Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 10615
-
02-28-21 13:43 #3955Banned Member

Posts: 41[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!
I doesn't matter how often you say "this isn't political and I'm not a conservative" when you post Q-Anon shit it's political and if it's your viewpoint you are a conservative. And no, for you motherfuckers that have to jump in on every fucking thing they think is a political conversation that doesn't mean all conservatives are Q-Anon whackadoodles, it just means all Q-Anon wackadoodles are conservatives and yes there are just as many wackadoodles on the left as well, this guy isn't of them he's one of the wackadoodles on the right.
Keep this shit off of review threads.
A2
-
02-28-21 11:05 #3954Senior Member

Posts: 160Agree
Tna is definitely not the only review board fully of power tripping, pussy whipped, boys either.
Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-21 09:44 #3953Senior Member

Posts: 140Shit, shit and double shit! I am glad I never tried to set an appointment then. She was checking a lot of boxes for me.
Originally Posted by MisterLover
[View Original Post]
I have two I need to revisit versus checking out new ladies.
-
02-27-21 15:26 #3952Senior Member

Posts: 287It isn't strange at all this is the soyciety you get when the majority of "men" are braindead pussywhipped and emasculated bending over backward to worship chads leftovers begging to sniff pussy dandruff its a battle between the white knights and admins over there as to who is the most cucked this shit needs to go back to the way it was when the boards were for the men not the hos you know the golden rule he who has the gold makes the rules whoever thought it was a good idea to give these ****** any power at all was an absolute chowder head bad form peter pan I mean how hard is it to tell a woman no pretty fucking hard obviously the fact that such an important alert was immediately deleted has me seriously reconsidering this hobby we need to know about that shit.
Originally Posted by MisterLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 14:36 #3951Banned Member

Posts: 41Same here! Couple super horny afternoons ALMOST got me pullin the trigger (see how I did that). Who knew that wasn't a metaphor. LOL. I would look at her pics and. I typically take off 35% on looks from the posted pics because typically, not always, they look less attractive when you open the door. I knew I would be disappointed so I never tried. Boy was I close a few times. Damn balls producing testosterone.
Originally Posted by ORTailBlazer
[View Original Post]
Se la vie.
Peace.
P.S. Saw a Casey Tyler recruit recently. Cute girl, Mexican, GREAT time. She was really into it. GFE CFS. She's out of town now. Vika Visby also worth it, but $$ (ouch). It adds to the inflation paying that, but having that little number sit on my face cumins buckets, well.
-
02-27-21 13:33 #3950Regular Member

Posts: 6Good info
Thanks for the info, I will avoid her!
Originally Posted by ORTailBlazer
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-21 11:38 #3949Senior Member

Posts: 235A few hobbyists gave me a comparison.
I remember when I first seen her posts she had that nice spinner body. Looked at the rates and said nope. I did talk with a couple fellow hobbyists and they said she had that 51/50 attitude. Can be sweet as pie when she sees the bills but the moment you screw up she may flip out. One put it "a much crazier version of Maci J" If anybody remembers Maci J. Anyway the rates plus the possible chance of that attitude coming to the surface during a 500 hhr?
Originally Posted by PiercedNTiny
[View Original Post]
Side note: Anybody heard from or about Maci J? I never had a bad experience with her but heard of the many crazy moments (her hair being a huge trigger). Was not a fan of the expanded tits but man Maci was legit up for anything.
Anyway if you like crazy and do not mind putting down the green Angelique is the girl.
-
02-27-21 07:12 #3948Senior Member

Posts: 83Angelique
I posted back in. Late Nov? Early Dec? About her. A duo cancelled right as I arrived at their place so I went across the street to Xotic Tan with that duo donation burning a hole in my pocket.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
She belongs here but more expensive than most others, and while it was a real life hardcore porn experience for me and that pussy and ass are both tighter than a walnut, if I decide to drop another house payment on someone there are many other options.
Pros.
Tiny, tight, has no boundaries if you've got the green, gets right to it and stays on it until you're drained dry (she made it her mission to get more than one out of me), there's a sense that she'll stab ya.
Cons.
Speed freak, clock watcher, demands a sizable tip (on top of her 'starting at' 500/ hh for bb), there's a sense that she'll stab ya.
Can't say I'd risk seeing her at a motel, definitely would not get outcall with her.
If you find my post and the responses you'll find a video someone posted of her.
-
02-26-21 22:07 #3947Senior Member

Posts: 160[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-26-21 21:37 #3946Senior Member

Posts: 577Didn't see Kenzie's review / report- share details?
Haven't been on tna much lately, only for some research here and there. But I've seen Kenzie at least 6 times; but not since pre Covid-19 times. She was BBBJ / BBFS / CIP or anywhere I wanted every time. Her weird kink of dialing up her BF to listen while she sucked me or for him to hear me fuck her got old after a few times, so I sort of just stopped seeing her.
Glad for that now.
Any usable details to share?
Originally Posted by MisterLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 21:33 #3945Senior Member

Posts: 577Jazminn Sweets
Recently? No; but I saw her quite a few times several years back. Sometimes w her old duo partner (just as crazy- blonde- can't recall her name) and Jazminn was ALWAYS BBFS, CIP, ATM, ATP, PTA, CIM, MTA, MSOG, BBBJ and more.
But she was headed down a road I wasn't comfortable with, and she'd moved on to WA for a spell. Probably been 2-3 years since I filled her up.
Originally Posted by NazMaster
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 21:12 #3944Regular Member

Posts: 6I have it from an admin that it was because the Op had multiple accounts. I guess if you put keen attention to yourself they ban you for that.
Originally Posted by Mizunate
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 18:04 #3943Senior Member

Posts: 453Because TNA is a mess
I did notice the alert, and commented on it because her 'boyfriend' seems to be hovering constantly and at least in this instance was threatening violence by flashing a gun.
Originally Posted by MisterLover
[View Original Post]
To my knowledge, both provider and hobbyist have to request an alert / review be taken down, so I'd be curious to know the backstory on that one. Still, given the scope of that alert, it should have stayed up.
-
02-26-21 18:01 #3942Senior Member

Posts: 235Yup
Yup I read it before the tnalords took it down. Saved me as well. I never liked her pics. She had a body but I rarely ever see ladies with enhancements. Just not my thing but very glad I avoided that disaster. Sometimes my big head thinks it through. The thought of some drugged up woman with an attitude and a big Joe that follows you out with iron is kind of a boner killer.
Originally Posted by MisterLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 17:47 #3941Senior Member

Posts: 127Kenzie
Did anyone notice there was an alert on her which involved a pimp with a gun yesterday and has now disappeared? Actually an alert and a review.
I almost set up an appointment this week. I've been on the fence because I've heard mixed reviews so hopefully all of you now know this.
So strange how a lot of negative comments on that board disappear 🤔.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2138172-Airport-play-house












Reply With Quote





