Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,221 to 17,235 of 37369
-
02-28-21 09:25 #20149Senior Member

Posts: 12212 mile OL
Called in advance, some thing I rarely do made an appointment with Rose. Rose met me at the door said long time but we never actually met before. During the massage again she said been along time since I've seen you. Got the handshake ending that I was looking for. Massage was decent.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 00:57 #20148Senior Member

Posts: 929Novi Massage is in. Wait for it. Novi. He said Farmington. There are reports of a Sasa at Novi Massage and Asian Massage on 12 mile east of Orchard Lake. Also reports of a Wendy who worked at both. Both locations are hit or DIY.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 22:33 #20147Senior Member

Posts: 233Novi Massage
Based on Rubmaps, it's Novi Massage on Grandriver by haggerty. Is this the one everyone is talking about? You all are as confusing as hell. I thought I read a review about Sasa at Novi Massage on Grand River finally being convinced to take care of the happy ending. But then another review said sass was at Asian massage on 10 mile. I'm thinking of going up there and the intel is very confusing.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 17:43 #20146Regular Member

Posts: 17Ended up going there, scored with a pretty good looking girl, her name was Kim. Opted for a half hour, near the end she asked to take care of me. I think I'll be going back in a couple weeks.
Originally Posted by EvenFlow5
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 16:13 #20145Senior Member

Posts: 929Its either Asian Therapy massage on Grand River, which has never had a successful review, or Asian Massage on 12 mile east of orchard lake, which is hit or miss.
Originally Posted by Trvlr5
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 15:53 #20144Senior Member

Posts: 152Prob on 12 mile between orchard and middle.
There are 3 with Asian and massage in Farmington when you do a Google search.
Originally Posted by Trvlr5
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 11:17 #20143Senior Member

Posts: 72More specifics please
A place called "Asian* in Farmington" to me is way way to generic, at least for me, to have any idea if what place you are referring to.
Originally Posted by NotAMonk
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 04:37 #20142Senior Member

Posts: 929I believe ellie is long gone.
Originally Posted by EvenFlow5
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 03:44 #20141Regular Member

Posts: 6Asian
Been to this place in Farmington called asian*. Paid for 1 hr. 7 $. HE two incidents, one with old lady don't know the name. Tip. 5 $.
Second vist, 1 hr. 7 $ damage and I think her name was Rose and tip. 4 $ better experience, she did gave me her card but I lost it. If anyone got deets pm me. Third time there was no luck and Rose wasn't there.
-
02-27-21 03:42 #20140Senior Member

Posts: 37Could the SCS location be next?
I would not be scheduling any appointments with Ms. J right now.
Originally Posted by BeanFlicker1
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 00:24 #20139Regular Member

Posts: 6Your Inbox full looks like, PM the contact please
Can you PM the details, can't send you inbox looks like its already full.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 23:32 #20138Regular Member

Posts: 24Anyone else see this?
-
02-26-21 23:17 #20137Regular Member

Posts: 462nd time
This place got raided in 2018 too. The girls taken were 58 and 59 LOL. Seems like it wasn't for human trafficking tho. Just a muscle flex to keep them in line.
Originally Posted by Crap9
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 22:53 #20136Senior Member

Posts: 59Anyone know if this place is still active or is it legit now? Couldn't find any recent reviews on here.
Originally Posted by SingDong99
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 21:35 #20135Senior Member

Posts: 782In a word, no.
The ships with hot girls at rub & tugs in lots of Metro Detroit towns, sailed years ago. They took all of the hot looking streetwalkers who worked Cass Corridor, Woodward, 8 Mile, the Avenue, and Gratiot with them. We are talking about 25 years ago.
Originally Posted by BigCock455
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




