Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 7898
-
03-04-21 10:07 #5453Senior Member

Posts: 48Any Intel on veronica8808??
Good Day Gents: curious if anyone's got any intel on her, she has been on the site since last year and she claims to be 19 in her profile but looks younger to me? Thoughts?
Thank you!
https://www.seeking.com/member/eb111...7-96d12b0de770
-
03-04-21 09:34 #5452Senior Member

Posts: 334The dude
Her private pics had one or two that looked good. Candidly, I have this preconceived notion that red neck and white trash girls know how to fuck. That was what most interested me (how sad is that, ha). I took a pass. But she responds to texts quickly and seems legit.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 23:01 #5451Senior Member

Posts: 812Fordgirl23
Definitely looks like a dude but I don't think she is. Been talking with her and she cannot host because of her kids. Guess it doesn't say much since she could still be a dude and have kids, just less likely.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 22:19 #5450Senior Member

Posts: 502Yes it does.
Originally Posted by TommyArcher
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 20:00 #5449Senior Member

Posts: 101Kcook
https://www.seeking.com/member/324c2...a-d8c5da91953d
Has anyone had the opportunity to see this one yet?
Thanks Pilot.
-
03-03-21 19:24 #5448Senior Member

Posts: 214Does anyone else think?
That looks like a dude.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-21 14:05 #5447Senior Member

Posts: 334Fordgirl23
Can't figure this one out. Some pics look ok. Others not-so-much. I love skinny women that are a little older than the usual SBs. . . But. . I'm just not so sure about this one. Anybody ever meet up with her:
Fordgirl23.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7cdea...a-4013f212642e
-
03-02-21 19:30 #5446Senior Member

Posts: 182Riley
I saw her for a bit. Really nice girl. Works night shifts but will adjust her schedule to meet. $$$ ppm and expects that even for meets when not having sex.
Originally Posted by TommyArcher
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-21 16:45 #5445Senior Member

Posts: 78Byblu
https://www.seeking.com/member/e5303...e-ccbda67b63c3
Locations: silver spring and pa.
After chatting a bunch with no indication we start to talk about the arrangement and she says sorry, looking for virtual only.About Me
I am currently a nursing student looking to be a sugar baby!
Seeking
Seeking an interesting man/woman who knows what he/she wants and isn't afraid to go the extra mile for his/her girl! I am looking for a man/woman who has experience with life! I want a sugar daddy who knows what they want, and that will support my dreams in return for companionship and a potential relationship!!
-
03-02-21 14:53 #5444Senior Member

Posts: 214Anyone see her?
Goes by Riley. From Baltimore County.
https://www.seeking.com/member/44c77...7-83b398b69600
-
02-28-21 19:37 #5443Senior Member

Posts: 236Manndy09178
https://www.seeking.com/member/fe511...6-40b305cb2b7c
Was chatting, said she wanted LT ppm. We went to text, she sad $$. 5. Surprised me since her bikini pic is super hot. Then she started asking to sell pic. When I said I was just interested in meeting. Crickets.
-
02-28-21 13:03 #5442Senior Member

Posts: 468She's for real.
-
02-28-21 12:20 #5441Senior Member

Posts: 812Seeking Arrangements Primer II
So after a couple of weeks on SA, I have noticed a few things.
1) Scammers: they do constitute are large majority of profiles but after a bit you can get pretty good at sniffing those out, usually stolen extra-slick studio photos of someone else, asks for cash before M&G for gas / babysitting, redirection to pay sex-site etc. Did lose $100 to https://www.seeking.com/member/0c3f6...b-211c72f226c4 which I did previously report on and if I had RTFF in NOVA Sugarbabies thread would have known about.
2) Young hot SBs (20-30 yrs): They do exist but generally over-priced in the $500-1000 ppm or $2 K-4 K monthly allowance range. I have a problem paying more than $300 ppm and would never go over $1 K monthly. $1 K monthly if I REALLY, REALLY liked the SB.
3) MILFs (40-60 yrs): Many of these do not really need the money, they are looking for a connection, friendship and something longer-term. Don't get me wrong, some are still money-grubbing, but most are in it for the sex. If you take them out for nice dinners / drinks and get them something nice, they are perfectly happy. Perfume, chocolates, massage / spa / nail treatments, handbags etc. I'm having the most success with this category.
4) BDSM crowd: Many from from Fetlife (serious BDSM) but the younger ones who claim to be Doms looking for Subs do not even know how to top properly. Some are Subs looking for Doms but they tend to be the older ones. Being pretty vanilla myself, I have not participated much in this category.
5) T-Boys: There are quite a few very passable ones, enough to fool you into looking at their profile because their main photos during a search look good. But then they are pretty clear in their profiles about stating who they are. Most are pre-op if you are into that sort of thing. But fucking a guy in the arse who looks like a girl is still basically fucking a guy in the arse so I've stayed away from this category. I'm not homophobic, just not my thing.
So in two weeks, I have had multiple M&Gs (only paid $60 for one, none for the rest as I have a problem paying for a M&G), a Romanian SB for $300 (she hosted for all holes session), a working MILF who does not need the money, took her out for a nice dinner and back to her place for some wild sex, a hot young SB for $300 whom I did a M&G for dinner and followed up with a full service session in a hotel (all holes were open), a nice dinner with a Turkish FtM with nice tits and a huge clit (still need to set up a full play session), an online video rub-out session with a MILF (gratis and unplanned, she started rubbing one out while we were chatting, I suppose what I was saying was such a turn on) and planning to meet next week for dinner / drinks and perhaps her fantasy of getting a rub-out by me in a busy restaurant, another long texting session with another MILF into BDSM in the next week (she must have sent me multiple nudes by text, all gratis), long texts with a MILF who heads up a small hedonism group looking to expand with select individuals (waiting for her to set up next 'interview') and a M&G greet tonight with a first time MILF SB (looks in 20's but is in her 40's) who works as a ski / hiking expedition guide who needs some help in between ski / white water seasons to make ends meet. I've turned down multiple options in the $400-$600 because I do not believe in paying that much for tail, even hot tail. I had dinner last night with a really hot former model turned real estate MILF last night with some pretty heavy make-out session after for free (I guess dinner) and will probably get together for some great sex soon so I know I can get great sex with hot women for free. I really balk at paying for it unless it is really young hot SBs whom I otherwise would have to pay for tail. And of course that scam that got me for $100. Not a bad run so far. But I'm also noticing that I'm pretty much through the available rotation so will probably let my membership run out without renewal and let the pool of SBs rejuvenate.
-
02-27-21 12:33 #5440Senior Member

Posts: 812Chinese dudes
Yes, I pay almost nothing, actually some even pay me!
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
OCG.
-
02-26-21 23:01 #5439Senior Member

Posts: 468Discount for Asians?
By that same logic, Asian dudes must either be in high demand or get a crazy discount.
Originally Posted by BobDingle10
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






