Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 596 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 646 696 1096 1596 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15903
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    It has happened to me (not with Hannah, I've never seen or tried to see her) more times than I care to admit. It is extremely frustrating.
    You know whom I have never heard of Ghosting someone? The ladies of DI. I have never heard of anyone ever have had that happen to them. There have been times where someone wasn't able to come to work and called in. That happens in any business, but to flat out be ghosted not likely.

  2. #15902

    Provider with a nubby finger?

    Hey guys I know this is crazy as all hell, but maybe someone can help me with my bizarre fetish. I think I tried this before and had a bunch of funny comments, but no leads on what I'm after. Anyway I have a thing for girls with amputated finger or toes, must be white and have a nub or nubs. I think most providers would hide a disfigurement in their ad so its hard to sort through pics. Really looking for any woman who might be down to model her hands or feet, provider or not. Let me know if you can think of anyone who might fit the bill.

  3. #15901

    Ghosting

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBad  [View Original Post]
    I texted Hannah this morning and she promptly responded. We set an appointment for this evening and she sent me her address. I arrived about 15 minutes early so parked nearby and let her know I was nearby and just to let me know when she was ready for me to knock on the door. The 15 minutes go by with no response so I parked then by her place and texted her again to let her know I am right outside and is it okay to come knocking. No response. Now 15 minutes past the appointment I text one last time asking if she is there. No response.

    I really hate being ghosted. I get that things happen. Fine let me know you need to cancel. At least then I don't waste time / gas / etc to drive to you. I can make other arrangements as well. I can only hobby at certain times so it's annoying to be ghosted. I know many have been through the same. Just annoyed.
    It has happened to me (not with Hannah, I've never seen or tried to see her) more times than I care to admit. It is extremely frustrating.

  4. #15900

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Saw Hannah again, her pussy taste so damn good. Head is some of the best I have ever had.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59266336/
    I texted Hannah this morning and she promptly responded. We set an appointment for this evening and she sent me her address. I arrived about 15 minutes early so parked nearby and let her know I was nearby and just to let me know when she was ready for me to knock on the door. The 15 minutes go by with no response so I parked then by her place and texted her again to let her know I am right outside and is it okay to come knocking. No response. Now 15 minutes past the appointment I text one last time asking if she is there. No response.

    I really hate being ghosted. I get that things happen. Fine let me know you need to cancel. At least then I don't waste time / gas / etc to drive to you. I can make other arrangements as well. I can only hobby at certain times so it's annoying to be ghosted. I know many have been through the same. Just annoyed.

  5. #15899
    Quote Originally Posted by DanniAsh  [View Original Post]
    I see she's been posting but no response from her and looks like her phone is shut off. Any way to get her to respond?
    I've been a long time pupil of hers. One of my favorites, but lately She seems hit and miss. Sometimes she goes for days without responding. I've witnessed first hand her downward spiral. She's into drugs pretty heavy. So sad. Used to be one of the best. Poll.

  6. #15898

    Teacher

    Consider it a gift, she saved you throwing away your money on doped up sloppy, worn out pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by DanniAsh  [View Original Post]
    I see she's been posting but no response from her and looks like her phone is shut off. Any way to get her to respond?
    .

  7. #15897
    Quote Originally Posted by DanniAsh  [View Original Post]
    I see she's been posting but no response from her and looks like her phone is shut off. Any way to get her to respond?
    Had school scheduled with the teacher last Saturday. Confirmed night before and drove over for lunch and she was a no show at her spot in Whitestown. She has become so flaky and if you don't catch her sober who knows if she'll show up or be ready to play. Some bad habits are catching up I'm afraid! No more for me, there's better and more reliable.

  8. #15896

    Catherine the teacher

    I see she's been posting but no response from her and looks like her phone is shut off. Any way to get her to respond?

  9. #15895

    Hannah

    Saw Hannah again, her pussy taste so damn good. Head is some of the best I have ever had.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/59266336/

  10. #15894

    More to come maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Seems odd, usually there are several a day.
    Maybe with the NCAA BBall tournament coming up here, there will be more and maybe some new ones. But the new ones may be just out of towners for the tournament.

  11. #15893

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same thing yesterday.

    But at the same time I wasn't able to find any reliable, quality providers available for companion ship yesterday either.

    On the other hand the massage board seem to have a steady flow of information.
    But that ad to the left is hot.

  12. #15892

    Dry season?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Seems odd, usually there are several a day.
    I was thinking the same thing yesterday.

    But at the same time I wasn't able to find any reliable, quality providers available for companion ship yesterday either.

    On the other hand the massage board seem to have a steady flow of information.

  13. #15891

    Sounds like a set-up

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    In our back and forth I said "you must be exceptional" to which she replied - "just confident we all have our ticket" - whatever that means.
    She wants you to walk into a room with $500 cash, in a high crime area? LOLs!!

  14. #15890

    No posts to "Escorts" for 4 days? Hmmm.

    Seems odd, usually there are several a day.

  15. #15889

    Anyone?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...194/3174015940

    Looks too good to be true. I'm hoping it IS true. Any info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape