Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 94 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 1407
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1032

    Not surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...i/036003266375

    Sonia. Guys be careful. Avoid. Listed. Avoid.

    Called and set up an appointment with her at her South Side hotel not too far from the Airport. Agreed on a special of $80. When I came to her room she looked awesome. Hot. Saw her before somewhere can't remember when or what name she used then. DFK right away. Didn't even ask for donation. Was a happy guy. She dropped to her knees and started on my tool for a few seconds. Then the world came apart. Two very big black guys came out from the bathroom. Telling me they want everything I have and everything I have in my car. Got my cash and the extra $20 I keep in my pockets just in case I need more. Took my watch. Took my wedding band. I was so scarred I almost cramped my pants. Left quickly. They kind of rolled. A guy was outside ne'er my car so I went the other way. Didn't go back to my car for three hours. Hid like a little chicken. Shaking like hell. Saw them a in the parking lot. Nice weather outside. They walked up and down. Didn't know which car was mine. When they went back inside and an hour passed I ran to my car and got in. Thank god the only thing they didn't get from me andforgot to grab was my car key. Thank the lord for one break. Never again. One of them was her man. Kissing holding touching in the lot. And he was real ugly.

    Stay Away from Sonia. But she is a looker.
    Sorry this happened to you but not surprised at all given something very similar happened to me several years back which I reported here at that time. (Different girl of course.) Maybe even worse as they didn't allow me to leave the room for some time. I wanted to mess with them after they set me up and robbed me but didn't want to call something in using my number. When I drove to the gas station near the 13th street hotel where my robbery happened, they had a pay phone outside but it was not functioning. Even went to the MCD down the street. No one has pay phones anymore. People will tell you first thing to check when you get in the room is the bathroom. That may help so you are not caught with your pants down but they will still come out then to rob you but in my case made no diff. When I entered the hotel room, the bathroom door was wide open and I could see no one in the bathroom and was confident it was then just the 2 of us in the hotel room. When I laid on the bed she started to give me a back massage and that is when I heard the room door open with the card reader and instantly spidey sense knew this is not good. Of course that is when 2 large guys came in and things went really really downhill for me. Luckily I had no valuables with me and left my cards at home on purpose and keys hidden in my car. The extra cash I brought along in case needed was instantly gone as well of course. I'm a bigger guy and was thankful they did not beat on me but felt like it was possible at the time when they didn't let me leave. I'm sure they knew if they beat on me that I would probably walk to the lobby beat up and the cops would then show. Confident these scams happen often enough but for 150 everyone chalks it up for a loss. Stay safe.

  2. #1031

    This is the exact reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...i/036003266375

    Sonia. Guys be careful. Avoid. Listed. Avoid.

    Called and set up an appointment with her at her South Side hotel not too far from the Airport. Agreed on a special of $80. When I came to her room she looked awesome. Hot. Saw her before somewhere can't remember when or what name she used then. DFK right away. Didn't even ask for donation. Was a happy guy. She dropped to her knees and started on my tool for a few seconds. Then the world came apart. Two very big black guys came out from the bathroom. Telling me they want everything I have and everything I have in my car. Got my cash and the extra $20 I keep in my pockets just in case I need more. Took my watch. Took my wedding band. I was so scarred I almost cramped my pants. Left quickly. They kind of rolled. A guy was outside ne'er my car so I went the other way. Didn't go back to my car for three hours. Hid like a little chicken. Shaking like hell. Saw them a in the parking lot. Nice weather outside. They walked up and down. Didn't know which car was mine. When they went back inside and an hour passed I ran to my car and got in. Thank god the only thing they didn't get from me andforgot to grab was my car key. Thank the lord for one break. Never again. One of them was her man. Kissing holding touching in the lot. And he was real ugly.

    Stay Away from Sonia. But she is a looker.
    I prefer picking up SWs. You have way more control and arent walking into a potential booby trap that probably happens way mor than you think but 99% of guys are worried about other repercussions if they report it or just too embarrassed. Hopefully you don't lose your wife in the process. How else would you explain losing your wedding band? I'm assuming its on 24/7. Good luck and I would figure out a way to report these thugs before something worse happens to someone.

  3. #1030

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...i/036003266375

    Sonia. Guys be careful. Avoid. Listed. Avoid.

    Stay Away from Sonia. But she is a looker.
    Sorry to hear about this. I'm not married. Had this been me, while hiding, I would have seriously considered calling the police (911). They are counting on nobody doing this, it would be interesting to see what would happen if someone called on them. (Monday morning quarterbacking, sorry. Just want to see if this would get comments). When I was married, I would usually leave my ring in the car or put it on my keychain. This could happen with any provider on STG, will make me think twice now.

  4. #1029

    Wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...i/036003266375

    Sonia. Guys be careful. Avoid. Listed. Avoid.

    Called and set up an appointment with her at her South Side hotel not too far from the Airport. Agreed on a special of $80. When I came to her room she looked awesome. Hot. Saw her before somewhere can't remember when or what name she used then. DFK right away. Didn't even ask for donation. Was a happy guy. She dropped to her knees and started on my tool for a few seconds. Then the world came apart. Two very big black guys came out from the bathroom. Telling me they want everything I have and everything I have in my car. Got my cash and the extra $20 I keep in my pockets just in case I need more. Took my watch. Took my wedding band. I was so scarred I almost cramped my pants. Left quickly. They kind of rolled. A guy was outside ne'er my car so I went the other way. Didn't go back to my car for three hours. Hid like a little chicken. Shaking like hell. Saw them a in the parking lot. Nice weather outside. They walked up and down. Didn't know which car was mine. When they went back inside and an hour passed I ran to my car and got in. Thank god the only thing they didn't get from me andforgot to grab was my car key. Thank the lord for one break. Never again. One of them was her man. Kissing holding touching in the lot. And he was real ugly.

    Stay Away from Sonia. But she is a looker.
    I think I would call the hotel front desk and tell them there is criminal activity happening out of room # That or call MPD and tell them you were just flagged down by a guy who had been robbed in Room # First is safer. They will call the police and you can stay out of it. Karma is a ***** and I hope all 3 of them get what they have coming to them. Thanks for the report and stay safe.

  5. #1028

    Sonia

    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...i/036003266375

    Sonia. Guys be careful. Avoid. Listed. Avoid.

    Called and set up an appointment with her at her South Side hotel not too far from the Airport. Agreed on a special of $80. When I came to her room she looked awesome. Hot. Saw her before somewhere can't remember when or what name she used then. DFK right away. Didn't even ask for donation. Was a happy guy. She dropped to her knees and started on my tool for a few seconds. Then the world came apart. Two very big black guys came out from the bathroom. Telling me they want everything I have and everything I have in my car. Got my cash and the extra $20 I keep in my pockets just in case I need more. Took my watch. Took my wedding band. I was so scarred I almost cramped my pants. Left quickly. They kind of rolled. A guy was outside ne'er my car so I went the other way. Didn't go back to my car for three hours. Hid like a little chicken. Shaking like hell. Saw them a in the parking lot. Nice weather outside. They walked up and down. Didn't know which car was mine. When they went back inside and an hour passed I ran to my car and got in. Thank god the only thing they didn't get from me andforgot to grab was my car key. Thank the lord for one break. Never again. One of them was her man. Kissing holding touching in the lot. And he was real ugly.

    Stay Away from Sonia. But she is a looker.
    Oh man. She's a former SW. Worked Greenfield and carried a heavy heavy habit about 3 years ago. She got clean but relapsed about a year ago. She was running with an AA guy, but he went to jail and she landed back on Greenfield last summer. When he got out she went back. She is attractive and in the past her worst offense was using every trick in the book to make guys come as fast as possible. Obviously things have taken a turn for the worst.

    Thanks for sharing this with us. I know it's not easy. I absolutely would have shit myself. Thankfully you didn't take a beating or worse.

    HS.

  6. #1027
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Sonia. Sonia. Sonia.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/m...i/036003266375

    Sonia. Guys be careful. Avoid. Listed. Avoid.

    Called and set up an appointment with her at her South Side hotel not too far from the Airport. Agreed on a special of $80. When I came to her room she looked awesome. Hot. Saw her before somewhere can't remember when or what name she used then. DFK right away. Didn't even ask for donation. Was a happy guy. She dropped to her knees and started on my tool for a few seconds. Then the world came apart. Two very big black guys came out from the bathroom. Telling me they want everything I have and everything I have in my car. Got my cash and the extra $20 I keep in my pockets just in case I need more. Took my watch. Took my wedding band. I was so scarred I almost cramped my pants. Left quickly. They kind of rolled. A guy was outside ne'er my car so I went the other way. Didn't go back to my car for three hours. Hid like a little chicken. Shaking like hell. Saw them a in the parking lot. Nice weather outside. They walked up and down. Didn't know which car was mine. When they went back inside and an hour passed I ran to my car and got in. Thank god the only thing they didn't get from me andforgot to grab was my car key. Thank the lord for one break. Never again. One of them was her man. Kissing holding touching in the lot. And he was real ugly.

    Stay Away from Sonia. But she is a looker.

  7. #1026

    Word has gotten arround

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...ecial/37663110

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/581254749865

    Went to visit these girls. Donation was enticing. 80 bucks everything included with both. Got to the notel near the airport. In the room I Put donation on the dresser. The larger girl went to action Then the girl with the funky hair and tats went to the bathroom and came out with a black dude. Told me to get out. I quickly dressed and bail. Buyer beware.

  8. #1025

    Gift Cards

    HA HA I have had 2 ask me to get them and a pack a cig's, I know all the want is the numbers because then they can use it and you will never head back from them. I PLAYED THE GAME and googled gift cards downloaded them and cropped them to look like pic of just simi scratched off cards, same with box of Cig's. I share the pictures and they want me scratch off the last little big. I say NOPE NOT TELL WE MEET, usually end of conversation from them.

    I play along just to waste their time. I think I know have used it over 10 times. Its so much fun when I have nothing else going on.

  9. #1024

    Giftcards

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril77  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...b/175324105756

    She had me run to Walgreens and buy a google play gift card and an apple gift card. The Google card $150 and the Apple Card $50. She also wanted some gum. So far so good. I sent her pics of the cards and receipts. Then she wanted me to scratch the cards and send her a pic of those. No way. End of that. I know that once the cards are scratched that is the info you need to use them. Anybody want some gift cards? I can give them to my kids or use them myself. She isn't getting them. Waste of time.
    LOL I could use the Google play card.

  10. #1023

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    I thought only the Nigerian or Indian scammers ask people to buy scratch off cards.
    Yes, I bought the cards. She needs the codes after the cards are scratched off. I did not scratch them off. I have the cards in hand. So I'm really not out the money. I don't really care about the waste of time. I would rather give the cards to someone as a nice tip. I could also use the cards myself.

  11. #1022

    Did you really buy the gift cards?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril77  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...b/175324105756

    She had me run to Walgreens and buy a google play gift card and an apple gift card. The Google card $150 and the Apple Card $50. She also wanted some gum. So far so good. I sent her pics of the cards and receipts. Then she wanted me to scratch the cards and send her a pic of those. No way. End of that. I know that once the cards are scratched that is the info you need to use them. Anybody want some gift cards? I can give them to my kids or use them myself. She isn't getting them. Waste of time.
    I thought only the Nigerian or Indian scammers ask people to buy scratch off cards.

  12. #1021

    Hailey

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...b/175324105756

    She had me run to Walgreens and buy a google play gift card and an apple gift card. The Google card $150 and the Apple Card $50. She also wanted some gum. So far so good. I sent her pics of the cards and receipts. Then she wanted me to scratch the cards and send her a pic of those. No way. End of that. I know that once the cards are scratched that is the info you need to use them. Anybody want some gift cards? I can give them to my kids or use them myself. She isn't getting them. Waste of time.

  13. #1020

    Kristy or China and Angelina

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/581254749865

    Went to visit these girls. Donation was enticing. 80 bucks everything included with both. Got to the notel near the airport. In the room I Put donation on the dresser. The larger girl went to action Then the girl with the funky hair and tats went to the bathroom and came out with a black dude. Told me to get out. I quickly dressed and bail. Buyer beware.

  14. #1019

    Mya / Mercedes

    This is the slore who has been ripping people off.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/508160495987

    She keeps a guy around if you try to get your money back. If you poke around she will wave an autistic kid in front of you to try and make you relax. Not sure if it is hers or a prop.

    Overall bad news. Her place on 8th and burnham was rumored to have a drug lab in the basement.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NTg2MzFhZjg2Y2U4OWFjMmEzODMyODNhMmVhMTE2OTEyY2QyNA.jpg‎  

  15. #1018

    Glowing

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    The ripoff section when you are seeing someone new. She has been reported numerous times for the exact same thing. People forget and / or she changes her pics and the process starts over. She must be getting plenty of new people, because this scam has been going on for the better part of a year now, if not longer.
    Glowing review on the other site following a rip off. When I clicked on the reviewer the person had one other review and it was the same MO. Just my guess it's the same girl and she's trying to fix the problem.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape