Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1750
-
08-16-21 15:53 #85Senior Member

Posts: 395It's not just Phoenix. I've heard similar stories across metro areas, with Miami, NY, SF being double that. There are guys with FU money willing to pay just to meet. The days of getting those 8-9's at $200-300 are done. FWIW, I have consistent luck more on Secret Benefits (but did also find some gems on Seeking). SB is a different model and you can get nickel-dimed to zero credits if you don't know what you are doing. I've posted a few guides across different cities but basically:
Originally Posted by SpaSearcher
[View Original Post]
1. Buy 1,000 credits, set up your profile, search parameters and start searching. I don't favorite on the site since it will alert them but simply have a google sheets page where I post pot SB links with notes.
2. Don't open messages from SBs unless you would have messaged them anyways. This is critical. There are so many that spam HEYYYYYYYY messages to every pot SD and never check again.
3. Craft a good intro message and adjust for their pics or profiles. This isn't as important as it is on seeking but it helps.
4. Chat enough to confirm potential compatibility: Schedules, basic expectations, not psycho.
5. Move to text, Kik / whatever and talk frequency, activities, $. NEVER talk $ or activities (especially PPM) on Seeking. I avoid doing on Secret Benefits just to be safe.
6. SB site the default is PPM. I find enough 6-7's (they are 7-8's to me) who are happy with $200 + cover hotel. If you want to hang out, play house, go multiple rounds over 3+ hours, you may have to pay more. I still get a full GFE 60-90 min with about anything but anal for $200 + hotel.
Note: The flake factor is still high. You'll have some turnover but you also might message in the morning and be filling her up that afternoon. You have to simply play the odds and keep perspective. Default to kindness and making a connection. You will stand out for that. If your comms are basic, pretty much acting like they are hookers, you'll have worse results and pay more but you do you.
-
08-15-21 13:39 #84Senior Member

Posts: 970Gps in the city
I decided to try out a month of seeking, haven't been on it since I moved out here. Spoke to a few girls and holy shit the prices are nuts here. These girls are wanting 300-500 per meet, fuck that. I miss back home in ohio I could get college girls all week for a 200 or less. Between these prices and the sub par AMP experience in the city I may just retire from the hobby unless I travel.
-
05-27-21 19:47 #83Senior Member

Posts: 354I had success with seeking arraignments seeking com now. But I heard they changed as well. Same with wyP. What's your price.
Originally Posted by DannySam
[View Original Post]
Good luck boss and hopefully you find some unicorns that you'd like to share one day.
-
05-27-21 17:31 #82Regular Member

Posts: 16Any recommendations?
Thanks! Is there any other website to try for better success rate than SB?
Originally Posted by JChoi
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-21 01:52 #81Senior Member

Posts: 354I've had 1-2 success rates out of the 900 $ I spent maybe more. Lots are bots and lots are just platonic or tire kickers. IMO you can weed the profiles out and then trim down the fat from.
Originally Posted by DannySam
[View Original Post]
There.
-
05-25-21 10:52 #80Regular Member

Posts: 16Secretbenefits credits
Just created the account in SB. Not sure about the worth. Can someone suggest if this is ok to pay for credits. Are those girls real deal? Everyone / every photos seem to be legit though. What's the average $ expected to be spent to hangout with one in SB? Any advice?
Originally Posted by WiseTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 12:03 #79Senior Member

Posts: 395Consider approaching the sites differently. With SecretBenefits you can be more direct and start discussing $ / PPM on the site chat without getting banned, though I expect that to change once the pearl clutching puritans / politicians up for reelection need an easy target. Seeking is run by a total ahole and wildly inconsistent admins. Don't expect consistency or fairness. They will ban dudes for almost nothing using keyword searches, for example, if you even say, "I won't treat you like a hooker. I'll treat you with respect and always follow our arrangement. " you could get banned just because of the word 'hooker'. Yeah, you can try to appeal but you also could get banned if a SB says you offered her $ for sex.
Originally Posted by DesertRat
[View Original Post]
Keep it simple. Never talk arrangements or specifics on the seeking site. Gauge potential compatibility only and then shift to text, KiK, whatever. If they won't do that, move on unless you really do want to set up an actual monthly allowance arrangement. You can use a generic "Due to COVID my schedule varies so I really need flexibility. I'm willing to work with you. If you are interested, let's chat more at <burner #.
If you come in with an 'I'm just paying $ for pussy' attitude, however accurate, you'll pay more for less and likely get banned sooner.
-
03-01-21 11:55 #78Senior Member

Posts: 395Big second for protonmail. I use it for sugar and cuddle sites and actually feel far more comfortable with providers who use it. It's actually been a good icebreaker in a 'you use protonmail too?' way since it shows they at least have some idea of opsec.
Originally Posted by JChoi
[View Original Post]
Using gmail or google #s is not a good idea unless you have 100% completely separate physical devices such as a burner phone. If you log into your second gmail account even once on a PC or phone, Google will tie it to your other account, if not officially, then often as an option (like autofill). This is even worse if you share a PC or device (iPad, etc.) since your spouse could be shopping and see 'LovesAsianTits@gmail.com' as a username or email option. I heard of one guy who's second gmail address showed as an option on their new SMART TV, probably because they selected (or didn't deselect) sync across devices. Unless you really know what you are doing, keep #s and emails 100% separate.
-
03-01-21 10:51 #77Senior Member

Posts: 354Try another email. ProtonMail.com is as good as it gets.
Originally Posted by Fendter
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-21 00:12 #76Senior Member

Posts: 56I tried to sign up for SB but it seems they don't allow gmail addresses. Anyone know of a work around?
Originally Posted by JChoi
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-21 22:43 #75Senior Member

Posts: 160Customer Support
Just contact customer support and tell them it was a simple misunderstanding-my buddy just had the same thing happen to him.
Originally Posted by DesertRat
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-21 14:45 #74Senior Member

Posts: 1401Robbed!
What a bunch of bullshit. The whole site is for paying younger women to fuck you. Now it is full of spam and old ladies. Once they shortened their site name to just seeking now it is filled with ladies thinking it is Eharmony. Times are tough.
Originally Posted by DrPotato
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 13:37 #73Senior Member

Posts: 755Sa
I used SA when I first moved to Florida 5 years ago and I was a fucking rock star. I had to beat the girls off with a stick, I couldn't keep up. I had 4-5 girls trying to hook up with me every night and these chicks would come hang out and we'd spend the entire night fucking and they'd make me breakfast in the morning, some chicks would stay over for days and never even ask for a dime. I'd buy these chicks cigarettes weed and dinner and they were totally cool with it. It was an amazing time, till I got stupid and got a girlfriend from there that lasted 3. 5 years. Big mistake. Never ever cohabitate with a female.
Now I tried SA last week here, and it was horrible. The chicks are fucking fat now and gross, or straight up by the hour chicks, and I don't go to SA for by the hour chicks. Talked to one chick we were going to meet up for coffee (it's a quick and easy way to bug out in 10 min if the chicks a pig or whatever, and then she asks me to cashapp her money to "get dinner for her kids". First off, I told her, that was so unclassy to ask a dude you never met before for money to feed your kids. I don't want to hear about your little mistakes, nor am I going to feed them or your boyfriend (girls will order extra food to wrap up and take home, I deny them that when they try that shit). And I'm not sending you any money. She persisted again oh my kids have nothing to eat. Well then you have failed as a parent. I lost ALL interest in her by then. And of course I just kept getting hit up by actual by the hour who oars, even though my profile said that ain't my thing. These bitches can't read and are dumb as rocks. I am meeting one tonight. She's been wanting to meet up with me real bad but cause of my hernia I can't bang really so she's making brownies going to smoke a blunt and she's giving me a massage.
Oh and I must have pissed off one of the hookers because one day I tried to log into my SA account and it said I was permanently banned for soliciting prostitution. What the fuck. No way to even dispute it, see the proof, etc, nothing. And I just created the account like 3 days before for $60. No refund.
I signed up for SB last night and geez that site is worse, gross chicks and this whole credits system is fucking stupid a waste of $60 I didn't know how dumb it was, have to pay to read or send a message, to view hidden pics, fucking nickel and dime you.
-
01-31-21 22:18 #72Senior Member

Posts: 354Very accurate with SB. I've had success on there in the past but it was getting too costly to pay for GPS. I did have a few good utr's prior to COVID. Stay safe why'all.
Originally Posted by WiseTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-21 16:16 #71Senior Member

Posts: 395It's far easier to find <$300 on Secret Benefits. While there are far more 9's and 10's on SA, you can find 6-8's on SB for $150-300, especially if you like more GND / curvy girls. They also assume everything is PPM rather than asking for monthly allowances.
Originally Posted by Klarity
[View Original Post]
I haven't even flown in yet and have two SBs lined up at $200 and they'll drive to me.
The downside is SB uses a weird token charge approach. You have to buy 200/500/1000 tokens and then you pay 10 tokens for first messages ($3. 50-5/ per new first message). You can also use them to see hidden pics, read receipts and other dumb shit but don't. You will get a lot of messages but don't pay to read them unless you would have reached out to the girl first anyways. Many girls fucking spam 'heyyyyy' or 'I'm a great girl and want to get to know you' messages to every guy to play the odds. They don't even read your profile.
*only pay tokens to chat with your top pics*.













Reply With Quote




