Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 14668
-
02-27-21 10:24 #5713Regular Member

Posts: 10Waste of time & money
Saw her about a year ago, have half ads massage, then hand job till finish, lives in trailer park, WON'T REPEAT, talking to her in a normal voice, all she kept saying we shhhh the nieghbors will here you LOL.
Originally Posted by GizmoPi
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 10:23 #5712Regular Member

Posts: 10Waste of q
Saw her about a year ago, have half ads massage, then hand job till finish, lives in trailer park, WON'T REPEAT, talking to her in a normal voice, all she kept saying we shhhh the nieghbors will here you LOL.
Originally Posted by GizmoPi
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 09:38 #5711Senior Member

Posts: 536Thanks for update
Always wondered. Had her in my to do list, since she's really, really local for me, but was suspicious with all pics looking like screen shots.
One less to strive for.
Originally Posted by Stone4
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 09:36 #5710Senior Member

Posts: 536Sexy Savitta on Twitter.
Few months ago popped up over there.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CLylH...d=wp1rulxdyq47
She doubles with Poison Ivy 420. I've seen Ivy (review in this forum). https://www.instagram.com/reel/CLylH...d=wp1rulxdyq47.
We've DMed a little over there and she seems pretty open.
Best I can do for the current budget for my adventures, but lots more info on her Twitter feed to read / absorb and get a feel for her.
Originally Posted by Brother123
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 09:29 #5709Senior Member

Posts: 295Jill
Only wants to give HJ for 120. Gets naked but no touching.
Originally Posted by GizmoPi
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 07:33 #5708Senior Member

Posts: 49Looking for info
Hey fellas. Looking for info on this girly. Very interested in her Greek and fetish services. TGTBT?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/59181443/
-
02-27-21 07:28 #5707Senior Member

Posts: 87Ads gone
Ads down now but I'm sure you've seen it. Says she's in clwt by east bay and highland. 47 yrs old, goes by Jill. No clear face pics but a lot of lingerie and bikini pics. Going to try and upload pic I have.
Originally Posted by GizmoPi
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 04:30 #5706Senior Member

Posts: 87Real?
This one posts all the time with fairly low rates. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/59096924/.
Tried searching some of the names she's used but nothing. Called twice and went right to VM. All the pics look like a 70's porn preview ad. Anyone ever have any contact with this one?
-
02-26-21 16:54 #5705Senior Member

Posts: 960Marcy is looking for companionship.
Fun and stacked GFE MILF. Digits and pics in link.
https://drive.google.com/drive/mobil...qu?usp=sharing
-
02-26-21 16:19 #5704Senior Member

Posts: 173Suggestion
Suggest at least a hhr, her BJ is pretty good.
Originally Posted by BootyHolic71
[View Original Post]
I pounded it so hard I thought I was going to give her shaken hoe syndrome.
-
02-26-21 15:00 #5703Senior Member

Posts: 275Thanks for the response!
Quick followup. Would she be a good like QV or half hour session of gets me hard via BJ and then just work off some calories for the sport of it pounding in doggy then? That ass is something else, man! Like if she will let you pound away if you catch her in the right mood, might be worth it and not require the extra tip scenario. Thanks again!
Originally Posted by JamesBrownz
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 14:57 #5702Senior Member

Posts: 275Guilty as charged
I get a little wordy. I will try and be more succinct in the future. Thanks for the compliment and the response!
Originally Posted by GhostRider50
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 14:53 #5701Senior Member

Posts: 275Interesting perspective
I appreciate the thoughtful response. Also, I just clicked on it and it did work for me. However, yesterday I clicked on it to take another look at her ad and etc. And I did get an error message. So perhaps it fails intermittently? I still don't know why I had to use BB code this time. Weird.
Originally Posted by PinreView
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 14:07 #5700Senior Member

Posts: 169Monroe
Monroe, advertises on listcrawler, she works at 6 shops. Good reviews from what I remember, not sure if she strictly sees people at 6 shops or can be had outside also.
Originally Posted by Gsxr2016
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 14:05 #5699Senior Member

Posts: 95She is great
She works at the 6 shops. Good girl, does the job and has a great personality.
Originally Posted by Gsxr2016
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




