Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 409 of 552 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 459 509 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 8276
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2156

    Itsmet

    Hi guys, any info on https://www.instagram.com/itsmet_/?hl=en.

    Working at Kittens.

  2. #2155
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyJock  [View Original Post]
    It's 4:45 pm. Just got home from Kittens. I'm here to tell you that it's as if I just went through a time warp, and all the bad days are behind us. It's as if nobody missed a beat. I was there almost 3 hrs. Got my full service and lube, had my spark plugs gapped. Or, let me put it this way. If CSI was looking for my DNA, they would find it no problem. Guilty.

    It was $11. To get in which included the drink. Got inside, there were about a dozen dudes there. There were at least 10 girls working. Some familiar names I recognize; Pretty, Unique, Patience (packing an extra 30+ lbs, BTW) Martina from Pandora's, Monse, (for those who care). Love, (super *****) and Hennesy. There were a few more I didn't know. There is no dancing in the usual big dance room. Dances only available in the private rooms. Rooms have a sheet of plexiglas hanging from the ceiling. I asked about that, and was told not to worry. Turned out to be true. They're there just for good measure. Nobody actually uses them. The good news is that you are NOT paying extra for the room like before. Typical is 3 for $100. After that you can get the full menu read to you. Of course, YMMV depending on who you're with. I asked about hours. Open from 10 am until 2 am. I was told that since there are only 7 rooms available, at night there can be a waiting line to get a room. Had a great time. It's been a long time, way too long. Walked in with my blue balls dragging on the floor full of slivers. Walked out with no blue anywhere to be found. Left with and extra skip in my step.
    Went to kittens was ignored most of the night (a good thing). Someone asked me for a lap dance and immediately wanted to fuck for $200. I'll leave it at that.

  3. #2154

    Just like the good old days.

    It's 4:45 pm. Just got home from Kittens. I'm here to tell you that it's as if I just went through a time warp, and all the bad days are behind us. It's as if nobody missed a beat. I was there almost 3 hrs. Got my full service and lube, had my spark plugs gapped. Or, let me put it this way. If CSI was looking for my DNA, they would find it no problem. Guilty.

    It was $11. To get in which included the drink. Got inside, there were about a dozen dudes there. There were at least 10 girls working. Some familiar names I recognize; Pretty, Unique, Patience (packing an extra 30+ lbs, BTW) Martina from Pandora's, Monse, (for those who care). Love, (super *****) and Hennesy. There were a few more I didn't know. There is no dancing in the usual big dance room. Dances only available in the private rooms. Rooms have a sheet of plexiglas hanging from the ceiling. I asked about that, and was told not to worry. Turned out to be true. They're there just for good measure. Nobody actually uses them. The good news is that you are NOT paying extra for the room like before. Typical is 3 for $100. After that you can get the full menu read to you. Of course, YMMV depending on who you're with. I asked about hours. Open from 10 am until 2 am. I was told that since there are only 7 rooms available, at night there can be a waiting line to get a room. Had a great time. It's been a long time, way too long. Walked in with my blue balls dragging on the floor full of slivers. Walked out with no blue anywhere to be found. Left with and extra skip in my step.

  4. #2153
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy2  [View Original Post]
    Are any of the clubs open in day time? Like noon on? Also heard that Kittens only doing private dances in the rooms, anyone know what they are charging for the room these days, and of course what the fine ladies are charging for a dance or two?
    Kittens is doing normal dances and the prices are normal. What's going on is that the "law" says that they can't do lap dances. So, they now call the lap dances "private shows". They are supposed to remain behind the plexiglass while you sit six feet away and watch.

    So, you go in the private room, they close the curtain and it's game on. I went back there with a dancer that just got back and didn't know the rules. She asked the bouncer if she was supposed to charge a fee for the room. He told her that the rooms were for private shows only. He told her she needed to be behind the plexiglass and that I would sit on the couch 6 feet away. He then said (quotes intended), "Now, I'm going to close these curtains so absolutely no one will see what happens here, but I'm assuming it will be just a private show. " She immediately climbed on my lap and went at it.

    My friend that likes being fingered works the day shift. She's keeps texting me and asking me to leave work to come see her.

  5. #2152

    Daytime

    Are any of the clubs open in day time? Like noon on? Also heard that Kittens only doing private dances in the rooms, anyone know what they are charging for the room these days, and of course what the fine ladies are charging for a dance or two?

  6. #2151

    Follow up on Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by BKAllday  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this buxom blonde Scandinavian beauty? Her Instagram suggests opportunities for offsite fun from Kittens?
    I TOFTT and reached out to her on Instagram. We did indeed meet up and while she is very sweet and very much the type of physique I enjoy, be aware that her VIP was 5 bills with no MSOG and no uncovered activities whatsoever.

  7. #2150

    Pandys

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyJock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a clue what's going on with Pandora's? Are they open, closed? Kinda strange they opened for what. One day? And now they're closed? I read below what was said, but anyone know when they'll open again? Don't want to make the trip all the way to Kittens. Thanks.
    I called the day after they opened up again and the dude on the phone said they were shutting it down indefinitely again because they couldn't viably do business with the new restrictions that were being placed on them. Whatever that means.

  8. #2149

    Dancing Bare

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    That place is a dump. Terrible looking dancers, usually empty, certainly a sketchy place. If it's the same Luna that was at Centerfolds then she'll fit in well.
    Dancers? I've never seen more than ONE in there and its usually Luna. Calling this place a dump is an insult to JP Patches.

  9. #2148

    Scarlett at Kittens (aka insta: theviking. Pawg)

    Any intel on this buxom blonde Scandinavian beauty? Her Instagram suggests opportunities for offsite fun from Kittens?

  10. #2147
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    That place is a dump. Terrible looking dancers, usually empty, certainly a sketchy place. If it's the same Luna that was at Centerfolds then she'll fit in well.
    She was super ditzy. There used to be an AA dancer there, pre COVID, that was hot. I can't remember her name though.

  11. #2146

    Pandoras

    Anyone have a clue what's going on with Pandora's? Are they open, closed? Kinda strange they opened for what. One day? And now they're closed? I read below what was said, but anyone know when they'll open again? Don't want to make the trip all the way to Kittens. Thanks.

  12. #2145
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound  [View Original Post]
    I forgot how sketchy Dancing Bare was. I seriously felt like some rival mob types would rush in and shoot the place up. LOL all joking aside I got a couple of good dances from Luna with plunty of roaming hands and FIV.
    That place is a dump. Terrible looking dancers, usually empty, certainly a sketchy place. If it's the same Luna that was at Centerfolds then she'll fit in well.

  13. #2144
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Was in a pissy mood yesterday, so I went to Kittens. I think going in there when I'm in a bad mood is the best way to do it, otherwise I'm too nice to the aggressive women that grab on to me (or sit on my lap) that I have zero interest in. So, about 20 minutes into my visit, absolutely no one was approaching me any more (the way I like it).
    That makes sense. Going there in a bad mood is probably the best way to do it. Matches the vibe in there.

  14. #2143
    Quote Originally Posted by RainySeattleGu  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Daniela (might go by Danielle, but I'm pretty sure her stage name is Daniela) is open to extras? She mostly dances at Pandora's, but has been at Kittens more recently since Pandora's is closed. She's a short, thicccc, sexy Latina.
    Yes she is.

  15. #2142

    YMMV Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1855  [View Original Post]
    HJ / BJ / FS, bare if she likes you.
    That's enough to make it interesting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape