was looking for some action. Anyway make a long story short google reverse image search is your best friend. Can't say this enough. Who knows what would have happened (maybe just a wasted hotel room).

    I think I need to start making girls jump through hoops like others (send me a photo with right hand hold up 4 fingers LOL).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape